Why XBOX is superior to PS3 when it comes to social gaming

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Flawless Image said:
i know numerous people its happened to

sure u do

it's pretty safe to a.ssume that everybody that's ever bought an xbox has had the RROD happen to them tho..just a fact, not an opinion so it's non debatable
 6 years ago '04        #102
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
both have advantages and disadvantages but on the real for multiplayer games the xbox is ahead of the ps3, as far as single player, and media functionality, the ps3 is king.................wii isnt good for anything...
 11-23-2011, 10:20 PM         #103
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Now I could've sworn everytime that one of those was released since the OG Xbox....that it wasa Timed Exclusive for Microsoft each time....

could be wrong.....but im pretty sure I bought each of those titles on their respective launch days for a Microsoft system
you know what I could totally be wrong on that one, but I could have sworn the last two of them have been PS3 exclusives.

EDIT: turns out they're ports of older ones? Dunno..never got into it, but it always looked cool.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma, also known as Ninja Gaiden Σ, is an action-adventure game developed by Team Ninja for the PlayStation 3 video game console. Originally released on Xbox in 2004, it is an enhanced port of Ninja Gaiden and a continuation of a 1988 video game originally released for the Nintendo Entertainment System. An enhanced port of Ninja Gaiden II, under the title Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, was released in 2009.
 11-23-2011, 10:21 PM         #104
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
you know what I could totally be wrong on that one, but I could have sworn the last two of them have been PS3 exclusives.
*Fires up Ninja Gaiden 2 on his Xbox 360*

It works

Yeah....None of the Ninja Gaidens hit PS3 before 360....infact its the other way around.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-2007-microsoft/24980On this video Itagaki even says about Ninja Gaiden 2 "Its the worlds best action game, running on the worlds best game console hardware".....Referencing it being a timed exclusive for 360

Last edited by drumgangP; 11-23-2011 at 10:26 PM..
 11-23-2011, 10:26 PM         #105
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:

EDIT: turns out they're ports of older ones? Dunno..never got into it, but it always looked cool.
Ninja Gaiden 1 was an Exclusive for the OG Xbox. They ported it to the PS3 and called it "Ninja Gaiden Sigma"

Ninja Gaiden 2 was an exclusive for Xbox 360. They ported it to the PS3(Removed certain graphic elements, toned down the blood and gore) and called it Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

It was an Xbox 360 Exclusive, that was later ported to the PS3. Im making fun of you because of the fact that in a post where you dissed developers making games run better on 360 because of 'porting'....You used one of the more popular timed exclusives/ports on the market to support your argument FOR PS3 Exclusives.

Kinda hilarious.
 11-23-2011, 10:30 PM         #106
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Im making fun of you because of the fact that in a post where you dissed developers making games run better on 360 because of 'porting'....You used one of the more popular timed exclusives/ports on the market to support your argument FOR PS3 Exclusives.

Kinda hilarious.
fair enough. lol
 6 years ago '06        #107
1OverJordan24 122 heat pts122
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 978 978
how can I get that ps3 wallpaper?
 6 years ago '05        #108
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
personally i dont care so much for the social aspect of gaming.. i play maybe 4 games online and only one of two of them regularly, everything else i play single player story modes just fine
 6 years ago '10        #109
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
PS3 has free online and blu-ray so... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xbox 360
 6 years ago '04        #110
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Phicmagic said:

lol at the sony trolls who had been hiding crawling out from under their bridges tho. This n*gga said the PS3 was the best for gaming..............You couldnt prove that using any source on this planet.
They have more games duh and when I say games I mean exclusives 360 has none outside of halo and gears lol...
No more bioshock , mass effect and saints row.

Xbox is trash man they had too make new systems to do sh*t the first gen ps3's can do out the box. Backwards compatibility, wifi without the extra hundo. You could throw any kind of flash drive or sandisk into it and take music and movies off that bi*ch. Without having to rip it from a disc. With the web browser you could download sh*t from the web straight to your ps3, feels like a beta max to me. I gotta say when it comes to gaming I find myself more on my ps3 then my Xbox. So when the Xbox actually makes a good exclusive let me know.
 6 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
if you pay to play online, i would a.ssume that online play would/will be better... But that is irrelevant in this thread huh?
 11-24-2011, 03:01 AM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
They have more games duh and when I say games I mean exclusives 360 has none outside of halo and gears lol...
No more bioshock , mass effect and saints row.

Xbox is trash man they had too make new systems to do sh*t the first gen ps3's can do out the box. Backwards compatibility, wifi without the extra hundo. You could throw any kind of flash drive or sandisk into it and take music and movies off that bi*ch. Without having to rip it from a disc. With the web browser you could download sh*t from the web straight to your ps3, feels like a beta max to me. I gotta say when it comes to gaming I find myself more on my ps3 then my Xbox. So when the Xbox actually makes a good exclusive let me know.
Halo and Gears arent considered good by the masses?!....Forza isnt?...Microsoft made new models of the XBOX 360 and improved the system by adding features....Sony made new models of the PS3 while removing features....that was a stupid point to bring up....One of the main reason Sonys being attacked by hackers and such is because theyre removing features you were originally guaranteed for free when you bought your respective system. I've been a day one PS3 owner, got the fat one, and I own a slim....and its 2 different systems in terms of functionality.

You know you can put a flash drive into a 360 and play movies right?....Its actually more compatible than Sonys machine because Sony incorporates Cinavia protection....Thats why I dont even use my PS3s for movies anymore....cant even watch the sh*t im downloading, ON the ps3....Never had an issue on 360....Actually have ran formats on my 360 that the PS3 wont even recognize without having to do something to work around it.....

You start up your argument by saying the 360 had to be redone in order to have features the PS3 already has....but the entire point of this thread is that the Xbox 360 has party chat and team chat which establishes a social atmosphere that just doesnt exist on the PS3....

In otherwords....your entire fu*king post makes no sense and you shouldve just typed "Freepost"

As for the rest of the people in the thread talking about "Streaming".....I never really tried to stream sh*t on the PS3 cause Cinavia ruins the movie watching process....but I've got a music collection that dates back to the 50s/60s(Producing, sampling lol)...And I've 2 1 terrabyte drives hooked up to my PC Full of downloaded movies....Just ridiculous amounts of movies/tv shows....And Gigs upon gigs of music.

All my sh*t streams directly to my 360 with no lag, no connection issues and so on and it only took about 2-3 minutes to hook up. Why are people acting like its harder for them?....Its just Windows Media Center lol...if you can work Windows Media Player, you can work W.M.Center lol..........

Sorry to get lengthy......It just seemed as if ignorance/bs was running rampant. Outside of the blu-ray I cant really name one thing I'd see as an upgrade when comparing the PS3 to the 360.......Sorry

Last edited by drumgangP; 11-24-2011 at 03:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #113
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Phicmagic said:
Halo and Gears arent considered good by the masses?!....Forza isnt?...Microsoft made new models of the XBOX 360 and improved the system by adding features....Sony made new models of the PS3 while removing features....that was a stupid point to bring up....One of the main reason Sonys being attacked by hackers and such is because theyre removing features you were originally guaranteed for free when you bought your respective system. I've been a day one PS3 owner, got the fat one, and I own a slim....and its 2 different systems in terms of functionality.

You know you can put a flash drive into a 360 and play movies right?....Its actually more compatible than Sonys machine because Sony incorporates Cinavia protection....Thats why I dont even use my PS3s for movies anymore....cant even watch the sh*t im downloading, ON the ps3....Never had an issue on 360....Actually have ran formats on my 360 that the PS3 wont even recognize without having to do something to work around it.....

You start up your argument by saying the 360 had to be redone in order to have features the PS3 already has....but the entire point of this thread is that the Xbox 360 has party chat and team chat which establishes a social atmosphere that just doesnt exist on the PS3....

In otherwords....your entire fu*king post makes no sense and you shouldve just typed "Freepost"

As for the rest of the people in the thread talking about "Streaming".....I never really tried to stream sh*t on the PS3 cause Cinavia ruins the movie watching process....but I've got a music collection that dates back to the 50s/60s(Producing, sampling lol)...And I've 2 1 terrabyte drives hooked up to my PC Full of downloaded movies....Just ridiculous amounts of movies/tv shows....And Gigs upon gigs of music.

All my sh*t streams directly to my 360 with no lag, no connection issues and so on and it only took about 2-3 minutes to hook up. Why are people acting like its harder for them?....Its just Windows Media Center lol...if you can work Windows Media Player, you can work W.M.Center lol..........

Sorry to get lengthy......It just seemed as if ignorance/bs was running rampant. Outside of the blu-ray I cant really name one thing I'd see as an upgrade when comparing the PS3 to the 360.......Sorry
They removed sh*t because people Complained about the price not knowing what they were getting, when you basically paid the same price for the 360 without those features. As for the flash with xbox atleast the old ones you cannot copy the files off of it onto your Xbox I know I tried. You also can't copy from your computer via streaming I know I tried both of which you can do on ps3. And the streaming thru the ps3 is the same anything that is in my public folder on my laptop can be viewed and copied to my system , and we are talking superior right that's not a free post it all goes in not just live and social networking and hands down ps3 is superior to the Xbox. Smart dumbass
 6 years ago '11        #114
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
I origonally got my ps3 for the blueray player as it was the cheapest one when it came out.
 11-24-2011, 03:55 AM         #115
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
like i just said, not many people have desktops or computers in general next to their console, and it's more convenient having it built into the OS. What if somebody's using the computer? Then how're you going to skype? Either build the feature in or make skype available on psn.
ya you should'nt have to hook your laptop/desktop up to the playstation .. it should be built in the os. Im using an xbox right now but i miss my playstation. :sad5:
 11-24-2011, 04:44 AM         #116
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
PS3 > 360 when it comes to Media streaming
 WalterWhite said:
oh ok, we have laptops and ipads for that. We buy video game systems to play video games online
 Nate187um said:
ps3 = greatest home entertainment system period
ps3 stans always going to the media center system....

laptop + xbox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>ps3
 6 years ago '04        #117
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
Retro gaming for the world. I own both systems but prefer my older games.
 6 years ago '08        #118
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23313 23313
jesus christ that was terrible
 11-24-2011, 06:17 AM         #119
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMoney3481 said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
an it still shiits on my PS3
 6 years ago '10        #120
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
People overrating party chat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy