Floyd Mayweather Jr Interview "I Watched The Fight and Manny Lost" (Part 1)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2011, 06:55 AM         #21
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical-content said:

By Kevin Davis

K: Did you watch Pacquiao v Marquez 3 yet?

FM: "I was sitting in my hotel room, in Greensboro, NC. I'm turning back and forward and watching football. So I said let me watch this f!ght, cuz I'm not going to give Bob Arum my money, I will watch it on HBO for free, cuz I love HBO, that's my home, but I think it was wrong and this is what's hurting the sport. With Jim Lampley and other people saying Pacquiao won the f!ght. He lost. It wasn't even a split decision, he lost unanimously but were in a recession, were living in an economic world. Were smart, if Pacquiao lose were talking about between the two f!ghters, billions and billions of dollars lost. They have to connect Pacquiao's name to mine, so he can make major paydays. I'm not here to count another man’s pocket or what he do, on one side they say he's making 22million, now I'm hearing 6 million. I don't really understand this."
This is the most honest statement made in boxing in over 20 years. Whether youre a Pacquiao fan, or a Floyd fan or not, pay attention to that.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 creep said:
FLOYD ALL DAY

[pic - click to view]

Haterz is heavy on the salt right now.
 6 years ago '04        #23
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
f!ght him then floyd, he's at his most vulnerable right now. Stfu and say lets f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #24
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Rendition said:
Must suck to be a Pacquiao fan right about now

not at all dude. not at all
 6 years ago '04        #25
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 NotoriousKCK said:
Pac did NOT lose this f!ght.

I counted it 8 rounds to 4, Manny. 7 to 5 at the very least.
i had it 7-5 for pacman marquez could have took the 12th and took it too a draw put his corner fu*ked him.
 6 years ago '09        #26
kmj09 
space
space
$921 | Props total: 126 126
....not alot of pac stans in here ....draw or spilt pac ....and i saw the f!ght .marquez just knows how to f!ght him .there is a blueprint on how to beat manny and mayweather knows it ..money may k!lled marquez 12 -zip..enough said..
 11-23-2011, 09:07 AM         #27
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pactards literally live up to their name
 6 years ago '06        #28
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
 NotoriousKCK said:
Pac did NOT lose this f!ght.

I counted it 8 rounds to 4, Manny. 7 to 5 at the very least.
 dog4life said:
i had it 7-5 for pacman marquez could have took the 12th and took it too a draw put his corner fu*ked him.
The first time I watched the f!ght, I had it 8 to 4 for Manny, the second time I had 7 to 5 for Manny.

As far as Floyd and Manny goes, I was sure that eventually the Floyd vs. Manny f!ght would happen. I thought that Floyd would beat Manny, but it would be a good f!ght, and gave Manny a legit chance for an upset. But, after the last two f!ghts, I'm not sure that it will ever happen or that it would even be a good f!ght if it did.

I'm not a fan of either guy, and I don't like Floyd's arrogance, but I can't honestly say that there is anyone out there that could beat him.
 6 years ago '06        #29
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
 kmj09 said:
....not alot of pac stans in here ....draw or spilt pac ....and i saw the f!ght .marquez just knows how to f!ght him .there is a blueprint on how to beat manny and mayweather knows it ..money may k!lled marquez 12 -zip..enough said..
I would have to agree, Marquez gave Manny problems and Floyd can do what he did even better. Floyd is as good as it gets defensively, and as good a counter puncher as there is.
 6 years ago '08        #30
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 dog4life said:
same here. It was close but Manny outpointed Marquez.

I'll use a floyd icon to express my feelings every time I come into a post like this
 6 years ago '10        #32
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
"With Jim Lampley and other people saying Pacquiao won the f!ght. He lost. It wasn't even a split decision, he lost unanimously"

6 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
What did people expect him to say anyways?

I've watched that f!ght a couple of different times and the HBO announcers were saying that Manny was either leading or tied, like they said over and over the number of punches thrown is the single biggest predictor of the score in boxing. Not only that, but the headbut, stepping on his foot over and over again and Manny was the aggressor the entire f!ght. Facts are facts.
 6 years ago '06        #34
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
this dude stays bringin up the drug test issue...n*gga is u dumb? he already agreed to it.

styles make f!ghts so yall cant say he gonna dominate pac.

bottom line fu*k yall floyd nut huggers but pls make the f!ght already
 6 years ago '07        #35
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6045 6045
 DPGUNIT said:
f!ght him then floyd, he's at his most vulnerable right now. Stfu and say lets f!ght.
how can you f!ght if someone isn't willing to negotiate with you?

and pac and arum will never agree to the olympic style drug testing.

its no secret that pac is a complete retard and lets arum manipulate him. if pac wanted floyd he would agree to the drug testing and would be pushing to negotiate with floyd. the moment after pac beat marquez, arum talking about marquez/pac 4. so who runs pacquiao? Arum.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-23-2011 at 10:50 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #36
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 Phicmagic said:
This is the most honest statement made in boxing in over 20 years. Whether youre a Pacquiao fan, or a Floyd fan or not, pay attention to that.
I agree with you this sh*t is about money and neither one of them will lose a f!ght until they face each other. Floyd is a business man and they are all trying to make as much money as possible before this f!ght happens.
 11-23-2011, 10:51 AM         #37
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
this dude stays bringin up the drug test issue...n*gga is u dumb? he already agreed to it.

styles make f!ghts so yall cant say he gonna dominate pac.

bottom line fu*k yall floyd nut huggers but pls make the f!ght already
when????

oh because he tells the media that of course your idiot a.ss believes him/arum

only time anything either camp says matters IS IN NEGOTIATIONS

& the only time they were, pacroid would not agree to testing

SO GO fu*k YOURSELF
 6 years ago '11        #38
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1509 1509
PBF hits the nail on the head on two issues, the influence of the networks and promoters. If a network contracts a f!ghter, then they must promote a f!ghter it creates a conflict of interest when calling f!ghts objectively. Plus the promoter holds too much influence. Manny needs to grow some balls and tell Arum that don't show me a contract to sign unless its Mayweather.
 6 years ago '10        #39
marx1684 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 4961 4961
There should no longer even be a comparison between the two f!ghters. I'm no ride or die fan of either but we see who's seriously putting in work w/each f!ght. Hate Floyd all u want. He's the better f!ghter. Looking @ records & viewing his f!ghts should show enough.
 6 years ago '08        #40
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
floyd may be the best f!ghter on the planet, but hes a MAJOR walking contridiction.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago