Floyd Mayweather Jr Interview "I Watched The Fight and Manny Lost" (Part 1)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
5507 pageviews
70 comments

lyrical-content 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 215 215
Floyd Mayweather Jr Interview "I Watched The f!ght and Manny Lost" (Part 1)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

By Kevin Davis

It's Monday evening, I'm working on the site and my longtime friend Nate Jones, Trainer and Team Mayweather member, call me and say "Brother you want to interview Floyd?" shocked and caught off guard. I say 'hell yeah' so i wait by the phone, then once Monday Night Football was over, I got the call.

KARCENO What's good champ, thanks for giving me this interview.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER It's all love, you ready, cause if you’re not we can do this tomorrow?

K: I'm ready; Freddie Roach, Team Pacquiao, and even Manny Pacquiao himself have all said the same thing. Bob Arum seems to be the only one who would rather make a fourth f!ght with Marquez instead of f!ghting you. Do you believe that it was Bob Arum all along who prevented this f!ght from happening?

FM: "It’s like this, when I started my career with Bob Arum, I was one of the best f!ghters, he ever seen. Then when I become my own boss, then I become the scum of the earth to Arum but that's how he feels, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. When I fought Marquez, they said he's over the hill, even though he just beat a fleet of champions. Now he's 39 and Pacquiao f!ght him it's the greatest thing ever. You look at the Ortiz f!ght, how did we even get put in that situation? Did I put myself in that situation, where they was going to be controversy? Like I said I'm always in a no win situation. We just want to give the people good f!ghts, exciting f!ghts."

K: Did you watch Pacquiao v Marquez 3 yet?

FM: "I was sitting in my hotel room, in Greensboro, NC. I'm turning back and forward and watching football. So I said let me watch this f!ght, cuz I'm not going to give Bob Arum my money, I will watch it on HBO for free, cuz I love HBO, that's my home, but I think it was wrong and this is what's hurting the sport. With Jim Lampley and other people saying Pacquiao won the f!ght. He lost. It wasn't even a split decision, he lost unanimously but were in a recession, were living in an economic world. Were smart, if Pacquiao lose were talking about between the two f!ghters, billions and billions of dollars lost. They have to connect Pacquiao's name to mine, so he can make major paydays. I'm not here to count another man’s pocket or what he do, on one side they say he's making 22million, now I'm hearing 6 million. I don't really understand this."

K: People are saying that you and your team are now willing to negotiate a f!ght with Pacquiao because of how he looked in his last f!ght. Even though you set a date and venue before the f!ght even took place you have and response to that?

FM: "you know sometimes I ask myself this, because I'm going through this lawsuit with Manny Pacquiao a guy that barely understands English. He really can't speak the English language, now is it Manny Pacquiao that's suing me? Or is it Bob Arum that's suing me? From what I hear, because I'm not saying it's true or not, but Bob Arum owes Pacquiao a lot of money. No matter who I face, I'm on the A-side of the deal so how can they make me an offer? All my money goes to me. Anytime you mention my name, they’re going to say, all-time great, Pacquiao name has to be connected with mine, I'm a crutch for him to lean on. So I don't know how they going to approach it but I can't really trash talk and have fun, because they suing me, how can we really negotiate a f!ght if they suing me?"

K: As far as date is Feb solid or is May 5th still in Play?

FM: "I just want to get back in the ring and give the fans some more, but May is the date, May 1st or 5th whatever, if your the best take the test. I'm not singling out one man, I didn't get to where I am but doing nothing but believing, hard work dedication, because there is so much cheating going on in the sport, that's why every man I face will have to take the test, I'm trying to clean up the sport. At one point people in the past speculated on me because they said 'how could this guy dominate all these years and make Hall-Of-Fame f!ghters look like ordinary f!ghters. It's obvious, like I said things are changing in the sport of boxing and the fans and the people around boxing can read in between the lines. Things are changing."

K: People are now starting to say that Pacquiao has lost a step based on how he’s looked in his last two f!ghts. Do you think he is the same f!ghter and do you believe he’s looked good in the past because of favorable style matchups?

FM: "you saw the way he fought the other night, that's not the Pacquiao we're used to seeing as of late. Off balance, wild-ish, very very wild. A change in this f!ght game is happening, something is happening. I can't really say what it is because if I do, you know. For years and years f!ghters has talked trash to each other and after the f!ght they go their separate ways, but there telling me I'm tarnishing his image, I'm just talking trash having fun, but obviously someone feels there is some truth in what I was saying."

K: Do you feel HBO caters more to Pacquiao? and what do you think about the Team Pacquiao accolades?

FM: "I love HBO and everybody on the staff, we have no problems, if I had problems in the past with them, we call them and they take care of it. They make it right. I just don't get how they say these trainers are this and that and I've beat all the so called best trainers. They give a f!ghter, f!ghter of the Decade and he had a loss and a draw in that decade. When I beat Angel Manfredy, I didn't take the IBF, when I beat Mosley I didn't take the WBA, so truthfully, I'm a ten time world champion."

PART 2 COMING SOON
KARCENO AND FLOYD BREAK DOWN MANNY'S CAREER, AL HAYMON, AND MAYWEATHER THE PROMOTER and much more!

70 comments for "Floyd Mayweather Jr Interview "I Watched The Fight and Manny Lost" (Part 1)"

11-23-2011, 12:01 AM         #2
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY MAY :ILIKE2:

went in
 11-23-2011, 12:02 AM         #3
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Must suck to be a Pacquiao fan right about now

11-23-2011, 12:05 AM         #4
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PBF said:
He lost. It wasn't even a split decision, he lost unanimously
 PBF said:
you know sometimes I ask myself this, because I'm going through this lawsuit with Manny Pacquiao a guy that barely understands English. He really can't speak the English language, now is it Manny Pacquiao that's suing me? Or is it Bob Arum that's suing me?
 6 years ago '07        #5
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2519 2519
I thought Pac lost rounds 8 and 9, and the judges scored it him winning...yeah...okay...

Money got this though
 11-23-2011, 12:09 AM         #6
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FM: "you saw the way he fought the other night, that's not the Pacquiao we're used to seeing as of late. Off balance, wild-ish, very very wild. A change in this f!ght game is happening, something is happening. I can't really say what it is because if I do, you know. For years and years f!ghters has talked trash to each other and after the f!ght they go their separate ways, but there telling me I'm tarnishing his image, I'm just talking trash having fun, but obviously someone feels there is some truth in what I was saying."
we all know what he wants to say because we're all thinking it
 6 years ago '05        #7
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Pacman lost straight up
 11-23-2011, 12:23 AM         #8
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you know sometimes I ask myself this, because I'm going through this lawsuit with Manny Pacquiao a guy that barely understands English. He really can't speak the English language, now is it Manny Pacquiao that's suing me? Or is it Bob Arum that's suing me?

lol that fool pacroid got the IQ of a rock....jew arum raping him
 6 years ago '10        #9
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
haaaaaaaardddddddworrrrkkkkk
 6 years ago '05        #10
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Dedication
 11-23-2011, 03:44 AM         #11
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H00DR4T said:
 zogby said:
Dedication
 6 years ago '04        #12
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 394 394
 floyd mayweather said:

i didn't get to where i am but doing nothing but believing,

hard work dedication,

. . . . . . .

Last edited by TheDirector217; 11-23-2011 at 03:51 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #13
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
U Mayweather fans are ridiculous. Whatever this man says y'all be waitin to hold his balls in y'all mouth. sh*t he didn't win that convincingly against Ortiz with those sucker punches. If he ain't gonna f!ght Manny he should just keep quiet. Everybody is tired of the bullsh*t talk either f!ght or just retire again.
 6 years ago '06        #14
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,403 | Props total: 961 961
 davon4204 said:
U Mayweather fans are ridiculous. Whatever this man says y'all be waitin to hold his balls in y'all mouth. sh*t he didn't win that convincingly against Ortiz with those sucker punches. If he ain't gonna f!ght Manny he should just keep quiet. Everybody is tired of the bullsh*t talk either f!ght or just retire again.
bi*ch respect floyd
 6 years ago '08        #15
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 3409 3409
 davon4204 said:
Pactards stay proving how fu*king dumb they are. He was beating Ortiz a.ss, got illegally headbutted, then legally knocked Ortiz the fu*k out. Get pacmans d!ck out your mouth f*ggit
 6 years ago '04        #16
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
FLOYD ALL DAY

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #17
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,916 | Props total: 22126 22126
 davon4204 said:
Lmao what a joke. Floyd was a legend before manny and will still be one after he's just another blip on the radar
 6 years ago '06        #18
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5022 5022
all those interviews from Pac about how he was ready for Mayweather pre-JMM f!ght

now he is nowhere to be found on the issue
 6 years ago '07        #19
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
:celebrate0:
 6 years ago '06        #20
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 H00DR4T said:
 zogby said:
Dedication
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy