Current Or Past Players On Your Team That Make You :floydcmonson:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2011, 03:29 PM         #41
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Giants fans are kind of right i guess....but MATT DODGE.....dudes only remember the DJAX play...but Dodge cost NY at least two games that year.Worst punter ive ever seen.Other dude who used to p!ss me off was Jeremy Shockey.For all that supposed heart and stuff,he blocked well...but he forgot he was on the field for quarters at a time,and was a little bi*ch when he wasnt getting the ball.Theres a reason the team didnt give his bum a.ss a ring.Oh and every linebacker in coverage since Antonio Pierce got too slow to cover.Running backs and tight ends been abusing the Giants for a decade or so.Thought Boley had a chance to end it this year,but he got hurt.
 6 years ago '11        #42
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
Peerless fu*king Price and Ed fu*king Hartwell
D-Hall
Roddy White this year 2 game-winners this n*gga done dropped
 6 years ago '09        #43
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 1631 1631
 Suppafresh said:
Aaron fycking Brooks that n*gga was a fu*king bum for the Saints and Fred Thomas!!! Use to get beat more than a canal street hoe!!!
Aaron trademarked smiling after throwing a pick

and Fred Thomas was the original Toast.

[video - click to view]

@ 2:17 if you don't wanna watch the entire thing....
 6 years ago '11        #44
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
Jason Webster
 11-25-2011, 03:53 PM         #45
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every Jacksonville WR ever after Jimmy Smith retired.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Doomque 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 363 363
For the Texans...the next Fred Thomas

[pic - click to view]

And then there was this bastard at safety the first season.

[pic - click to view]

Matt Stevens!!! Only true fans will remember this waste of space.

[pic - click to view]

Words can't even describe this one!

Last edited by Doomque; 11-25-2011 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 2284 2284
mcnabb and todd pinkston lol
 6 years ago '04        #48
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
cade mcnown.... nuff said

[pic - click to view]

moses moreno

[pic - click to view]

rahaam salaam

[pic - click to view]

the ATrain... had 1 good year and fell the fuuuck off

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #49
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 *eckounltd1972* said:

[pic - click to view]

Nick Miller. Straight bum status in every facet of life. Every time I saw him on KR or PR, a part of me died on the inside. I came a little in my pants when he was released this season.

[pic - click to view]

Javon Walker. Went from top 5 to not mentioned at all, n*gga was straight garbage in the Silver & Black. The fact that he went to Florida State doesn't make up for the seasons he spent in Oakland.

[pic - click to view]

DeAngelo Hall. Gave him a 7 year, $70 million deal. He was on the team for eight games. This picture should sum up his career here, getting worked by average a.ss receivers.

[pic - click to view]

JaMarcus Russell. Fat lazy fu*k set the team back 5 years and could have drafted Calvin Johnson over this garbage motherfu*ker.

[pic - click to view]

Randy Moss. Only thing worse than him not giving a fu*k for the two years he was here, is him having the greatest season a WR has ever had the year after we trade him.

[pic - click to view]

Kerry Collins. After having Gannon lead the team to the playoffs yearly, had to deal with his bum a.ss, which lead to Oakland drafting Russell's bum a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

LaMont Jordan. A bigger, slower version of Michael Bush that's just as soft. Can't believe I bought this n*gga's jersey after his 1000 yard season.

[pic - click to view]

Warren Sapp. Wasn't the biggest fan of this n*gga before he was a Raider, and now since he has a personal hatred for them ever since leaving, fu*k him too.

Just top 8, could name many more (Fabian Washington, Johnnie Lee Higgins, Michael Bush)

Don't know how you put Michael Bush....

...and also don't know how you could forget Stuart Schweigert. That man absolutely refused to make tackles or take proper angles on any play.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
thread got me dyin
 6 years ago '07        #51
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563

[pic - click to view]

Antonio fu*king Cromartie
I was a fan of Ole' Boy when he was on the Bolts and, admittedly hyped as fu*k when we signed him. First year was alright He gets exposed a lot though, I mean playing opposite of the greatest CB the league has seen in 20+ years (Revis) means you're reciever is gonna get a lot more looks but he flat out gets burned at least 3 times on a weekly basis and is always looking for an Offensive Interference flag... its the most annoying thing ever. Also, when we try to line has a.ss up as a punt or kick returner he always manages to do something stupid like let the ball touch him, become active and get recovered by opposing team. I swear he had one good return in his career that 109 Yard TD in SD thats it...after we couldnt ink Nnamdi we resigned this bum for 5 years more years @ 10 mil per
 11-25-2011, 04:57 PM         #52
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tmac225 said:
Allan Ball
First Guy I thought when I read the title. That Guy sucks
 6 years ago '04        #53
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 wjcorner said:
Peerless fu*king Price
Buffalo got Willis McGahee with that first round pick
 6 years ago '04        #54
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Jeffery Backus!!! Matt Stafford would have been alive a few more seasons if not for Bag back Backus. The worst consistent starter in the NFL at Tackle.

Gossard Cherrilus on the other side of Backus, he hasn't stood out as much the last 4 weeks but when we were on our little win streak this guy couldn't even stay on the field, missing a.ssignments, getting personal foul penalties and got benched a few games.

We need help badly on the Oline. Im sick of this shotgun offense too we need to play more traditional powers style football. It would be hard to stop us if we had that extra element.
 6 years ago '11        #55
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321

[pic - click to view]

While he was a pretty good tackler and had hands, this guy was almost ALWAYS getting toasted down the field. I dont know if it was his speed or his mind, it was like clockwork at almost all times. Funny New England had him after us.

[pic - click to view]

Another pop tart in the Steelers secondary in the 90's. This guy should have committed suicide the day they brought in the 5 yard contact rule. Basically no matter what pass play, he would still contact the receiver way beyond 5 yards and got flagged all the time. He made little plays here and there but he was nothing special here.

[pic - click to view]

SMH. This n*gga should have been James Harrison before James Harrison. He came out the gate like a monster, he made alot of big plays and seemed like he was about to be something huge. The injuries started...he never showed enough dedication to learn the system and wanted to be a LaVar Arrington-esque free lance player...got that mesh inserted in his groin and was finished. Spent a year or two in KC, no idea what happened there.

[pic - click to view]

ol' one season wonder a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Alonzo Jackson - n*gga was garbage. built hilarious as fu*kk. plus he looked like he was like 40 as a rookie. Disgrace to the #95.

[pic - click to view]

Najeh Davenport - when we signed him coming from Green Bay i thought he was gonna be legit. I saw some of the stuff he did for the Packers plus the usual Madden overhype that certain players get after you use them a few times made me feel like our backfield was about to step up some. Nope. He was ok at first, when used sparingly. But whenever we actually needed him to get that extra yard, or just make a play..maybe catch a ball in the flats or something, he came up flat every time.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 dahabi said:

[pic - click to view]

you were a character for sure...but i think i would have rather drafted reggie wayne or ochocinco, who each went in the following 10 picks...

fu*kin' Freddie Mitchell. We can add David Terrell to that list for Chicago fans.
 6 years ago '10        #57
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
if 9er fans don't mention sammy davis, then... their not 9er fans

rashaun woods too...
 6 years ago '11        #58
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 xslick504 said:
Aaron trademarked smiling after throwing a pick

and Fred Thomas was the original Toast.

@ 2:17 if you don't wanna watch the entire thing....
Man both them fu*king sorry a.ss bastards. Aaron Brooks playing games in G nikes and laughing like sh*t was cool. Fred Thomas man nothing can describe how I felt about this fu*king guy!!!
 6 years ago '07        #59
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19778 19778

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #60
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Cowboys fans can't forget about Roy "The legend" Williams dude is a.ss cheeks!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago