Why XBOX is superior to PS3 when it comes to social gaming

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2011, 03:19 PM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

And at COD lag on PS3, COD is made for 360, it will always play better on it as BF3 plays better on PC.. it is what it is.

Just wanted to fix that for ya
 6 years ago '04        #62
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 Phicmagic said:
Just wanted to fix that for ya
Hey, almost all games PC playable games play and look better on PC considering all games are dumbed down to play on systems.
 6 years ago '10        #63
lltreyll 
space
space
$1,681 | Props total: 486 486
 Flawless Image said:
so in other words you have no friends on xbox and you dont use teamwork to play
My friends and I rarely ever use voice chat, and I can't recall a time where using the mic in-game was necessary or that it helped teamwork any.
 11-23-2011, 03:34 PM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Hey, almost all games PC playable games play and look better on PC considering all games are dumbed down to play on systems.
lol i know just fu*kin with ya.

I always said if n*ggas had a chance to play the OG Crysis on PC a few years ago, they'd have dumped their consoles and said fu*k Gears, COD, and k!llzone.

The OG Crysis on a Maxed out PC and its physics, not ONLY the graphics, but the physics to was just amazing.
 6 years ago '07        #65
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,634 | Props total: 17873 17873
 lltreyll said:
My friends and I rarely ever use voice chat, and I can't recall a time where using the mic in-game was necessary or that it helped teamwork any.
well then you shouldnt even be speaking on the subject then
 11-23-2011, 06:09 PM         #66
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
PS3 > 360 when it comes to Media streaming
I dont think so
 11-23-2011, 06:10 PM         #67
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been saying for years, xbox is better when you are by yourself. ps3 is better with a living room of people. things like internet browser, blu ray stuff like that.
 11-23-2011, 06:10 PM         #68
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Do you honestly think people would buy a system that only played video games?
go tell that to the Wii owners
 6 years ago '07        #69
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 LAwLB15 said:
yet 360s exclusives always outsell ps3's
1. xbox has nowhere near as many big exclusives as ps3

god of war, uncharted, twisted metal (upcoming) >>>>xbox exclusives

2. Every single person I know who owns an xbox has had to take it back or send it in because they always fu*k up.
1 person I know owns a ps3 had to send it in

3. graphics are better on ps3

but Xbox does have better online gaming. Ps3 online gaming sucks compared to xbox with the annoying lag and disconnections but it does the job most times. Its free so I cant complain instead of paying 50 a year on top of my already expensive internet and cable bill is wack to me.
 11-23-2011, 06:14 PM         #70
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
and I'm not even tryin to knock xbox, cause I like the sh*t. but when n*ggas get away from what xbox is originally for and start throwing out every reason that doesn't involve a video game as to why they feel xbox is a better overall system then something needs to be said.

from a pure gaming standpoint, how can anybody argue that for purely video game purposes, ps3 is the better system. nobody can argue that. if u can then give it a shot I'd love to hear your reasoning...
whats ur reason the ps3 is more of a gaming system than the PS3?
 6 years ago '04        #71
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 ggfresh said:
PS3 > 360 when it comes to Media streaming
I agree! The rest of that sh*t is because xbox pays for that sh*t! With 20 million people paying $ 50+ dollars a year they should have something better than ps3
 6 years ago '10        #72
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1959 1959
woooo hooooo so we can talk to each other even if we're not playing the same game..how fu*king cool bro!
 11-23-2011, 06:16 PM         #73
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7 said:
I dont see 360 having something like PS Home so until then I cant see this sh*t being true lol.
who uses home besides f*gs & pervs? I used home not even
a week before i said fukk this lame shiit
 6 years ago '05        #74
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 sixeight said:
i would. fu*k i need facebook, twitter, espn, etc. on my sh*t for
thats whats up. all i do is play games and watch movies though hard drives!......oh and by the the way can the 360 play movies though the attachable hard drives?...if so, is it easy to do?...

Last edited by lil_boosie; 11-23-2011 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #75
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 WalterWhite said:
Pretty much, I give up... Only people that are still riding for PS3 are people trying to justify a purchase they made 4 years ago. It's obvious Playstation lost this gen. I know and have plenty of people on my friends list that made the switch from PS3 to Xbox and said they would never go back to PS3. I've never heard of it the other way around.

I guess let them enjoy their lag filled and no mic having community?
dude stop lyin to yourself

u realy telling me people left ps3 are never going back because xbox served them that good?

get the fu*k outta here xbox isnt anything special dude

it just has online gaming going for it which u gotta pay for.

90% of xbox owners only play call of duty anyways lol
 11-23-2011, 06:22 PM         #76
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
The fluidity during online play is identical on both systems, had both since launch. Seems like you just like talking out your a.ss for arguments sake really.

Not everybody prioritys when powering on their system is to sit in a party chat. If it's that big a deal use skype on a laptop.

Considering the gaming library isn't comparable, the only people still riding for party chat are people trying to justify paying $50 a year for it.
at least xbox live aint get hack an been down a month
but i aint mad at the free stuff i got from Sony namely the 2 free games i got
 11-23-2011, 06:29 PM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
1. xbox has nowhere near as many big exclusives as ps3

god of war, uncharted, twisted metal (upcoming) >>>>xbox exclusives

2. Every single person I know who owns an xbox has had to take it back or send it in because they always fu*k up.
1 person I know owns a ps3 had to send it in

3. graphics are better on ps3

but Xbox does have better online gaming. Ps3 online gaming sucks compared to xbox with the annoying lag and disconnections but it does the job most times. Its free so I cant complain instead of paying 50 a year on top of my already expensive internet and cable bill is wack to me.
In terms of what exactly?....You cant mean sales.............God of War 3 hasnt even sold 2 million copies yet has it? Halo 3 ODST....a Spinoff with a map pack attached to it sold almost 4 million copies on its own...We dont wanna talk about 15 million copies sold of Halo 3...........And the highest selling PS3 Exclusive is Gran Turismo 6 with only like 8 million sold lol.

The Halo Series alone damn near matches the sales number of all PS3 exclusives added together.....If we included Gears of War and Forza in this discussion it'd be a humiliating landslide.

I say all that to ask you....what are you trying to say?....lol....Cause Sony does have alot of Exclusives that n*ggas just DONT buy....
 11-23-2011, 06:32 PM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
you a bi*ch dawg I'm right your wrong, I'm mad because I voiced an opinion

n*ggas k!ll me with that smiley sh*t.. have a discussion without tryna be dave chappelle nobody's laughing at your own jokes but you.. and I'm not mad, I don't have feelings or sympathy in REAL LIFE in the first place.. and on the internet? just forget it. I'ma just put you on the ignore list tho, if you don't have any solid reasoning in your argument, I'm not gonna give you the time of day. ignore list is the easiest way to handle it. I'm not tryna be mr funny guy and I don't endorse arguin with corny n*ggas, especially behind a monitor.
Yeah when 12 year olds lose arguments they usually resort to name calling and childish antics.....Oh look a kid on a internet forum is going to "place me on ignore"

Its the end of the whole wide world............................................Y awn lol.

We really need to limit access to certain parts of the forums for these children.

Sidenote get a f*cking life lol, I been here for 7 years, you been here for 8 months and you have 300+ More posts than me........... This n*gga aint seen outside since Hangin with Mr. Cooper had new episodes
 6 years ago '07        #79
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,634 | Props total: 17873 17873
 lil_boosie said:
thats whats up. all i do is play games and watch movies though hard drives!......oh and by the the way can the 360 play movies though the attachable hard drives?...if so, is it easy to do?...
i play movies on 360 from a flash drive

used to use the ps3 to watch movies til that cinavia bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #80
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
No cinavia for 360?.......fu*k!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago