Ludacris - Bada Boom (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,756 | Props total: 23302 23302
that was hard as fu*k, he should of just dropped they names tho
 6 years ago '08        #42
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
shaking my fu*king head at big sean and ludacris in the same sentence

and yall wonder why "hip hop is dead" like really?

big sean is the new luda? wtf are you talking about..what is "ONE" song big sean had even "CLOSE" to a hit of luda..luda has made hit after hit after hit after hit..and some classic albums..big sean has....what again?
 6 years ago '10        #43
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 2212 2212
man some yall young mothafu*kas is lames

specifically, obonga
 6 years ago '04        #44
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 6376 6376
 Blacknitro said:
First 30-50 seconds of the video or whatever is corny as hell. He should've just came on with his song and that's it. No need for all the d!ck riding.
I don't think he was d!ck riding anyone. He was just setting the stage for his diss track by showing clips from past classic diss tracks.
 6 years ago '04        #45
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
who the hell is luda upset with?

dont follow these beefs

and who the fu*k is little sean u gotta be kidding me that f*ggots a joke

luda is a hit maker
In some interview I believe Big Sean either said, or hinted, that Ludacris stole his flow.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Video is wack. No one liked Big sean mixtapes? Luda>Gayake
 6 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 187Proof said:
In some interview I believe Big Sean either said, or hinted, that Ludacris stole his flow.
...Lets Do History 101 On This Beef. Luda Used "A Flow" On "My Chick Bad" and Everybody Was Clowning Some Punchlines. Drake Spoke Up...

Well, that flow has been k!lled by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, “I shut ‘em down. Onyx.” I hate the fact that that rhyme is still in there. To be honest, that flow, you can trace it back to like…I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music). That’s the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I’ll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him. Me and Wayne found a dope way to do it. I don’t want to sound c*cky, but the best way its been used was on “Forever.” Those lines just all individually make so much sense. They’re all punchlines. Then a bunch of rappers started doing it and using the most terrible references in the world. I don’t want to offend somebody…I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] “It’s a parade! MACY’S!”
Then Big Sean Spoke Up Afterwards.

[pic - click to view]

....n*ggas Kept Saying "they started it" and You Had Acouple n*ggas That Was Disagreeing With Sean & Drake But They Whole Excuse Was "Luda Ruin The Flow". Acouple Months Later, Sean Decides To "Retire" The Flow & Threw A Jab At Luda Again On Shade45

Meanwhile n*ggas Is Wondering Is Luda Going Reply Back or Admit He fu*ked Up But He Was Off Shooting Fast & Furious. Year Later, Luda Back On His Music sh*t and Drops This Mixtapes and Just Lets Loose.
 6 years ago '04        #48
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Lets Do History 101 On This Beef. Luda Used "A Flow" On "My Chick Bad" and Everybody Was Clowning Some Punchlines. Drake Spoke Up...

Then Big Sean Spoke Up Afterwards.

[pic - click to view]

....n*ggas Kept Saying "they started it" and You Had Acouple n*ggas That Was Disagreeing With Sean & Drake But They Whole Excuse Was "Luda Ruin The Flow". Acouple Months Later, Sean Decides To "Retire" The Flow & Threw A Jab At Luda Again On Shade45

Meanwhile n*ggas Is Wondering Is Luda Going Reply Back or Admit He fu*ked Up But He Was Off Shooting Fast & Furious. Year Later, Luda Back On His Music sh*t and Drops This Mixtapes and Just Lets Loose.
Props for the breakdown my dude.

Bottom line, neither Big Sean nor Drake want it with Luda on that battle tip.
 6 years ago '10        #49
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0

luda the truth
 6 years ago '04        #50
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
Im just ready for Shawn Jay to k!ll dat n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #51
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
luda will r*pe both these cats

big sean is a pop rnb homo rapper
only f*gs with tight jeans will listen to him.
 6 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 JayDawn said:
Video was weak but he calling these n*ggas out to the point they gone have to respond

Drake won't...he aint bout that...he would have to get Wayne involved and I doubt he would.

Poloboy69 said:
Drake would roast luda in a diss track. Because Luda always trys to make a point and show off his rap skills on every track he does. Man the public been waiting on drake to spit some bars bout a n*gga. Remember 9am in dallas yea he k!lled that sh*t
Maybe you're high rite now I dunno, cuz Drake aint coming hard in a rap beef wit Luda...that n*gga would sneak a melody in there somewhere Luda aint the hardest rapper out by no means but he would go for the throat whereas Drake would dance around the beef. He'll take shots at unsigned artist cuz he feels like they're beneath him but an established artist with a rep, hell naw.

We would need a body bag for Drake.

NBA Brawler said:
Let me stop you right there n*gga. He's not gonna respond to anything.

n*ggas really think Drake is gonna k!ll Ludacris in a beef
 11-24-2011, 01:38 AM         #53
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally a someone gets real on these f*ggot rappers
 6 years ago '11        #54
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1414 1414
drake finna get his hood n*ggas to stand behind him in another video with a napkin in his shirt to diss luda a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #55
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I dont see how n*ggas are saying Drake would roast Luda when back in the day Luda hoed the fu*k out OF T.I.
 11-24-2011, 01:53 AM         #56
Jack.Nappier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luda bout to destroy these lil n*ggas goodbye big sean n drake f*g a.ss n*ggas. take another dude to the movies a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #57
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
Much better than Pusha T's in the sense that Luda actually called them out. Maybe not explicitly state "Drake" and "Big Sean", but he did make it quite clear that it's beef.
 6 years ago '04        #58
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
BUT CAMRON USED THAT FLOW BEFORE LITTLE SEAN HAD A CAREER AND WAS RAPPING TO KIDS TO NOT DO DRUGS AND sh*t.

gay f*g
 6 years ago '07        #59
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
so we can talk about old n*ggas who fell off vs. newer hot, but soft rappers...

...Or we can talk about that bi*ch in the vid. Why hasn't somebody posted that bi*ches name yet???
 11-24-2011, 02:17 AM         #60
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luda pull them n*gga card
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy