most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2011, 04:53 AM         #81
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady and manning are first ballot

Brees and rodgers have the potential but its to early

Big ben need another superbowl because he played horrible in 2 out of 3 he played
 6 years ago '11        #82
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Tempus # 1 said:
Brees had a few solid years in San Diego. He was solid in 04 and 05. And hes a lock just from his 6 years in New Orleans
he hasn't played at a HOF level until like 08...he had matt schaub numbers until then
 6 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Are you for real? McNabb was one of the best QB's in the league in his prime and made his team a contender every year. The Eagles used to go to the NFC Championship Game every fu*king year. Did you forget those early 2000's seasons? Eli Manning hasnt even taken his team to the playoffs in 3 YEARS. Eli has nothing on McNabb except a Super Bowl ring off of David Tyree's lucky catch and the defense's pressure on Brady.

Brady and Peyton Manning are the litmus test for judging 2000's quarterbacks and Eli fails the test. There's never been a full NFL season from beginning to end where you can say that Eli Manning was the best or nearly the best quarterback in the league. Whereas you can clearly go back and point out a particular season where Tom Brady or Peyton Manning were without a doubt the best QB in the league for that season. Eli may have some individual defining moment games, but not defining moment seasons from beginning to end. McNabb falls wayyyyyshort of passing the Brady and Manning litmus test too, but probably is closer to the litmus test than Eli will ever be.
people watch too much sportscenter :dead. McNabb hasn't hit 20 TDs for half his career, hit 30 TDs ONCE, and has NEVER hit 4000...Eli has had the better career up until this point, and he has a ring. Eli is closer right now. I agree neither are true locks, but Eli is definitely closer, barring some catastrophe
 11-25-2011, 11:23 AM         #84
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
he hasn't played at a HOF level until like 08...he had matt schaub numbers until then
He was solid in 04 with 3000 yards 27 tds and 7ints. And led the Chargers to the playoffs in 05 with decent numbers. Hes been playing on a Hof level since 06. Thats six whole seasons

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-25-2011 at 11:27 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #85
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 wjcorner said:
people watch too much sportscenter :dead. McNabb hasn't hit 20 TDs for half his career, hit 30 TDs ONCE, and has NEVER hit 4000...Eli has had the better career up until this point, and he has a ring. Eli is closer right now. I agree neither are true locks, but Eli is definitely closer, barring some catastrophe
that's what i'm saying... mcnabb is washed up and fell off, while eli has improved.
 6 years ago '05        #86
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
Brady and Manning are the only two that could stop playing right now and be locks for the HOF imo...out of those playing now, the only ones who should be remembered/enshrined for all eternity are Brady and Manning...this era of QBs was defined by Brady vs. Manning...those are my first tier QBs...

second tier QBs (with HOF potential) are Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers...imo they all need more to be considered locks...at this moment, I don't believe Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers need to be enshrined/remembered for all time...

but i prefer HOFs (any sport) to be truly exclusive...I can't stand seeing those on the bubble or those not belonging being accepted, it should be reserved for the elite of the elite...

Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers are considered elite...Brady and Manning are the elite of the elite, my only locks...
 6 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,061 | Props total: 11873 11873
 refuze said:
I realize that. But this is based on a.ssumption that Rodgers will be healthy throughout the rest of his career.
\:
that's a bold a.ss a.ssumption fam. if you're gonna a.ssume things like that, cam newton is a first ballot HOFer
 6 years ago '04        #88
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
Brady and Manning are the only two that could stop playing right now and be locks for the HOF imo...out of those playing now, the only ones who should be remembered/enshrined for all eternity are Brady and Manning...this era of QBs was defined by Brady vs. Manning...those are my first tier QBs...

second tier QBs (with HOF potential) are Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers...imo they all need more to be considered locks...at this moment, I don't believe Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers need to be enshrined/remembered for all time...

but i prefer HOFs (any sport) to be truly exclusive...I can't stand seeing those on the bubble or those not belonging being accepted, it should be reserved for the elite of the elite...

Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers are considered elite...Brady and Manning are the elite of the elite, my only locks...
real fu*kin talk. agreed 99%.. i might bump ben into category A tho just because of the SBs and the fact that he's improved so damn much in the clutch as his career went on

Last edited by torious; 11-25-2011 at 12:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 dtown1759 said:
that's a bold a.ss a.ssumption fam. if you're gonna a.ssume things like that, cam newton is a first ballot HOFer
Personally I think Cam Newton is gonna make it in the HoF but that's not a fact at the moment.. he still has a lot to prove.

Let's say that Rodgers continues to be healthy the next 5-6 seasons and plays at the level he's playing at now? We really gonna say he won't make it in the hall of fame?
 6 years ago '05        #90
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
People hatin on Big Ben should notice than only 1 multi Championship winning Qb is not in the HOF, Jim Plunkett..

Big Ben 160 tds, 25,379 pass yards 936 rush yards 14 rush tds-8 seasons
+
3 Superbowl Appearances, A winning Playoff record
2 Rings
Which is almost half of his career playing in the superbowl...

and the mans clutch... 3-4 decent seasons and he'll have better numbers than Kurt Warner, in less time

Last edited by Chuck Hustle; 11-25-2011 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #91
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
He was solid in 04 with 3000 yards 27 tds and 7ints. And led the Chargers to the playoffs in 05 with decent numbers. Hes been playing on a Hof level since 06. Thats six whole seasons
solid isn't hof level...like I said, matt schaub #s
 11-25-2011, 02:17 PM         #92
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
solid isn't hof level...like I said, matt schaub #s
Dude look at his last 8 years.

Plus a superbowl ring. That isnt enough for the Hall of fame?
 6 years ago '11        #93
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
I'd be surprised if a lot of yards get you in this year....4000 isn't even the accomplishment it used to be...he put up schaub #s in 06 and 07, in 08 he flamed on....if he goes 08-14 then yeah...or wins another ring with a decline
 6 years ago '05        #94
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
No romo you are a clear Dallas hater
 6 years ago '08        #95
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
homer big ben fan

and i dont think hes a "LOCK' it would take him a bunch of years to get in, but with 1 more superbowl..or just a bunch more good seasons he deserves a spot in the HOF

hell go down as superbowl winning, clutch, tough, and just a new era "pittsburgh steeler"

the r*pe allegations wont hurt him because he was never convicted. but ya

manning and brady are the only 2 "LOCKS" like id put my mothers life on it "locked"
 6 years ago '08        #96
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
and true big ben didnt play to well in 2 out of 3 superbowls.but i think that one against the cardinals trumps the other 2 lol. and he should of got MVP that year. so in my mind he is a superbowl mvp qb

and if it wasnt for him. the steelers wouldnt of gotten to any of those superbowls..Our defense has been good sense the fu*king 70s and only 2 qbs sense then have won a superbowl. If it was only our defense they would have all got in the superbowl.
 6 years ago '04        #97
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
After some of the stats they was showin last night during the game, I'm gonna go ahead and eat my words from earlier and say Brees is a sure fire HOFer..

2/3 of his passes completed in his 5 or 6 years with the Saints
 6 years ago '10        #98
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
Blaine Gabbert

6 years ago '04        #99
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
imo Romo does deserve some mention as a potential HOFer and i'm not tryna be biased because if ppl think he doesnt have the potential to be one then thats understandable too...

but he's still got at least 7 more years as a QB and he's only technically been starting 4 1/2 seasons with only 72 career starts to his name...he's well on his way to over 50,000 yards passing a.ssuming he stays healthy and continues the pace he's at(i just based it off of 7 more full seasons added to his total now, which is plausible being that he's hitting his prime and QBs can play a lot longer without a considerable dropoff in production) and not to mention his QB rating and completion percentage rank among the best in NFL history...but of course all this is pending a Super Bowl...the knock has always been his ability to deliver in the playoffs, so with that being said, if he can lead us to 1 Super Bowl and keep us competitive and win a few more playoff games before he retires then he has a good shot of makin it in
 11-29-2011, 03:49 PM         #100
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
imo Romo does deserve some mention as a potential HOFer and i'm not tryna be biased because if ppl think he doesnt have the potential to be one then thats understandable too...

but he's still got at least 7 more years as a QB and he's only technically been starting 4 1/2 seasons with only 72 career starts to his name...he's well on his way to over 50,000 yards passing a.ssuming he stays healthy and continues the pace he's at(i just based it off of 7 more full seasons added to his total now, which is plausible being that he's hitting his prime and QBs can play a lot longer without a considerable dropoff in production) and not to mention his QB rating and completion percentage rank among the best in NFL history...but of course all this is pending a Super Bowl...the knock has always been his ability to deliver in the playoffs, so with that being said, if he can lead us to 1 Super Bowl and keep us competitive and win a few more playoff games before he retires then he has a good shot of makin it in
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy