most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
lol iv seen nothing but bullsh*t said in here...i bet luda will be doin this long after drake and whoever big sean is will be alive....kids need to learn some respect when it come to hiphop and rap
 6 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
What I've found in my time on earth is that the n*ggas that call everything corny...are usually some of the corniest n*ggas you'll run into

Last edited by Arson; 11-24-2011 at 04:50 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
heard drake diss one time... he gave ol boi the buis... real talk...
but fu*kin wit luda he gone need way more than wat he pulled out on ol boi...
 6 years ago '05        #84
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 MistaKlean said:
funny how ludacris has been so irrelevant the past few years in rap that his comeback has to be him attacking 2 of the big guys in rap now. if ludacris is "the man" then why is he the one starting it and going after them, the underdogs should be going after the big dog. sh*ts weak on luda's part. and hypocritical.
TRUE TRUE, I THINK THATS A SUCCA MOVE BY LUDA (LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE! UAINT GANGSTA. LUDA IS SOFTER THAN DRAKES PILLOW) . WHY DONT HE GO AFTER WAYNE OR YE? OR IS HE JUS TRYIN TO BECOME RELEVANT AGAIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY?
 6 years ago '09        #85
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
What's wrong with this new generation? Luda has a solid discography, his flow is light years ahead of gay sean and lil drake. The only n*ggas sayin luda fell off are prob the lil n*ggas still in high school. To this day I ain't never heard any of Big sean's songs cause his flow and voice alone sounds mad homo to me. The only thing I listen too that's Big Sean related is that song "Ass" and only cause Nicki is 1/2 nekkid in that sh*t. Actually scratch that, I only watch the video and mute it.

Luda never fell off, he is just doing bigger things. He was focused on his movie career but now hes back to his roots, music. n*gga has been in the game 15+ years show some respect. I'm just waiting for some lil n*gga to come in here and say Lil B> Luda. God damn Hip hop is on life support. If I had known hip hop would be watered down so much to the point of pillow music, I would of took advantage and enjoyed the 90's even more... Memories.

Last edited by Baynut; 11-24-2011 at 06:12 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #86
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
 Barack Obonga said:
u realize the generation of sean and drak fans are the same generation that blew luda up...

luda is a watered down mainstream rapper himself tho
Just cause he released 1 bad album he is a watered down mainstream rapper?

Every album before his most recent(battle of the s3xes), was raw as fu*k wtf you smoking?

And from my experience the last true hip hop generation is 80's babies, everything 90's+ is the generation that blew Drake/Sean/Lil B up.

*Looks at your avy* That's fosho.

BTW, how would you know luda is a watered down mainstream rapper if you ain't heard his albums? Just hearing a few songs, don't count lil n*gga.

Last edited by Baynut; 11-24-2011 at 07:11 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #87
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
luda is average (lyrically)
drake is average (lyrically)
big sean is a gimmick

I can't be mad about any publicity this gets because Hip-Hop needs something like this but none of these n*ggas are extraordinaire
 11-24-2011, 07:33 AM         #88
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oblonga is a 90's baby, which is the lamest generation. I understand his definition of corny which is everything not lame to everybody else.
 6 years ago '08        #89
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
 Barack Obonga said:
n*gga early 90's babies were the ones fu*king with luda....

true hip hop?

1.thats a stupid a.ss term
2.luda is involved in that?

I heard all his albums, I bought them when they came out, I liked it the same way I liked all the other radio rappers..

spitta>>luda
what was the pointof callin out the spitta avi? he aint new he been here longer than luda.
spitta aka marble mouth aint better than luda
 6 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Barack Obonga said:
Im not gonna follow the internet fad and act like I think Luda is anything other than corny, he was big sean before big sean was.
All 3 are corny to be honest it doesn't mean they're trash
 6 years ago '08        #91
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
luda k!lled it, drake is the biggest commercial fake f*g pus*y corporate sell out in the history of the game
 6 years ago '10        #92
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 23784 23784
 187Proof said:
Luda's that dude.
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #93
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
Yea luda had to do it
 6 years ago '10        #94
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Aubs and Sean are gonna endure a humiliating defeat if they take the bait. Luda goes for the jugular and wont stop until its dry and lets face it them clowns esp Aubs are the pussiest targets. LOL Even though I'm pullin for Shawn J (hometeam) I can NOT ignore that Luda is a beast in battle mode. His lyrics always been nice and not jus by southern standards. I guess all the Luda hate is because he's returning the favor back to these boys, it can't be cuzz he's weak. Damn near all my east coast potnas admit Luda is no joke. Their best bet is to bow out.
 6 years ago '09        #95
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 3466 3466
Luda>>drake, big sean........
 6 years ago '11        #96
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
luda got his name back in evrybody mouth thts real

problem is idont think anybody even followed up wit this whole 'beef' to even kno wht the fu*k is goin on, cuz up until i heard big sean on the morning show wit angela yee (props to fresh whyte) ithought luda was jss bein salty (still aint serious enough to use all those clips of past beefs in the beginning ofthe vid; it was real cool tho)
why luda tryna go this hard @the youths tho ?
to the actual track tho; wasnt rlly much of a diss. definetly ddnt feel the slug ...i wont say drake could get'em at all, but i think it'd be a good battle of the yellow n*ggas. all yall 'hiphop heads' underestimating ya boy aubrey

bt this track shld be aimed @big sean; dude been talkin onthe sly the whole time&got gassed the fu*k up jss cuz drake said he got the flow from him -then started saying that he himself created the flow. this most recent interview he started backtracking&saying that 'othr people' were actually sayin he created it, &he never said tht

he shld jss admit he fu*kd up&keep it movin cuz he aint got it like tht
at all;
 6 years ago '11        #97
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
 Barack Obonga said:
post these super lyrical luda lyrics....he is not nice

and he is not ruthless in beef, "get off the tip of my d!ck" is nothing special...
my n*gga...hop on piratebay&dL luda's discography..you soundin dumb rite now

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 4o 0z; 11-24-2011 at 09:40 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #98
59fifty 
space
space
$22,666 | Props total: 10137 10137
 Barack Obonga said:
n*gga early 90's babies were the ones fu*king with luda....

true hip hop?

1.thats a stupid a.ss term
2.luda is involved in that?

I heard all his albums, I bought them when they came out, I liked it the same way I liked all the other radio rappers..

spitta>>luda
what was the pointof callin out the spitta avi? he aint new he been here longer than luda.
Wtf u talkin bout...we blew luda up...yall was like in 2nd grade when luda blew..foh lil a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #99
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
Its sad to see Luda go this low just to get attention.....first he dropped that mixtape on the same day as take care & now dropping a video for bada boom of all songs....in the same week drakes dropping the motto video.

6 years ago '04        #100
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 MistaKlean said:
funny how ludacris has been so irrelevant the past few years in rap that his comeback has to be him attacking 2 of the big guys in rap now. if ludacris is "the man" then why is he the one starting it and going after them, the underdogs should be going after the big dog. sh*ts weak on luda's part. and hypocritical.
Luda gettin that movie money..you heard him say "you rap n*ggas aint in my tax bracket"..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago