Jarrett Jack VS WALE’S SNEAKER COLLECTION: “HE CAN’T COMPETE WITH ME.”

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7340 pageviews
38 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Jarrett Jack VS WALE’S SNEAKER COLLECTION: “HE CAN’T COMPETE WITH ME.”

[pic - click to view]

Everybody would agree that D.C. artist Wale possesses one of, if not the best sneaker collections in the hip hop community. Not only does he sport an abundance of the most anticipated releases, he rocks them well in advance of their release dates. Does he own the best sneaker collection in D.C.? Not in Jarrett Jack’s eyes. We recently caught up with the D.C. native and New Orleans Hornets point guard at the Josh Howard Charity All-Star game in Dallas. In addition to giving us the five sneakers in his current rotation (stay tuned), the six-year NBA veteran talked about Washington D.C.’s sneaker scene and his uncontrollable fetish for sneakers. Also, Jack touched on how Wale obtains the majority of his sneakers early and how Wale “can’t compete” with him in regards to sneaker collections. Do you believe Jarrett Jack’s sneaker collection is as good as he says it is?

On his sneaker fetish and Washington DC’s sneaker culture:

“I own about 400-500 pairs of sneakers. I have a problem. Some dudes like jewelry, some dudes like cars, some dudes like whatever. I like sneakers. It’s always been that way ever since I was little. Being from DC, it’s three things you can count on: dudes that want to crack jokes, a bunch of basketball players and fresh sneakers. Everybody wants fresh sneakers. Everybody. You see Kevin Durant in his new sneakers (at the Josh Howard charity All-Star event). You always see Wale in some new sneakers. That’s our M.O.”
On how Wale obtains exclusive sneakers early:

“I’m going to tell you how Wale gets all of the exclusives early. He wears size 9. That’s the sample size. He’s rapping and doing his thing right now. Shoutout to Wale; he got his album out right now. Most of us wear 12s and 13s. Wale wears sample shoes. Those are 9s. You don’t know too many grown men that wear 9s. I’m not trying to be funny. But yeah, my man gets some exclusive stuff. But he can’t compete with me. He knows that.”

[pic - click to view]

Earlier today, we posted a comment made by New Orleans Hornets point guard Jarrett Jack in which he stated that fellow Washington D.C. native Wale “can’t compete” with him when it comes to sneaker collections. We do not know which D.C. native owns the better sneaker collection, however, after being notified of Jack’s comments, Wale took to Twitter to deliver a comment pertaining to both sneaker collections. Check out Mr. Folarin’s Twitter comment below.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wale Responds to Jarrett Jack’s ‘Sneaker Collection’ Comment | NiceKicks.com

38 comments for "Jarrett Jack VS WALE’S SNEAKER COLLECTION: “HE CAN’T COMPETE WITH ME.”"

6 years ago '10        #2
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
pics or gtfo
 11-23-2011, 09:04 PM         #3
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WALE WEN IN WIT DAT TWEET, n*gga SED FUSION COLLECTION
 6 years ago '08        #4
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7392 7392
Wales shoe game is pretty nasty. And I dont know why the size 9 thing is a knock off. The fact he has samples lets you know his kick game is something else.
 6 years ago '04        #5
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
size 9?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #6
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4832 4832
 chirpflare said:
size 9?

[pic - click to view]

really realy hope u a woman
 11-23-2011, 09:47 PM         #7
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jarret jack is right, sample size IS 9. so all those china factorys test some color code for nike and ship size 9's and wale can fit them.

i dont think that is the only reason he gets exclusives but he is damn correct on that one
 6 years ago '04        #8
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4832 4832
n*gga said jordan fusion collection dam
 6 years ago '06        #9
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
I gotta almost agree with buddy. Having such a baby foot is like cheating. I wear a 13. NO sample 13's are made. If I were an 11 or smaller,I'd have releases pretty dam early as well. On another note...this dude talking all that sh*t about his kicks and didn't post any thing to back it up...Wale is seen all the time rocking hot sh*t...
 6 years ago '06        #10
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,561 | Props total: 18066 18066
 Andre3stacks said:
Wales shoe game is pretty nasty. And I dont know why the size 9 thing is a knock off. The fact he has samples lets you know his kick game is something else.
because thats the size that nike makes their samples in thats why a lot of times u see him and his shoe laces are mad loose and not tied it prolly really wears a 10 or 10.5 but stuffs his foot in a 9
 6 years ago '09        #11
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
Jack is some what right he does wear sample sizes so i guess he has an advantage
 6 years ago '09        #12
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
 Rique said:
because thats the size that nike makes their samples in thats why a lot of times u see him and his shoe laces are mad loose and not tied it prolly really wears a 10 or 10.5 but stuffs his foot in a 9
Nah man go to dc thats how all those people in dc wear there sneakers i thought the same until i was there and was wtf why can't people buy there shoes sizes and they told me thats how they wear there sneakers
 6 years ago '07        #13
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I wish Rick Ross had a seizure and fell on top of Wale an k!lled that f*ggot.....no skills on the mic CO c*ck sucking f*g........DC doesn't like you Wale
 6 years ago '04        #14
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
This n*gga wales shoes are worth more than his own apartment. Da fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '08        #15
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7392 7392
 Rique said:
Possibly but thats just how n*ggas wear foams down here.
 6 years ago '06        #16
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18898 18898
man, I thought Wale was mostly just dealing with Foams and sh*t.... n*gga, later for that sh*t... plus, Jack is an NBA player... he's got NBA money to blow on kicks and has had so for what, four seasons now?

My money is on Jack...

and as far as Wale as an artist I can name a host of other DMV artists I like MUCH better...
 11-23-2011, 11:06 PM         #17
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got bi*ch feet. All the bi*ches at my school use to get the dope sh*t as well.
 6 years ago '04        #18
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
small foot a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #19
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
LOL Jarrett went to my HS, he was always on some funny sh*t...
 6 years ago '06        #20
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
before yall stick up for wale's shoe game, please remember that wale raps, and this is probably the first year he breaks NBA league minimum...jarrett jack isn't getting league minimum, and he has been in the league longer than wale been famous enough to make money. lets not forget that jack prolly got stupid shoe plug in college.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy