Why XBOX is superior to PS3 when it comes to social gaming

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2011, 07:38 AM         #121
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7 said:
People overrating party chat.
I think if you played Modern Warfare 1....Or Modern Warfare 2...or even My Player mode on NBA 2k11 with the crew games or w/e...With a full party hustling/talking sh*t...you would understandd...

COD MW1&2 Were >>>>> To me not only because of the actual gameplay...but because talking sh*t with homies and tripping the fu*k out made it that much more enjoyable.....I honestly cant play online games with randoms.

Like I cant just blindly join a match of call of duty...not knowing anyone...and goto talking.....I hate that....but I almost always have friends online....can get a party setup...and we go in as a team.

Hell we just got finished running COD MW3 with full parties for the past 7-8 hours
 6 years ago '05        #122
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
What year is this?

The generation is damn near over and these arguments are still happening
 6 years ago '05        #123
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
PS3 does have blu ray which is a plus and its the only system I play online cuz its free but damn why it gotta take like 20 mins to play a new fu*king game? My 360 I pop the disk in and go. I fu*k with both so idc who "wins". but the threads about "social gaming" so I guess I would choose PS3. You get what you pay for and PS3 online play is pretty damn good considering that I paid absolutely nothing for it.
 6 years ago '04        #124
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 dog4life said:
They removed sh*t because people Complained about the price not knowing what they were getting, when you basically paid the same price for the 360 without those features. As for the flash with xbox atleast the old ones you cannot copy the files off of it onto your Xbox I know I tried. You also can't copy from your computer via streaming I know I tried both of which you can do on ps3. And the streaming thru the ps3 is the same anything that is in my public folder on my laptop can be viewed and copied to my system , and we are talking superior right that's not a free post it all goes in not just live and social networking and hands down ps3 is superior to the Xbox. Smart dumbass
Dude I was launch owner of both product. Sony removed features to prevent hacking which ended up leading to a far bigger hack.
 6 years ago '07        #125
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,656 | Props total: 17902 17902
why are people bringing up media streaming?(which the 360 has done since launch anyway)

this is about social gaming.

i can understand why the majority of ps3 only users wouldnt care about it much because barely anybody has mics so most likely they havent even experienced the majority of people being "social"

but when youre an xbox user and 90% of people have mics it tends to become the norm and when you go play your ps3 it just doesnt feel the same.

i used to play MGO on psn and only a few people had mics and i had to go through filling out a bunch of online documents just to play it wtf?took like 30 mins
 6 years ago '07        #126
younglynx 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 41 41
360>>>ps3
 6 years ago '11        #127
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3055 3055
Why is it whenever there is a gaming discussion about the PS3 not being good at something and it is a fact (not opinion) all these fanboys change the subject or pretend like it isn't important all of a sudden
 11-24-2011, 10:50 AM         #128
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Copying sony i see.

same could be said about social features. Face it, consoles (handheld or not) are branching out, you can't just have a console that only plays games anymore, it has to do more than that.
I agree with that part. I like to stream stuff from my computer to my xbox, then to the tv. No point in having all these expensive tv's and not using them. Honestly though, I'll be happier when I can find a reliable device that simply wirelessly streams exactly what is on my monitor/phone/laptopetc... directly to my tv. One device, with multiple connections (hdmi,usb,component), to solve such simple problems.
 6 years ago '06        #129
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Flawless Image said:
why are people bringing up media streaming?(which the 360 has done since launch anyway)

this is about social gaming
Thank you.
 6 years ago '11        #130
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Phicmagic said:
Even though ima PS3/360 owner whose pro xbox...I personally think this thread was pointless...everyone knew this already.

And I for one would gladly buy a console that just played videogames...If they had spent more time/energy into building great gaming machines with stronger components...then maybe battlefield 3 on the consoles would be a bit closer in terms of quality to its PC counterpart.

But nooooooooooooo...They had to spend time figuring out how to get facebook, espn, netflix, movies, and all that bullsh*t into the console....

Man fu*k all that, I got a computer, tablet, laptop, phone, ipod touch, and blah blah blah for all that extra sh*t...........Give me games.

Back when I was playing Double Dragon I never once wanted my NES to send my cousin a message to tell him I beat the game faster than he did. I just picked up a phone.

These machines want people to be even lazier fu*ks with Sony and Microsofts wannabe set top boxes.
its called innovation.

tj.iscool said:
go tell that to the Wii owners
You mean the same guys that have a web browser and netflix on their system? Wait, why doesn't the 360 have a web browser?

Prjhov03 said:
I agree! The rest of that sh*t is because xbox pays for that sh*t! With 20 million people paying $ 50+ dollars a year they should have something better than ps3
Stop tryna justify paying $50 for xbl, n*ggas on steam get that sh*t for free. and paying doesn't guarantee you extra security.
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Dude I was launch owner of both product. Sony removed features to prevent hacking which ended up leading to a far bigger hack.
No, they didn't. They removed BC because it was too much. They removed Linux before geohot announced he got the ps3 hacked. Ya'll neeed to do your research.
 6 years ago '05        #131
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 coolio said:
sure u do

it's pretty safe to a.ssume that everybody that's ever bought an xbox has had the RROD happen to them tho..just a fact, not an opinion so it's non debatable
I have not got the RROD once and I've had the same console since launch.

I know what you're tryin to do though, so keep doin you,

6 years ago '05        #132
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
at the PS3 fanboys in here.

Like I always say, I own both consoles, I'm not biased one way or the other. The PS3 IS the better console. The original post of this thread does not say otherwise. All this thread is about is how much better the 360's social aspect and menu layouts are. Why can't you little a.ss kids just laugh at the video, post a , and keep it moving without having to reach down and clean the sand out of your v*gina's? Fu*king pathetic little kids, man.

If anything be happy that 360's social aspect is as good as it is, because Sony will probably implement a very similar type of set up in the next gen. That's how progress is made you jack a.ss's. In all industry's.

Oh and the 360 fanboy's in here are just as pathetic, for the record. It's just the PS3 fanboys on this forum are so fu*king defensive about anything anybody says about their console. You're all pathetic if you ride that hard for a video game system. Same with the Android and iPhone fanboys. Buy your phone, buy your console, shut the fu*k up and be happy about the fact that they are competing with eachother and will only continue to get better. Without one, the other would barely progress.

Now carry on with your conversation, children.
 6 years ago '04        #133
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,329 | Props total: 4442 4442
 6 years ago '11        #134
space
space
space
ps vita has Party Chat across all games, and you can play all ps3 games on it. PSV>>Wii U.
 6 years ago '08        #135
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Japan technology and hardware>>>
American software and social networking>>>>

Jesszman said:
Because the PSN is handled by SCEJ and they're not really up to par with that sh*t, SCEE and SCEA have requested that they be able to choose what comes to PSN but SCEJ has been adamant on retaining full control over PSN's features.

All of that, and not enough RAM. /thread.
Not suprised Sony needs to let western divisions handle software and east do the hardware.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 11-24-2011 at 01:45 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #136
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Reppindaburghh said:
at the PS3 fanboys in here.

Like I always say, I own both consoles, I'm not biased one way or the other. The PS3 IS the better console. The original post of this thread does not say otherwise. All this thread is about is how much better the 360's social aspect and menu layouts are. Why can't you little a.ss kids just laugh at the video, post a , and keep it moving without having to reach down and clean the sand out of your v*gina's? Fu*king pathetic little kids, man.

If anything be happy that 360's social aspect is as good as it is, because Sony will probably implement a very similar type of set up in the next gen. That's how progress is made you jack a.ss's. In all industry's.

Oh and the 360 fanboy's in here are just as pathetic, for the record. It's just the PS3 fanboys on this forum are so fu*king defensive about anything anybody says about their console. You're all pathetic if you ride that hard for a video game system. Same with the Android and iPhone fanboys. Buy your phone, buy your console, shut the fu*k up and be happy about the fact that they are competing with eachother and will only continue to get better. Without one, the other would barely progress.

Now carry on with your conversation, children.
Yea video game consoles are the new cripz and bloodz.
 6 years ago '05        #137
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
I don't even know what social gaming is or means but congratulations, Xbox.
 6 years ago '04        #138
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
PS3 is still better overall. I'm not 13-22 years old, so I could care less about playing or talking online to teenagers
 6 years ago '07        #139
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,656 | Props total: 17902 17902
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
PS3 is still better overall. I'm not 13-22 years old, so I could care less about playing or talking online to teenagers
this makes no sense and i only see or hear ps3 players talking like this
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy