Modern Warfare 3 - First DLC Map Pack 01/03/12 [Turned out to be fake]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Dont like Elite,dont pay for it broke bi*ches,simple as that.But thats right,I forgot most you little kids dont make grown money so $50 seems like a lot of money.

elite victim #1

anybody else
 6 years ago '04        #82
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Jesszman said:
Actually dumbass, there are going to be 3 map packs, and then you have the rest of the dlc that will be released monthly.

Wait, since when does 15*5=60?
It doesn't equal 60 dumb a.ss thats why I said do the math. Elite is a good deal if you plan to get all the map packs.

and they are releasing 5 map packs to the public its already been confirmed. So your confused.

1 piece of the DLC content thats involved in the map pack will be released monthly for subscribers.
 6 years ago '08        #83
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
Shipment and Terminal are two of my favorite maps.

All they need is that night map from COD4 Kerrigan or something like that from a past COD and I'll be str8.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
What in the f*ck is this shananegans?
 11-26-2011, 12:39 AM         #85
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
infity ward is a joke
 6 years ago '04        #86
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
lol i got call of duty mw3 hardened editon free through a hook up
 6 years ago '04        #87
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17478 17478
asss............
 6 years ago '04        #88
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Cabillanaire oO said:
What in the f*ck is this shananegans?
 6 years ago '11        #89
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 killadre said:
I'm not sure if ppl actually looked at what COD ELITE gives you. Other than the map packs that your CLEARLY PAYING UPFRONT for its nothing special that your getting that they can't provide for you for free. Iw claim they now have over a million PAID elite customers already, that's over $50 million they made alone not counting profits of the game itself. Are they even giving out $30 million in prizes that ppl can win being apart of PAID elite
:agreement6:On IW hustle can't knock it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yeah, these n*ggas are scamming hard. But people fall for it
 6 years ago '11        #90
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
WAW maps>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #91
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
That whole fu*king game is a nostalgia pack...
 6 years ago '04        #92
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space

Classify this under FAKE or PHOTOSHOPED. A YouTube video posted yesterday on FreeStyleReplay Channel supposedly shows 6 images(slideshow) of the new maps coming 1/3/12 (*3/1/12 for Europe folks) We were quick to be fooled also until one of our eagle-eyed followers recognized one of the images from a PC map mod screenshot from 2010. See for yourself..

Supposed DLC Screenshot:

[pic - click to view]

Original image from a custom map mod on customcod.com (from June 29th, 2010):

[pic - click to view]

As you can see, whoever created the images for the “Nostalgic Map Pack” clearly used the same image from customcod.com. As always, we’ll post a story once Activision officially confirms the new ELITE DLC plan for Modern Warfare 3… Stay Frosty.

[pic - click to view]

^from CharlieIntel (a mw3 site)

Like I said this map pack is clearly fake, IW wants to limit old maps and focus on mainly new ones and think about it Shipment won't be re-released think about that map with k!llstreaks it would be fu*ken retarded. If old maps are in the map pack it might be 1 or 2 not the whole pack I think they know a lot of people would complain and rightfully so.

Jesszman said:
yeah, these n*ggas are scamming hard. But people fall for it
People that pay for elite are most of the people who will buy the map packs anyway and by doing that they save money in the end and get the maps way earlier.

If you get every mw3 map pack stand alone without wanting to subscribe to elite, your going to end up spending a lot more and you don't get them early like elite subscribers do.

So how exactly is that a scam? If anything its a good deal if you plan on getting all the map packs anyway. Really its no different from any other season pass DLC content being supplied through other games the only difference is you get some extra features through elite but people just want the maps anyway.

Last edited by K1; 11-26-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 11-26-2011, 11:51 AM         #93
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

Classify this under FAKE or PHOTOSHOPED. A YouTube video posted yesterday on FreeStyleReplay Channel supposedly shows 6 images(slideshow) of the new maps coming 1/3/12 (*3/1/12 for Europe folks) We were quick to be fooled also until one of our eagle-eyed followers recognized one of the images from a PC map mod screenshot from 2010. See for yourself..

Supposed DLC Screenshot:

[pic - click to view]

Original image from a custom map mod on customcod.com (from June 29th, 2010):

[pic - click to view]

As you can see, whoever created the images for the “Nostalgic Map Pack” clearly used the same image from customcod.com. As always, we’ll post a story once Activision officially confirms the new ELITE DLC plan for Modern Warfare 3… Stay Frosty.

[pic - click to view]

^from CharlieIntel (a mw3 site)

Like I said this map pack is clearly fake, IW wants to limit old maps and focus on mainly new ones and think about it Shipment won't be re-released think about that map with k!llstreaks it would be fu*ken retarded. If old maps are in the map pack it might be 1 or 2 not the whole pack I think they know a lot of people would complain and rightfully so.

People that pay for elite are most of the people who will buy the map packs anyway and by doing that they save money in the end and get the maps way earlier.

If you get every mw3 map pack stand alone without wanting to subscribe to elite, your going to end up spending a lot more and you don't get them early like elite subscribers do.

So how exactly is that a scam? If anything its a good deal if you plan on getting all the map packs anyway. Really its no different from any other season pass DLC content being supplied through other games the only difference is you get some extra features through elite but people just want the maps anyway.
i dont see your logic for saving money.... $50 bucks for map packs and supposed "extras" and what are these supposed extras??? while if any of us just spend $15 bucks for say what 4 map packs per game? its $60 bucks. and whats to say any of us want ALL the mappacks? maybe we didnt want a specific one ? there is no real benefit for ELITE users. i seriously doubt elite users will get the map packs any sooner then people who didnt decide to buy elite....

Now as for everyone saying COD is played out and garbage, its pretty fu*king funny because im sure most of you saying that commented and said that actually bought MW3. regardless of the game continuing to be the same platform as the previous ones... obviously everyone continues to buy so activision is still winning...

And this mappack... it looks cool, i enjoyed terminal, favela and shipment, but i hated crossfire. they need to bring MW1 maps back if anything. im sure a few of ya'll who were playing it back in the day would argee
 6 years ago '10        #94
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 Pierced Talentz said:

They released the sh*ttiest of all maps with the retail and are now giving yall some good ones lmao

When is the activision curse (gutar hero, true crimes,etc) going to take over?
legend of 757 huh ? you really a legend so i would know you then ?
 6 years ago '04        #95
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
^

Everybody understands how elite works bro. It's the fact they scammed you out of money up front. Most people are only accepting of this bullsh*t(reselling maps) because they bought elite and they got it 5 bucks cheaper. Who says they have to drop 5 map packs? They could drop 3 and you sheep would be like "yeah, you know what... 3 is just right" sh*t they are already reselling you the same game and MAPS and you guys eat it up. Either way you slice it, you still paid $10 for some sh*t you already bought.
I don't have elite premium yet, I was waiting on the map announcements before I commit to it. Its not a scam if you know what to expect. They already said "More Content than Ever, with 20+ Pieces of New MW3 DLC" so people know what they are paying, every month they will get a new DLC piece. If they want to spend $50 for that why should you care? You bought a sh*tty game for $60 that was basically shipped as a beta (bf3) there is a reason you could buy it for $28 this weekend and MW3 was still $60 . Before theres a BF3 vs MW3 war in this thread ill end this.

People do what they want with their money and people have their own opinions. Also people bi*ching in this thread is pointless tho because the map pack is fake.

donmeca2020 said:
i dont see your logic for saving money.... $50 bucks for map packs and supposed "extras" and what are these supposed extras??? while if any of us just spend $15 bucks for say what 4 map packs per game? its $60 bucks. and whats to say any of us want ALL the mappacks? maybe we didnt want a specific one ? there is no real benefit for ELITE users. i seriously doubt elite users will get the map packs any sooner then people who didnt decide to buy elite....

Now as for everyone saying COD is played out and garbage, its pretty fu*king funny because im sure most of you saying that commented and said that actually bought MW3. regardless of the game continuing to be the same platform as the previous ones... obviously everyone continues to buy so activision is still winning...

And this mappack... it looks cool, i enjoyed terminal, favela and shipment, but i hated crossfire. they need to bring MW1 maps back if anything. im sure a few of ya'll who were playing it back in the day would argee
There wasn't really a logic for saving money what I said only applies to the guy who is planning to get the map packs anyway I clearly said "for the people who are planning on buying all the map packs". The extra features are posted on elite's website. If you don't think you will buy all the map packs than why would you even consider Elite?

Why do you doubt Elite premium members will get the map packs before non-premium members? Members will get every piece of DLC earlier than everyone else, they already said instead they will release new piece of DLC every month to premium members.

They are not hiding anything or keeping anything a secret its all up front for you to read here
if you think you will skip a map pack or two and you don't feel that the extras offered benefit you than don't pay for it....

Last edited by K1; 11-26-2011 at 12:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
It wasn't the limited edition version. It was a smart and respectable hustle. Get the game in more peoples hands and if they like it they will shell out $15 more for maps. They have to do something when their competition can resell the same games and maps and do 9 million first week but somehow don't have the money for dedicated servers. COD took a strange approach and instead of paying people to make a better/new game they stuck with the same game and put all the money in advertisement and it worked
You sure it wasn't because once MW3 dropped nobody except for BF3 stans and people that could only afford to buy 1 game was playing BF3 because they were conned into buying basically a beta of the game, this sh*ts got dedicated servers yet lags more than MW3 lobbys on IW's servers....Why??!?? I am talking in terms of console because I heard BF3 is actually good on PC.

BF3 = best new PC FPS
MW3 = best new console FPS

COD has a engine that works, fast paced hectic twitch shooter. They made it even better with the balance they brought to MW3, if the engine isn't broke don't fix it just make improvements. I would rather have a FPS w/ good enough graphics that runs at a full 60 frames w/ no drop than a FPS with really great graphics (even tho some maps on BF3 look worse than MW3 not sure why....) that runs below 60 and has drops in frame rate. BF3 doesn't appeal to as many people because you know most people don't like to run across a fu*ken map on a video game just to get shot by a sniper camping on top of a rock or in some bushes.

BF2 was amazing I was a huge fan of BF2 when it dropped back in the day but BF3 is a.ss what a huge disappointment.
 6 years ago '04        #97
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
BF3 sh*ts all over BF2... You can't judge a game off a beta.

But for the rest of that nonsense....
[pic - click to view]

I wasn't I was judging the final retail....BF3 is basically a beta.
 6 years ago '04        #98
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16331 16331
 K1Entertainment said:

BF3 doesn't appeal to as many people because you know most people don't like to run across a fu*ken map on a video game just to get shot by a sniper camping on top of a rock or in some bushes.
for some1 to have played bf3 you should know it has the best spawning system of the two games. only idiots keep spawning at the starting point and RUN across the map. normal ppl spawn on their squad, objectives, vehicles ect. best of all you can even see where your spawning before hand.

maybe you personally like getting spawn r*ped, or doing it to some1. getting shot in you back because ppl spawn right behind you after you k!ll them, may be thats your thing

and hell naw mw3 has way more leg and terrible match making.
 6 years ago '04        #99
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:

[pic - click to view]

Better graphics, multiplayer, and campaign then COD.... not too bad for a beta
Better campaign? lmao BF3 trys so hard to be like the MW series in their campaign its not even funny. MW3 campaign sjits all over the bf3 campaign.

all it has is better graphics thats it.....and with that said thats the end of the discussion, no more debating.

Last edited by K1; 11-26-2011 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #100
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
at the end of the day, both games are overrated and didnt live up to the hype. bfbc2>>>both of them
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy