Meet Curren$y's new Bentley, Fonz (the Duke)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 RoyceDa59 said:
Please tell me he ain't white though, would be great to hear someone other than a white man achieving something this great
nah he is white
 6 years ago '06        #22
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Yea its cool he knows one of the 72 ppl that make that much
now i know this might be a hard concept for you to understand...but there are people out there who make a lot of money... Google "millionaires by state" and i am sure it will help to clear out the area you are a little confused in....

and just to brag...
I grew up in city that is considered the educational capital of the world both Harvard and M.I.T are located in it. Education my friend, i know education too is a hard concept for you to understand, is very powerful it can lead to other things....like making money

while on the same vacation in Nantucket I met the dude who started Yankee candles (in his garage), the dude who invented pac man, and a doctor who pulls in about 6 million a year and wishes he had as much money as yankee candle and pac man dude
 11-25-2011, 12:04 AM         #23
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga spitta had to grind for his sh*t mane.

how many does this make 5? the green carlo, the forest green camino, the vette, the ferrari, and now the bent.
 6 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
what started out as some real talk, quickly shifted into a platform to let us all know how cool you are/ when you go on vacation you meet people that matter. not regular people...
talking about how a dude purchases a Bentley (used or not) is real talk to you?
Go onto craigslist and search "Bentley" and i am sure you can find one that is affordable to you and I.

...i don't want to skip the important fact that you admitted I am cool so I will just make a spot for that here.....

and i hardly think the dude who invented pac man hardly matters now...he is just a rich person that i met....now if i met...lets say....head of the Office of Security for the C.i.A then i would agree with you.
 11-25-2011, 12:36 AM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
what started out as some real talk, quickly shifted into a platform to let us all know how cool you are/ when you go on vacation you meet people that matter. not regular people...
LOL I read his posts like "Who cares b?"....We need to bring the "Who Cares" movement back to boxden lol.

n*ggas salty Spitta bought a Bentley........who cares about n*ggas you met on vacations, your friends, colleges and all that.....A Rapper n*ggas listen to, and also a label owner who has artists that I produced for, work with, and am actually friends with a few of em is making strides. Im happy for him.

So I applaud this thread, and the guy who bought the bentley. Glad to see a few of my friends make it somewhere and end up happy.

Go write a book on how to meet rich people on vacations or some dumb sh*t, who cares
 6 years ago '10        #26
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Phicmagic said:
LOL I read his posts like "Who cares b?"....We need to bring the "Who Cares" movement back to boxden lol.

n*ggas salty Spitta bought a Bentley........who cares about n*ggas you met on vacations, your friends, colleges and all that.....A Rapper n*ggas listen to, and also a label owner who has artists that I produced for, work with, and am actually friends with a few of em is making strides. Im happy for him.

So I applaud this thread, and the guy who bought the bentley. Glad to see a few of my friends make it somewhere and end up happy.

Go write a book on how to meet rich people on vacations or some dumb sh*t, who cares
who cares b
 6 years ago '10        #27
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
my capt...

grind everyday
 11-25-2011, 12:53 AM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
who cares b
I applaud you signing back up for bringing back the 'who cares' movement. But its relevant to me posting in the thread and being happy to see homie make it.

Alot more relevant than me bragging about other n*ggas money that I met on Vacation.

Only the hoes I've fu*ked brag to people about what someone ELSE had....Never heard of grown men going around bragging to random people about what another n*gga had
 11-25-2011, 01:33 AM         #29
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I prefer the new ones. But sh*t, new or old he coped one. good for him.
 6 years ago '04        #30
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
On vacations everyone thinks they're rich...bahhhhhhhhhh
 6 years ago '08        #31
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 BurninLz said:
Old body continental >>>>> new
Damn, I thought that was the Arnage...
 11-25-2011, 01:43 AM         #32
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga got d!ckriders like that?

He probably drive that car and live in a sh*tty apartment like a dumbass
 6 years ago '08        #33
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 imthatinfamous said:
now i know this might be a hard concept for you to understand...but there are people out there who make a lot of money... Google "millionaires by state" and i am sure it will help to clear out the area you are a little confused in....

and just to brag...
I grew up in city that is considered the educational capital of the world both Harvard and M.I.T are located in it. Education my friend, i know education too is a hard concept for you to understand, is very powerful it can lead to other things....like making money

while on the same vacation in Nantucket I met the dude who started Yankee candles (in his garage), the dude who invented pac man, and a doctor who pulls in about 6 million a year and wishes he had as much money as yankee candle and pac man dude

.....and here you sit on boxden

ballergenetics said:

bingo.
 6 years ago '04        #34
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Props to spitta.
He stays on his grind.Can't wait for new music.

Oh and fu*k those ole how Stella got her groove back vacation a.ss stories for yourself.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Just saw Spitta live for the second time on Smoker's Life Tour II...dude was out there on one leg, had to have someone help him from a chair on one side of the stage to another.

He deserves whatever car he gets.
 6 years ago '08        #36
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i dont like to see a young cat make such a purchase, especially in a business like this. but at the same time, he worked for his money and can spend it how he pleases. therefore, im not mad at him at all.
 11-25-2011, 01:55 AM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Props to spitta.
He stays on his grind.Can't wait for new music.

Oh and fu*k those ole how Stella got her groove back vacation a.ss stories for yourself.
Exactly, n*gga in here talking bout how he d!ckrides random n*ggas he met on vacation. Who gives a flying a fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #38
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 BoutMyPaper said:
and in 3 years when he is irrelevant. he will have no income while harvard grad will pull 300k + till they retire
i recently did a paper on life after college.......grads aren't making the money the world makes it seems they make. A lot of them end up working jobs they could have been working right after high school
 6 years ago '10        #39
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 imthatinfamous said:

and just to brag...

I love how most of the people who are condescending towards others on the internet about matters of education and intelligence can't even type properly composed sentences or punctuate correctly.

And don't come with that ol' "I don't care because it's the internet" because if you were actually educated it would be second nature.

Also, there are plenty of people who vacation on Nantucket who are nowhere near wealthy so I'm not sure why you're name dropping that particular location like it's anything special.
 6 years ago '10        #40
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
sh*ts tough
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago