Shawn Jay-pus*y Boy ( Ludacris Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,463 | Props total: 6367 6367
 Silentmurdah33 said:
Redman fathered alot of n*ggas and crackas in the game
i see what you did there

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 11-26-2011 at 10:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
yo just heard that ludacris diss... if the n*gga told me he still making money off me fu*king me over in a track. if i was shawn j i'd go see that n*gga. n*gga not about 2 stop me from eating. he'd smell my cologne...
 6 years ago '04        #83
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 Duntaz said:
So you think his x boss dont know how to play chess
im not saying that at all. what im saying is, shawn jay is playing chess! ppl already know field mob is the truth, BUT at the same time u have ppl that think they are not, some ppl underrate them, and some ppl dont even know who they are. go look at different youtube links....ppl are actually going back and checking their old material, and commenting on it...ppl are actually going back and listening to the song GA, Satisfaction, Smiling, DTP Family Affair etc to see if he really bodied luda on those tracts(which IMO he did). You now have ppl questioning if Luda is a bad business man, and looking at him sideways for doing bad business. David vs Goliath! he kinda put Luda in a no win situation. he basically made a diss track calling him a pus*y after Luda begged him to "say it to my face", but the thing is there are ppl that if u dont know the situation u still wouldnt know who Luda is referring to in the track. so Luda either has to say NOTHING at all and let shawn continue to call him a pus*y AFTER you said "say it to my face" or Luda mentions his name and EVERYONE knows who he is talking about...then shawn jay drops a REAL diss...AFTER everyone knows who Luda is reffering too and is paying full attention. Luda has a bigger audience. just by Luda mentioning his name that makes atleast 10,000 more ppl pay attention that otherwise never would've known who field mob is or what they are about. If Luda doesnt say his name then shawn continues to sh*t on him every chance he gets, and you have hip hop purist, fans, luda fans, field mob fans etc looking at Luda like "damn u told this man to say it to my face, and he's str8 up calling u a pus*y...and u don't have enough heart nor do u have big enough nuts to actually say his name(Luda is not Jay - Z...meaning he's NOT big enough or good enough to ignore a battle). shawn jay is setting this sh*t u to be a nice lil story line...think BEEF DVD....think HIP HOP! it's chess....it's all chess

Last edited by TrapBoi; 11-27-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
@ the video tho
 6 years ago '04        #85
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 SmooveDude said:
one hit wonders? clearly you watch 106 and parkyou gotta have a young mind

you prolly wear skinny jeans cause you think girls like thatyou wild buddy
 6 years ago '04        #86
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Ant McQueen said:
I thought it was straight, but it doesn't matter what Shawn says because most people will just say it's wack because he going up against Luda. The bias is gonna be ridiculous. Shawn could drop The Bridge Is Over, Who Shot Ya, Hit 'Em Up, Second Round KO, Takeover, Ether (throw in Superugly) all rolled in one and n*ggas would still say he lost. It's rigged.
yeh, I think this is just something for the moment...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
30 comments
18 hours ago