The Weeknd - The Knowing (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,671 | Props total: 38450 38450
 marcusaka50 said:
n*ggaz over at ovoxo be fingering n*ggaz in they b00ty with gay videos like this.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
i had to cut this sh*t off, im here blazin and this sh*t just intensified my high!!!
 6 years ago '04        #23
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
Wow, really creative and deep video if you look into it.. reminds me of seeing Smashing Pumpkins videos in the 90s
 11-24-2011, 10:47 PM         #24
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Whyte said:
i had to cut this sh*t off, im here blazin and this sh*t just intensified my high!!!

cant wait to watch this sh*t smacked
 6 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Frank Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #26
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 DJContagious718 said:

cant wait to watch this sh*t smacked
no lie!!!! it was like i was starting to see this sh*t in 3d, without the glasses!!:smokin:
 6 years ago '04        #27
AK Nako 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 9 9
 Barack Obonga said:
ecstacy and oxy
and white dudes.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
creative music....creative video...i expect nothing less from OVOXO

but why make a video for a record off of HOB when Thursday is out......and is echoes of silence still dropping in 2011, i think he should wait till 2012 im still listening to both mixtapes
 6 years ago '04        #29
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 Jacc Blacc said:
creative music....creative video...i expect nothing less from OVOXO

but why make a video for a record off of HOB when Thursday is out......and is echoes of silence still dropping in 2011, i think he should wait till 2012 im still listening to both mixtapes
I'm glad he made a video for something off of HOB and I hope he does so for a couple of more tracks. I'd love to see an official video for Wicked Game & Coming Down.
 6 years ago '07        #30
j_k1dd 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
just watched the video high...

6 years ago '05        #31
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
My Take On It.

The beginning dont even ask me i have no clue.....but it kinda looks like Haile Selassie is reincarnated into The Weekend.

Ok so from the actual star of the song i see that its a clear day( representing when he didnt know anything and that he was in a good place with that trifling bi*ch), and then two beams of light shoot out straight up ( him and her..pure love? and happiness? )

After that the scene changes into just bleak and darkness. We see that The Weekends eyes are all blurred out ( he is oblivious to what has happened or just refuses to see it)... then it sort of cuts into him in the middle ,and guys around him with their eyes blurred also (showing that all men fall victim to ignorance or being naive) .

Then some tall skinny guy approaches him ( notice that the setting has more light to it?...im guessing that it represents the truth.).

The songs then starts with " I know what you did" and the scene is his girl with a demon looking guy (because any man who fu*ks your girl...your going to see him as the worst possible thing there is....)
The demons looking dude shoots rays of lights at her pus*y And Her Head ( showing that this dude got inside and not only fu*ked her literally but mentally as-well).

Two hands part ways and The Weekend is now aware of exactly what happend, The hands close up for a second and when they open again he hangs his head in pain, embarrassment , and shame.

I Think that the tear and blood is just symbolizes that her actions has literally k!lled the relationship they had......his eyes are then no longer blurry....he sees clearly.

Then the world that use to be one spit up ,,self explanatory. In his world the obelisk( or w.e its called ) collapses showing that change is going to be made (Nas type sh*t ,destroy and rebuild )
Her world on the other hand shows mountain ranges covered in snow and ice( shess cooooooold blooded, and wants him to suffer? )

Shes starts talking with her chicken head friends while her t*tties exploding with anger, plotting on how she can ruin dudes life even more. When it shows her and some next guy and then she goes back to his world and take his heart.....i think that represents her going around dude with a new man ( possibly the guy she fu*ked) and just trying to break dudes heart again and again.Or since her friend presents The Weekends heart to her maybe she sent her pawn to tell him shes with a new man or w.e.

I dont know what that alien looking creature was that he gave something to.

So w.e she trys to break his heart even more but that all doesn't work and it seems like its getting to her and she starts to break down, so the weekend shows up snatches back his heart. She starts slipping He turns into Halie Salassi..Grabs her hand and then says fu*k it bi*ch your done, i can survive without you.

Waite a minute in the beginning she says "bring me the dead emperor i shall reprocess"........maybe she trying to dead The Weekend on purpose just to boost her ego? fu*k lemme watch this sh*t again. lol
 11-24-2011, 11:49 PM         #32
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is cool and all but ima stick with jesus as far as fate and reality goes
 11-24-2011, 11:50 PM         #33
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ovoxo
 11-25-2011, 12:11 AM         #34
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOB will be re-packaged and sold under a major label.. with additional songs
 6 years ago '05        #35
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 !~MaC~! said:
My Take On It.

The beginning dont even ask me i have no clue.....but it kinda looks like Haile Selassie is reincarnated into The Weekend.

Ok so from the actual star of the song i see that its a clear day( representing when he didnt know anything and that he was in a good place with that trifling bi*ch), and then two beams of light shoot out straight up ( him and her..pure love? and happiness? )

After that the scene changes into just bleak and darkness. We see that The Weekends eyes are all blurred out ( he is oblivious to what has happened or just refuses to see it)... then it sort of cuts into him in the middle ,and guys around him with their eyes blurred also (showing that all men fall victim to ignorance or being naive) .

Then some tall skinny guy approaches him ( notice that the setting has more light to it?...im guessing that it represents the truth.).

The songs then starts with " I know what you did" and the scene is his girl with a demon looking guy (because any man who fu*ks your girl...your going to see him as the worst possible thing there is....)
The demons looking dude shoots rays of lights at her pus*y And Her Head ( showing that this dude got inside and not only fu*ked her literally but mentally as-well).

Two hands part ways and The Weekend is now aware of exactly what happend, The hands close up for a second and when they open again he hangs his head in pain, embarrassment , and shame.

I Think that the tear and blood is just symbolizes that her actions has literally k!lled the relationship they had......his eyes are then no longer blurry....he sees clearly.

Then the world that use to be one spit up ,,self explanatory. In his world the obelisk( or w.e its called ) collapses showing that change is going to be made (Nas type sh*t ,destroy and rebuild )
Her world on the other hand shows mountain ranges covered in snow and ice( shess cooooooold blooded, and wants him to suffer? )

Shes starts talking with her chicken head friends while her t*tties exploding with anger, plotting on how she can ruin dudes life even more. When it shows her and some next guy and then she goes back to his world and take his heart.....i think that represents her going around dude with a new man ( possibly the guy she fu*ked) and just trying to break dudes heart again and again.Or since her friend presents The Weekends heart to her maybe she sent her pawn to tell him shes with a new man or w.e.

I dont know what that alien looking creature was that he gave something to.

So w.e she trys to break his heart even more but that all doesn't work and it seems like its getting to her and she starts to break down, so the weekend shows up snatches back his heart. She starts slipping He turns into Halie Salassi..Grabs her hand and then says fu*k it bi*ch your done, i can survive without you.

Waite a minute in the beginning she says "bring me the dead emperor i shall reprocess"........maybe she trying to dead The Weekend on purpose just to boost her ego? fu*k lemme watch this sh*t again. lol
 6 years ago '04        #36
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 Rendition said:
HOB will be re-packaged and sold under a major label.. with additional songs
Info or you're trolling. I would love to own a HOB physical copy.
 6 years ago '08        #37
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
I'm proud of the young habesha n*gga reppin the history of his country:agreement6::agreement6:
sh*t was weird but I expect that from him.
Always liked the song tho
 6 years ago '05        #38
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6359 6359
bookmarked
 11-25-2011, 01:23 AM         #39
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the sh*t that u cant smell is white n*ggas you can smell on rolls or molly and opiates even if u playing with ur nose
 6 years ago '11        #40
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
haile selassie symbolizes how the chick viewed the weeknd. the king, the messiah

"beloved king is overthrown" as if to say the king of her world was overthrown by the new n*gga.
(this part sets up the video)

song begins with "I KNOW".... he can sense something is wrong but refuses to see it, until he actually sees it go down. the he says ima let you taste her i wont wash my sins. meaning fu*k that bi*ch im cancelin that bi*ch like nino.

he orders the bi*ch k!lled (severs his feelings for her) and adds the body to his closet of skeletons. (the past) he put on his shaded visor (puts his guard back up) and the crowd cheers for him. Shes sittin thinkin bout the sh*t and feels nothing but anger cuz she knows she fu*ked up and he leavin her a.ss (their worlds split hers burns to the ground his stays healthy.)

Her anger drives her to want to ruin him so she trys to get her friends to go in on him. they infiltrate his world but he has his guard up (he in his castle the doods are his guards) the friends still kinda get to him (murk his guard and take his heart). but then he meditates on it and makes peace with the situation (the lil jar jar binx sh*t is him making peace).

immediately everything in his world starts to rise and his heart gets bigger (progress in life) meanwhile shes left with nothing but his growing heart and crumbling world to look at. so she sips some sh*t tryna k!ll herself. He shows up gets his heart back and is again viewd as the king.. the messiah. he thinks for a second about savin her but then he says nah hoe you fu*ked up peace.

the weekends first video>>>

:mj2:

edit: just read MaC s description. put em together n u got it down pat.

Last edited by bd2eazy; 11-25-2011 at 01:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy