Floyd Mayweather Jr Interview "I Watched The Fight and Manny Lost" (Part 1)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
I used to check out bx sportcenter and always see 80% of dudes riding Pac's nuts, even in every Mayweather thread.

Now I see maybe 1 or 2 of you ... where everybody else go>?
 6 years ago '09        #42
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 3393 3393
 PEK said:
Pactards stay proving how fu*king dumb they are. He was beating Ortiz a.ss, got illegally headbutted, then legally knocked Ortiz the fu*k out. Get pacmans d!ck out your mouth f*ggit

:owned: Stupid a.ss f*ggots always talking out they a.ss. Good one fam
 6 years ago '04        #43
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,088 | Props total: 613 613
 Bobby's World said:
Haterz is heavy on the salt right now.
fu*k them though.
 6 years ago '04        #44
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
FM: "I love HBO and everybody on the staff, we have no problems, if I had problems in the past with them, we call them and they take care of it. They make it right. I just don't get how they say these trainers are this and that and I've beat all the so called best trainers. They give a f!ghter, f!ghter of the Decade and he had a loss and a draw in that decade. When I beat Angel Manfredy, I didn't take the IBF, when I beat Mosley I didn't take the WBA, so truthfully, I'm a ten time world champion."

COtdayum money may is dat n*gga!!!
 11-23-2011, 01:19 PM         #45
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather= King ****.....

Look at this mans fanbase.
 6 years ago '09        #46
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
 Joehook said:
Mayweather= King ****.....

Look at this mans fanbase.
People just keep exposing themselves in the boxing section on the regular basis.
 11-23-2011, 01:23 PM         #47
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
when????

oh because he tells the media that of course your idiot a.ss believes him/arum

only time anything either camp says matters IS IN NEGOTIATIONS

& the only time they were, pacroid would not agree to testing

SO GO fu*k YOURSELF
Jus like floyd the only one bringing up steriods, and ya believe it cuz floyd says so
 11-23-2011, 01:24 PM         #48
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
People just keep exposing themselves in the boxing section on the regular basis.
the fu*k u talkin bout?

Hes a ****, cant tell nobody else different. who exposed what?
 11-23-2011, 01:33 PM         #49
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wheres the pt 2
 6 years ago '04        #50
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
it's not out yet. Let me know when you see a boxer exposing floyd like marquez just did then we'll talk son. Pacquaio be f!ghting dudes who get their pride and ego crushed by mayweather right after mayweather mops them. marquez is a champ and still is.
 11-23-2011, 01:34 PM         #51
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know deep down pacquiao is gettin knocked the fu*k out if they play. definitely won't go all the rounds. i know my niga pretty boy floyd been building up aggression for years towards pac
 6 years ago '04        #52
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 beantown said:
What did people expect him to say anyways?

I've watched that f!ght a couple of different times and the HBO announcers were saying that Manny was either leading or tied, like they said over and over the number of punches thrown is the single biggest predictor of the score in boxing. Not only that, but the headbut, stepping on his foot over and over again and Manny was the aggressor the entire f!ght. Facts are facts.
Did you watch it in the UK broadcast ( who are unbiased) sky sports has no vested interest in either f!ghter unlike HBO who will get rich off of MAY vs PAC...

the UK broadcast had it 8-4 MARQUEZ!!!

turn off the sound and watch the f!ght... you'll score it differently too...
 11-23-2011, 01:38 PM         #53
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
Jus like floyd the only one bringing up steriods, and ya believe it cuz floyd says so
how about it actually makes sense

he went from an average f!ghter to a "great" f!ghter overnight in the middle of his career

he went from being knocked out by nobodys to walking through power punches at a higher weight

oh & the fact that they wont take the tests and ASK FOR SCHEDULED TESTS doesn't help either

not to mention he trains under Freddie Roach who trained James Toney when he got caught JUiCING

It might help to actually THINK before you pactards post your BULLsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #54
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
ok so according to judges screwing winners over, that makes pac 53-4 and mayweather 41-1
 6 years ago '09        #55
space
space
"Allen Iverson can have an off game, and Tiger Woods can lose a tournament. But a boxer can't have an off night."
 6 years ago '04        #56
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

Roach on Marquez Foot Stomps: Part of Boxing, No Issue

Article Link -
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, sees no issue with Juan Manuel Marquez stepping on Pacquiao's foot during their trilogy bout on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Following Pacquiao's close twelve round majority decision victory, photos surfaced that showed Marquez stepping on the Filipino boxer's foot during several rounds in the contest. Roach doesn't see any issue with Marquez stepping on Pacquiao's foot and he actually teaches boxers to use the same tactic at the Wild Card Gym in California.

"The thing is, it's part of the sport. I teach guys to do it myself. When lefties f!ght righties, it happens all the time... It happens and it's part of f!ghting a southpaw, so I don't think it should be that big of an issue," Roach told f!ght Saga. "Don't make an issue out of it. That's what happens in boxing, it's part of the sport."

@ the pactards that made that video. keep taking those Ls
 6 years ago '10        #57
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
 DPGUNIT said:
f!ght him then floyd, he's at his most vulnerable right now. Stfu and say lets f!ght.
News Flash, He's already told Goldenboy to negotiate the f!ght. Top Rank wont though, and are stalling.

Schaefer said the notification came in an email from retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, the mediator who has worked closely with the sides to settle numerous lawsuits and issues in recent years.

"I am sick and tired of Bob Arum twisting the truth. It's another case of 'yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth,' " Schaefer said, invoking Arum's most famous quote. "The truth of the matter is that we received this afternoon an email from retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, who has informed us that Top Rank is pursuing a rematch with Marquez and, therefore, is not interested in immediate talks for a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght. This is obviously as clear as it can be that they have no intentions of making a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght.
Therefore, Floyd Mayweather will have no other choice than to move on and identify and lock in another opponent for his ring return on May 5."

"He's the one who's stopping it from happening," De La Hoya said. "Bob Arum doesn't want to see the f!ght happen."

So what will it take to finally make the most anticipated boxing f!ght a reality?

"For Bob Arum to say, 'OK, we want the f!ght,'" De La Hoya said. "Our side, meaning Golden Boy and Floyd Mayweather, he wants the f!ght, we want the f!ght. Mayweather has his date for the fifth of May next year. He wants the biggest f!ght out there. He wants Pacquiao, there's no doubt about that.
It would be very unfortunate if this f!ght could not be made because of Bob Arum."

6 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
Did you watch it in the UK broadcast ( who are unbiased) sky sports has no vested interest in either f!ghter unlike HBO who will get rich off of MAY vs PAC...

the UK broadcast had it 8-4 MARQUEZ!!!

turn off the sound and watch the f!ght... you'll score it differently too...
real sh*t. i hate watching boxing on there because of the accents and sh*t but its definitely the most unbiased broadcast i've seen as of late
 6 years ago '04        #59
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
when????

oh because he tells the media that of course your idiot a.ss believes him/arum

only time anything either camp says matters IS IN NEGOTIATIONS

& the only time they were, pacroid would not agree to testing

SO GO fu*k YOURSELF
But if Mayweather says he didn't agree, that's written in stone right. Arum is a bonifide liar but so is Ellerbe saying they have not had any negotiations. Stop your bias already.
 6 years ago '11        #60
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Wow BX really loves Mayweather.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy