Future Hall of Fame quarterbacks that are still active

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TH35 said:
If he retired today naw. I'd give him 2 years unless he gets MVP and wins another SB this year or the next.
if he gets two rings then sure, and 30 plus tds n low ints of course, winning a Super Bowl or two and playing alright doesn't make a hof qb imo
 6 years ago '10        #62
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
lol mvick lol mvick
 6 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
I guess Ben, Brady, both Mannings, Brees and Rodgers are the locks right now. If I forgot someone forgive me I'm high.
 11-24-2011, 09:14 PM         #64
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Ben, Brady, both Mannings, Brees and Rodgers are the locks right now. If I forgot someone forgive me I'm high.
Gotta be high. Eli may work himself into lock status by the end of his career though
 11-24-2011, 09:16 PM         #65
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How about Mcnabb?
 6 years ago '11        #66
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Tempus # 1 said:
How about Mcnabb?
he might get in off his skin color...probably the best black QB to ever play the game
 6 years ago '05        #67
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Tempus # 1 said:
How about Mcnabb?
He's on the Cusp... He's falling off ever since Andy cut him loose

Last edited by Chuck Hustle; 11-25-2011 at 11:25 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
refuze 285 heat pts285 OP
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
 wjcorner said:
he might get in off his skin color...probably the best black QB to ever play the game
There's a good chance he'll get in.. but it's probably going to be 20 years from now.
 6 years ago '11        #69
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
yeah, he definitely won't get in soon...it's a damn shame, that year with T.O. just paints a picture of what could've been had he been surrounded with actual receiving talent outside of an injury-prone halfback.
 6 years ago '05        #70
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Tempus # 1 said:
Or Brady or Ben.
Brady and Ben get things done and go to super bowls.

6 years ago '07        #71
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 e G o Maniac said:
Mike Vick? Eli Manning? Not on the bubble. Far from it until they play consistently well and are the biggest reason for their teams winning championships.
fu*k is u talkin bout...you better go check them #'s again

and TS Drew Brees is not a lock u gotta remember he wasted a few years in SD doing absolutely nothing and didn't come around till he signed with NO..Vick has a long way to go

as far as the bubble...Where da hell you get Bradford from?

Ben, Tom, and Peyton are the only sure fire hall of famers...right now if they retired they'd go 1st ballot
 11-24-2011, 10:44 PM         #72
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
fu*k is u talkin bout...you better go check them #'s again

and TS Drew Brees is not a lock u gotta remember he wasted a few years in SD doing absolutely nothing and didn't come around till he signed with NO..Vick has a long way to go

as far as the bubble...Where da hell you get Bradford from?

Ben, Tom, and Peyton are the only sure fire hall of famers...right now if they retired they'd go 1st ballot
Brees had a few solid years in San Diego. He was solid in 04 and 05. And hes a lock just from his 6 years in New Orleans
 6 years ago '11        #73
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
When my children die, these guys will be in the hall
1. Brady
2. P.Manning
3. Brees
4. Big Ben
5. Rodgers
6. Mcnabb
The others, its still too early. But some of them will make it in. If you go back 20 years, you have 7 current HOF QBs who played that year (Aikman, Elway, Young, Montana, Moon, Kelly, Marino) And another future one (Favre)

Last edited by maxnn; 11-24-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #74
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
If Rodgers gets a career ending injury in his next game..dude isn't a HOF lock..people need to stop it. Yes, hw ia having an amazing season this year, but I have to see it a few more times before I think he's a lock.

Brady, Big Ben, Peyton, and probably Brees would get in if their careers ended today.
 11-25-2011, 03:29 AM         #75
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

tebow should but wont cuz of his stats

Are you out of your fu*king mind?
 6 years ago '04        #76
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
carson palmer
 6 years ago '06        #77
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
why are people picking McNabb over Eli?
 11-25-2011, 04:01 AM         #78
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdpiano said:
Are you out of your fu*king mind?
the team was 1-4. he started and they're 5-5. this is gonna continuously happen for the next decade while he's in the league all he does is win, but his stats fu*kin suck
 6 years ago '05        #79
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
 Kev1013 said:
The lack of Romo in this thread is strong.

Yeah, I said Romo. fu*k y'all gon' do about it?
Yo I'm over here thinking the same sh*t... Like are you serious, if rivers and vick are considered, Romo is Def considered above them. He has one of the best QB ratings in league history already and already has broken like every cowboy record damn near.. But he can even be mention on the bubble, yea fu*king right.. If he wins a superbowl or 2, hes def getting in..
 6 years ago '08        #80
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 e180th said:
why are people picking McNabb over Eli?
Are you for real? McNabb was one of the best QB's in the league in his prime and made his team a contender every year. The Eagles used to go to the NFC Championship Game every fu*king year. Did you forget those early 2000's seasons? Eli Manning hasnt even taken his team to the playoffs in 3 YEARS. Eli has nothing on McNabb except a Super Bowl ring off of David Tyree's lucky catch and the defense's pressure on Brady.

Brady and Peyton Manning are the litmus test for judging 2000's quarterbacks and Eli fails the test. There's never been a full NFL season from beginning to end where you can say that Eli Manning was the best or nearly the best quarterback in the league. Whereas you can clearly go back and point out a particular season where Tom Brady or Peyton Manning were without a doubt the best QB in the league for that season. Eli may have some individual defining moment games, but not defining moment seasons from beginning to end. McNabb falls wayyyyyshort of passing the Brady and Manning litmus test too, but probably is closer to the litmus test than Eli will ever be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy