Future Hall of Fame quarterbacks that are still active

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2011, 03:41 PM         #141
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brees is very close to .500 in the playoffs though. Brees is I believe 4-3 in the playoffs saints lost to the bears the seahawks and brees lost to someone in SD.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 big blak afrika said:
Brees is very close to .500 in the playoffs though. Brees is I believe 4-3 in the playoffs saints lost to the bears the seahawks and brees lost to someone in SD.
Da f**k thats supposed to mean? If we go purely off success in the Playoffs you might as well put Peyton Manning into this conversation too then right........he's around .500 in the Playoffs too if you use your logic.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-01-2011 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #143
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 rynell said:
I say that bc Matt Schaub has durability issues Brees doesn't ....check
Schaub isn't clutch Brees is....check
Schaub isn't a SB winning MVP Brees is.......check
How many passing records does Schaub own compared to Brees?
Has Schaub has never taken the Texans to the Playoffs?
..............see where I'm going with this

Schaub was a sh**ty comparison......not even close is what I'm saying. There are plenty of non Saints fans on here agreeing that Brees is HOF material........so how am I being a homer?

If Im sounding like a homer you're sounding like a hater bc yall stuck with Matty Slush
where did I say schaub is as good as brees n*gga? please show me...you sounding real shaky just trying to defend ya boy. People say brees got it, others say he on the bubble. What I said was, he wasn't playing at a hof level until 08, I think he'll need to play at that level longer(I already gave my reasons)...someone said he was playing at a hof level in 06 and 07, I said he was putting up schaub like numbers...now look up schaub's numbers in 09 and 2010, and chill the fu*k out...nobody is saying ya boy is on schaub's level Jesus
 6 years ago '11        #144
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
So if brees had retired at the time this thread was posted, brees would be hof?
 12-01-2011, 04:10 PM         #145
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Da f**k thats supposed to mean? If we go purely off success in the Playoffs you might as well put Peyton Manning into this conversation too then right........he's around .500 in the Playoffs too if you use your logic.
That's why brady>manning the playoff record takes a player down a notch. It takes manning down more so imo, cause manning actually plays bad in the playoffs sometimes. I don't remember Brees playing poorly but he hasn't been ultra successful.
 6 years ago '11        #146
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
the jets...to be fair, in san Diego his kicker missed a fg, against the bears his defense couldn't stop rex Grossman, 24 points should've been enough to beat them(didn't they score 24?) and Harper was a liability in Seattle
 6 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 wjcorner said:
where did I say schaub is as good as brees n*gga? please show me...you sounding real shaky just trying to defend ya boy. People say brees got it, others say he on the bubble. What I said was, he wasn't playing at a hof level until 08, I think he'll need to play at that level longer(I already gave my reasons)...someone said he was playing at a hof level in 06 and 07, I said he was putting up schaub like numbers...now look up schaub's numbers in 09 and 2010, and chill the fu*k out...nobody is saying ya boy is on schaub's level Jesus
You know I f**s with you corner and you're a Falcons fan but you're wrong about when he started playing like a HOFer. Brees' success started in SD before he even got here when he had like 27 TDs and only 7 Ints after he had two terrible seasons to begin his career. How did he not play at a high level in '06 when he took a team to the NFCCG that had a new HC and coaching staff, in a new offense, a completely new roster, a city rebuilding etc....I guess carrying a team, organization, and a city that year isnt playing at a HOF level.
 6 years ago '11        #148
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
high level =/= HOF level...but whatever...I quit...Matt Ryan had a HOF year last year according to you I'm a Falcons fan, and even I don't believe in that bullsh*t.

and before you try to spin this and say, "well I never said HOF, I said success"...I never said Brees wasn't successful until 08. I even broke down the sh*t earlier...so once again. you sounding shaky defending ya boy...nobody is saying he's trash, or he's on Schaub's level, or he was only good since 08...

read it 2 times for when you reply with some silly sh*t that doesn't pertain to what I'm saying. I think Drew Brees has been putting up HOF numbers since 08...I think Drew Brees was putting up really good numbers since 06(and that's playing at a high level in case you didn't know...I can't understand how you'd think anything else)...I think Drew Brees was putting up good numbers since 04. I think Drew Brees COULD get into the HOF...he's not Mark Sanchez. but do I, PERSONALLY think he's a guarantee RIGHT NOW? no

i'm done with this sh*t though
 6 years ago '04        #149
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 wjcorner said:
yeah...Schaub passed for 4400 and 4700 with like 24+ TDs when he hit his groove in Houston...like I said(for the upteenth time, lol) Matt Schaub numbers

I even said if he stays at the level he hit since 08 for 2-3 more years he'd deserve that spot. but when I think HOF without the team accomplishments, I think you would, at the least, be top 2 for a clean minute...now, it's hard to judge against dude because his class had people like Peyton and Brady in it, but even with Manning out, the list is looking like Brady, Rodgers, Brees. the year Brady was out, he dominated with a losing season...you could argue Rivers and Warner had better years, and they were ahead of him in MVP votes. he hasn't gotten an MVP award, his claim to fame is about to get taken by Aaron Rodgers(his 70% completion percentage) and I mean...he just hasn't been at this unreal level he's at now for long enough. Idk though, apparently people think Warner deserves a spot so if Warner gets in, Brees should be 1st ballot
umm he has been playin at 08 level since 06. trust someone that has seen every game
 6 years ago '04        #150
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
in reality, there are only two locks Brady and manning

the other ones, if they continue their consistency will make it, brees, Ben, Rodgers

everyone else, IMO, are on the outside looking in, needing either another ring (Eli), or their first ring with continued high success (romo, rivers)

everyone else is a big reach, and too hard to predict the future, and please don't tells me how terrible rivers has been this year, we all know what he's capable of
 6 years ago '11        #151
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
in reality, there are only two locks Brady and manning

the other ones, if they continue their consistency will make it, brees, Ben, Rodgers

everyone else, IMO, are on the outside looking in, needing either another ring (Eli), or their first ring with continued high success (romo, rivers)

everyone else is a big reach, and too hard to predict the future, and please don't tells me how terrible rivers has been this year, we all know what he's capable of
agree
 6 years ago '04        #152
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
also after further review, since they all say Kurt Warner is a hall of famer, Rodgers may nearly be a lock if he gets the MVP this year, he's already a media darling, and IF, big if, they go undefeated or nearly with another Super Bowl appearance or win, he may already be in, he could run this division for year like favre putting up 25-30 tds a year for the next 8 or so whether he wins a Super Bowl or not I see him making it

Ben already has two rings and been their twice, the hall of fame likes winners and Ben has lead some good teams

brees on the other hand will probably end up with some of the most prolific stats for a qb when he's done since he's already about top ten in every category, plus and ring and probably an MVP in his future

it's hard to call them locks, but, at the same time, atleast Rodgers and brees, they're revolutionizing the qb position (with Brady and Ben to a certain extent) with these pass first offenses we've come accustomed to lately, and I think that'll say a lot when their time comes
 6 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 wjcorner said:
high level =/= HOF level...but whatever...I quit...Matt Ryan had a HOF year last year according to you I'm a Falcons fan, and even I don't believe in that bullsh*t.

and before you try to spin this and say, "well I never said HOF, I said success"...I never said Brees wasn't successful until 08. I even broke down the sh*t earlier...so once again. you sounding shaky defending ya boy...nobody is saying he's trash, or he's on Schaub's level, or he was only good since 08...

read it 2 times for when you reply with some silly sh*t that doesn't pertain to what I'm saying. I think Drew Brees has been putting up HOF numbers since 08...I think Drew Brees was putting up really good numbers since 06(and that's playing at a high level in case you didn't know...I can't understand how you'd think anything else)...I think Drew Brees was putting up good numbers since 04. I think Drew Brees COULD get into the HOF...he's not Mark Sanchez. but do I, PERSONALLY think he's a guarantee RIGHT NOW? no

i'm done with this sh*t though

iThink said:
but really though i'm with tempus

Most consecutive seasons 350 completions: 5, Drew Brees 2006–2010
Most seasons 400 completions: 3, Drew Brees 2007–2008 2010
Most games 30 completions and no interceptions, career: 12, Drew Brees 2006–Present
Highest completion percentage, season: 70.623, Drew Brees, 2009 (363/514):wow:
Most seasons 5000+ yards 1, Dan Marino 1984, Drew Brees 2008 - and headed for another
Most games, 300+ yards passing, season 10, Rich Gannon 2002, Drew Brees 2008

not to mention chasing the most consecutive games with a pass td and that's just a handful of the records he holds

say what you want but brees has had just as impressive of a career numbers wise and has reached the pinnacle by winning a sb and being the mvp as some of the other qbs mentioned...what makes him different?

he's likely gonna end his career north of 300 TDs, maybe even 4, somewhere near or north of 60K yards and approaching 70% completion, CAREER...

i mean, what more does he have to do
 P. Dedos said:
the football HOF is the hardest one to get into out of them all

Its not the Hall Of Very Good

there beasts who are still waiting 10 years hoping to get in!

yess Brees gets in tho.. hes not done and hes on pace to shatter Dan Marino Seasons Record this year
 Blockburner28 said:
So what about Aaron Rodgers if Brees has to do it for another few years then Rodgers have to do it for another 6 years until we can say he can get in............... Brees will be in on his first try.

Drew Brees career stats: comp%:65.4 Yards:38,592 TD:258
Steve Young career stats: comp%:64.3 Yards:33,124 TD:232

Brees is on his 11th season
Steve Young played 15 seasons

Let the hate begin!

references

wjcorner said:
I don't know if Drew Brees will make HOF...way too many great QBs in this era...Romo gonna get a ballot if he brings a bowl to Dallas because he's a Dallas QB, Rodgers on his way, Eli will get it off namesake if he keeps improving, plus the young talent that's popping up.
Im done too thats your opinion you're entitled to it but the above post by you......should have read that twice.
 6 years ago '05        #154
space
space
 finishim said:
also after further review, since they all say Kurt Warner is a hall of famer, Rodgers may nearly be a lock if he gets the MVP this year, he's already a media darling, and IF, big if, they go undefeated or nearly with another Super Bowl appearance or win, he may already be in, he could run this division for year like favre putting up 25-30 tds a year for the next 8 or so whether he wins a Super Bowl or not I see him making it

Ben already has two rings and been their twice, the hall of fame likes winners and Ben has lead some good teams

brees on the other hand will probably end up with some of the most prolific stats for a qb when he's done since he's already about top ten in every category, plus and ring and probably an MVP in his future

it's hard to call them locks, but, at the same time, atleast Rodgers and brees, they're revolutionizing the qb position (with Brady and Ben to a certain extent) with these pass first offenses we've come accustomed to lately, and I think that'll say a lot when their time comes
Well said
 6 years ago '11        #155
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Im done too thats your opinion you're entitled to it but the above post by you......should have read that twice.
 6 years ago '11        #156
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
and at agreeing with someone saying it's hard to call Brees a lock, after flipping on me
 6 years ago '04        #157
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Eli will never make the hall of game seriously what the fu*k are you guys thinking. Subpar seasons, besides his super bowl year he hasn't done sh*t. Doubt he'll ever break or come close to breaking any records, eli isn't even a top 5 qb since he's been drafted.

At this moment it looks like

Brady
Payton
A-god
breesus
Ben

Cam is too early to tell. sophomore slump is coming next season and an injury can derail a career. I mean weren't we crowning bradford as an up and coming great young qb? Same with ryan who is nice but not elite.
 6 years ago '04        #158
refuze 284 heat pts284 OP
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15438 15438
 wjcorner said:
I don't know if Drew Brees will make HOF...way too many great QBs in this era...Romo gonna get a ballot if he brings a bowl to Dallas because he's a Dallas QB, Rodgers on his way, Eli will get it off namesake if he keeps improving, plus the young talent that's popping up.
 6 years ago '10        #159
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 refuze said:
lmaoooooo @ that guy.

Then has the nerve to mention Romo.

Not a sports fan at all and has no clue what he's even talking about.
 6 years ago '10        #160
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy