most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2011, 02:21 AM         #61
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAWshadTX said:
I dont see how n*ggas are saying Drake would roast Luda when back in the day Luda hoed the fu*k out OF T.I.
yeah he did. luda aint no punk but neither one of them is gon say anything back
 6 years ago '08        #62
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,250 | Props total: 13628 13628
He was def talkin more sh*t about drake than big sean
 11-24-2011, 02:26 AM         #63
Qtwo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake would knock that old a.ss nicca out

[video - click to view]

Ya'll tryna tell me Luda can throw hands like that?!?!?

6 years ago '04        #64
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
You guys k!ll me (metaphorically). Drake not responding makes him a simp, a f*ggot, a punk, etc. As I said in the other thread, perhaps he just doesn't give two sh*ts and would rather keep his own game moving rather than beef with Luda about a style of rapping.

Jay on Light Up off of Thank Me Later...

Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, trying to distract you

Maybe Drake is just heeding some positive and good advice.
 6 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Luda a cornball but he can spit...he needs to fall back with the hate and just make good music
 6 years ago '10        #66
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
luda been washed. he just mad that he on cornball status. why should lame a.ss big sean or anybody reply when luda bodied himeself with that macys line
 6 years ago '04        #67
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 beast mode said:
luda been washed. he just mad that he on cornball status. why should lame a.ss big sean or anybody reply when luda bodied himeself with that macys line
Washed or not Luda is one of the few n*ggas in hip hop you should never say sh*t about cause he will eat you alive.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 1408 1408
the funniest sh*t about the my chick bad song dilemma is nicki had the wackest bar on that sh*t which was the "its going down.... basement" and everyone made fun of that sh*t but drake aint say sh*t about that but came at the macys line lol
 11-24-2011, 03:47 AM         #69
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
yeah that line was horrible. why n*ggas sayin luda hatin they was the ones started the sh*t now he respond with sumthin solid an he's hatin?
 6 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i dont under stand how u guys keep saying luda fell off. when his last cd went plat. ill say it again. THE LAST BODY OF WORK HE PUT OUT WENT PLAT he has not been in music because he was doing movies . Now how u guys get falling off with that i ll never know.

i am a drake and big sean fan like both of them but if we talking bar for bar they dont stand a chance. And n*ggas is really quick to forget Luda got fu*king Hits Back for the 1st time and word of mouth are fu*king classic. Throw them Bows, Move bi*ch get out the way, staurday Hoes i could go on and on with all the heat luda has drop 6 legit CDs how the fu*k can u guys call yourself rap fans and say luda is corny and weak. when bar for bar he just as good as anyone and is light years ahead of drake and big sean in everything . wtf are yall on
 11-24-2011, 03:52 AM         #71
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
funny how ludacris has been so irrelevant the past few years in rap that his comeback has to be him attacking 2 of the big guys in rap now. if ludacris is "the man" then why is he the one starting it and going after them, the underdogs should be going after the big dog. sh*ts weak on luda's part. and hypocritical.
n*gga what?
 6 years ago '07        #72
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
dat chick doeeeee
 6 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol everything is corny and wack on bx yet all u n*ggas do is type of keyboard but u know wats hot lol fu*k up .
 11-24-2011, 04:11 AM         #74
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
the funniest sh*t about the my chick bad song dilemma is nicki had the wackest bar on that sh*t which was the "its going down.... basement" and everyone made fun of that sh*t but drake aint say sh*t about that but came at the macys line lol
i didnt think shiit could get worse, but she came worse on
more songs after that specially "I'm a star........Sheriff badge"

11-24-2011, 04:22 AM         #75
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i dont under stand how u guys keep saying luda fell off. when his last cd went plat. ill say it again. THE LAST BODY OF WORK HE PUT OUT WENT PLAT he has not been in music because he was doing movies . Now how u guys get falling off with that i ll never know.

i am a drake and big sean fan like both of them but if we talking bar for bar they dont stand a chance. And n*ggas is really quick to forget Luda got fu*king Hits Back for the 1st time and word of mouth are fu*king classic. Throw them Bows, Move bi*ch get out the way, staurday Hoes i could go on and on with all the heat luda has drop 6 legit CDs how the fu*k can u guys call yourself rap fans and say luda is corny and weak. when bar for bar he just as good as anyone and is light years ahead of drake and big sean in everything . wtf are yall on
:iagree:

Couldn't have put it better myself. No point talking to most boxden members though, they are growing up on snore fests like Drake!
 6 years ago '10        #76
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
aubrey & medium sean best fallback
 11-24-2011, 04:27 AM         #77
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
Drake would roast luda in a diss track. Because Luda always trys to make a point and show off his rap skills on every track he does. Man the public been waiting on drake to spit some bars bout a n*gga. Remember 9am in dallas yea he k!lled that sh*t

how old are you 16-17?

listen to all ludas album then listen to your leopard jean tight wearin perfume making a.ss copy cat hero emo cry baby favorite rapper

LUDA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> sh*t im not even gonna mention said rapper/s here cuz there aint enough greater than/less than symbols on the internet to justify my point

Last edited by TUNES707; 11-24-2011 at 04:33 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #78
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1793 1793
this n*gga is the king of the south period. taking shots asap
 11-24-2011, 04:35 AM         #79
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously Luda drops one bad album and goes off to make a couple movies and suddenly he fell off!? What is wrong with todays generation seriously!? The rest of Luda's discography is solid and I'm willing to bet when Ludaversal drops all of these kids will be on his nuts again like the sheep that they are!

Back for the First Time and Word of Mouf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake and Seans entire career!
 6 years ago '11        #80
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631
Outkast is king of the south. :disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy