Jason Witten tells security guard to "Get The F*ck Back!!!" on national TV (video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 texasplayboy_23 said:

And @ the unwarranted hate in this thread. If the n*gga had any other logo on his helmet no one would give a fu*k.
nobody is hating because he is a cowboy. you really think anyone cares about the cowboys. dude is an as*hole, plain and simple.
 6 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22538 22538
fu*k witten's bi*ch a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #23
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Dextromethorphan said:
the fu*k is his prob...
whats his problem? he felt hella bad cuz he knocked one of the cheerleader down in the same situation. she didnt see him and he didnt see her. but the security gurard, he wanted to be a badass and stand in his way. #basedwitten woulda knocked his a.ss out!

Last edited by shoeprano27; 11-25-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM         #24
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
nobody is hating because he is a cowboy. you really think anyone cares about the cowboys. dude is an as*hole, plain and simple.
You obviously do or else you wouldn't have brought ya @ss in here.

Everyone hates on the Cowboys, that's the way it is. If you disagree then you're just sounding bitter. Gates, Gonzales, Gronkowski, Davis or anyone else and this thread would be ignored...or applauded for them gettin ganksta on the sideline.

TriniSoldier said:
fu*k witten's bi*ch a.ss
...proved my point. Dude is the most humble cat on the squad, but n*ggas say f*ck Witten.
 11-25-2011, 01:45 PM         #25
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are supposed to stand behind the white line and everyone was behind the line. Does Witten want everyone standing in the stands or something? Security guard was just standing there doing his job.
 6 years ago '04        #26
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
That Security guard didn't look like a skinny little fu*k, like a lot of stadium security. I'd take the Security Guard in that f!ght.

11-25-2011, 01:56 PM         #27
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
That Security guard didn't look like a skinny little fu*k, like a lot of stadium security. I'd take the Security Guard in that f!ght.

Witten is in full pads with a helmet on. Guess you mean if they fault in the streets or somewhere
 6 years ago '11        #28
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 lilsnatch770 said:

I agree on the streets. Witten with a helmet on and a full head of steam is no joke though.....
 11-25-2011, 02:16 PM         #29
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Witten is in full pads with a helmet on. Guess you mean if they fault in the streets or somewhere
I remember seeing Cushing take off his helmet and get in the face of a dude WITH a helmet...the cut on his forehead is evidence of him losing that battle.
 11-25-2011, 02:20 PM         #30
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 6 years ago '98        #31
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3590 3590
wittens just mad b/c he ran into a big boy... didnt expect that kind of resistance
 11-25-2011, 03:12 PM         #32
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Dolphons kept shoving him out of bounds into people he was heated
So that Db was supposed to let him run up the sideline? lol i was cracking up when he ran into that cheerleader.I thought he tried to hold her up until they showed the replay where you could see he pulled her down lol
 6 years ago '07        #33
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
you can tell that f*ggot is roided up and mad as hell, there was no reason he should've said that and if i was that security guard i would've been like stfu ..that security guard got bi*ched
 6 years ago '04        #34
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
he should of told that to his fu*kin owner who was right there too
 11-25-2011, 03:16 PM         #35
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You obviously do or else you wouldn't have brought ya @ss in here.

Everyone hates on the Cowboys, that's the way it is. If you disagree then you're just sounding bitter. Gates, Gonzales, Gronkowski, Davis or anyone else and this thread would be ignored...or applauded for them gettin ganksta on the sideline.

...proved my point. Dude is the most humble cat on the squad, but n*ggas say f*ck Witten.
your dumb if you really think noone posts this is one of those other TE's did this.It'd just be different people defending him lol.....and Cowboys fans are way more arrogant than any cowboy player....you would think yall was out there during the glory days.Nobody goes out of there way to hate on a team who hasnt won anything since the early 90's.I hit puberty and Dallas quit getting rings...people cant stand how ESPN covers every little thing they do...same way ppl were annoyed by Philly earlier this year bc of the retarded national media.
 11-25-2011, 03:20 PM         #36
Bad Gorilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn witten this is a bad look fam..

Im disappointed by this, but he definitely gets a pass

witten>>gronkowski
 11-25-2011, 03:35 PM         #37
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is random as hell. must of just been mad at the world because the Dolphins were gettin in that a.ss most of the game.
 6 years ago '06        #38
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18874 18874
that fu*king moron...

the security guard is just tryin to do his job and your big ogre a.ss is over there barking on him...

at the same time, those sidelines do be crowded as hell and I bet that sh*t is frustrating as fu*k for players when they runnin' to the sideline...
 11-25-2011, 03:42 PM         #39
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes already been fined for it. fu*k him, he thinks his sh*t dont stink. Moron
 6 years ago '08        #40
rhod646 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
It wasn't just the Dolphins, Witten never puts his head down and attempts to get more yards. 9/10 He's duckin or being 'PUSHED' out of bounds. Come on now, no 190 lb DB should be able to simply shove a 265 lb TE out of bounds.

Oh, and Gronkowski >> Witten
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago