Why XBOX is superior to PS3 when it comes to social gaming

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2011, 09:12 AM         #41
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just when I was thinkin bout koppin a ps3

im good, 360>>>>

but its still fu*k Micro$oft tho

and them f*ggots still havent recovered my hacked account yet guess it is gonna be 25 days
 6 years ago '06        #42
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
the 360 doesnt even cut it as a video game system anymore these days..it's struggling to keep up with the games (multiple discs) and having problems playing its own exclusive games

like it or not, xbox is holding console games back this is simply a well known fact and can't be debated no matter how much it bothers anybody
 6 years ago '06        #43
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
why can't dudes just agree each console has their advantages? I prefer 360 overall but ps3 has its own advantages too. Just give credit where its due. Microsoft and sony ain't paying u to defend its console.
 6 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 coolio said:
the way i see it..if u want a video game console that plays games and acts as an entertainment center, get a ps3

if u want a video game console that can't play games, get an xbox

thats the only reasonable way to look at it
What do you mean it cant play games? what the fu*k are you on about? Dont nearly all multi platform games perform better graphically on the 360 so your logic is lost in translation from the start? Because they perform better on the 360 they always sell better on the 360 aswell

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-23-2011 at 11:29 AM..
 11-23-2011, 11:24 AM         #45
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
the 360 doesnt even cut it as a video game system anymore these days..it's struggling to keep up with the games (multiple discs) and having problems playing its own exclusive games

like it or not, xbox is holding console games back this is simply a well known fact and can't be debated no matter how much it bothers anybody
yet 360s exclusives always outsell ps3's
 6 years ago '06        #46
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 coolio said:

I give u partial agreement. The 360 cld use a blu ray drive. Why can't u admit 360 has better online? U clda came in and said yea ps3 cld use some improvement online. Nah u come in and diss the 360. Why?
 6 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 991 said:
I give u partial agreement. The 360 cld use a blu ray drive. Why can't u admit 360 has better online? U clda came in and said yea ps3 cld use some improvement online. Nah u come in and diss the 360. Why?
If having a bluray drive sacrifices cross game chat and means installing certain games for ages and taking up huge space id pass on it
 6 years ago '07        #48
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,692 | Props total: 17952 17952
 991 said:
because he trolls this section in favor of the ps3
 6 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 LAwLB15 said:
just when I was thinkin bout koppin a ps3

im good, 360>>>>

but its still fu*k Micro$oft tho

and them f*ggots still havent recovered my hacked account yet guess it is gonna be 25 days
Slave.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 WalterWhite said:
Pretty much, I give up... Only people that are still riding for PS3 are people trying to justify a purchase they made 4 years ago. It's obvious Playstation lost this gen. I know and have plenty of people on my friends list that made the switch from PS3 to Xbox and said they would never go back to PS3. I've never heard of it the other way around.

I guess let them enjoy their lag filled and no mic having community?
The fluidity during online play is identical on both systems, had both since launch. Seems like you just like talking out your a.ss for arguments sake really.

Not everybody prioritys when powering on their system is to sit in a party chat. If it's that big a deal use skype on a laptop.

Considering the gaming library isn't comparable, the only people still riding for party chat are people trying to justify paying $50 a year for it.
 6 years ago '04        #51
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
This Video is so True.. I had the same problem with my ps3 the stupid thing suck if you want to play with your friend and talk to them.. XBOX is the way to go. I just use my PS3 to Stream movie Via PS3 media server. That is is dope... far as games go, I will never buy a game that I have to play with friends.
 6 years ago '11        #52
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 KSoraci7 said:
Slave.
Every time I give you props for being reasonable you say dumb a.ss sh*t like this, how fu*king old are you?

If he is a slave to Microsoft you are a slave to sony what is the difference, Sony doesn't give a sh*t about you either they just want your money

6 years ago '11        #53
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
ive had my 360 for close to 5 years now and my ps3 for about 2.. the only reason i ever touched my ps3 is for blu ray movies, k!llzone 2 (which i never even beat or finished playing), Uncharted 2, which got old quick (maybe cause i got it while PS Online was gone) and thats pretty much it..

ive always been a playstation fan since ps2 but i feel like i outgrew that little controller. it feels tiny in my hands and id rather use the xbox controller for games that come out in both platforms. i havent really seen a PS exclusive that id been excited for either.

when it comes to online gaming and online support, i think xbox takes it. like my friend that has a PS3 said when it comes to online gaming - "you get what you pay for".. i use Netflix and download demos and videos on xbox and thats it. never used facebook, espn, hulu, zune, or any of that but the gaming quality online is so smooth and seamless on xbox.

i really hope some good exclusives come out for ps3 though cause i still have hope for my ps3..
 6 years ago '06        #54
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What do you mean it cant play games? what the fu*k are you on about? Dont nearly all multi platform games perform better graphically on the 360 so your logic is lost in translation from the start? Because they perform better on the 360 they always sell better on the 360 aswell

i mean the system isnt working more than half the time and it's unable to play its own exclusive games, just like when gears kept freezing people's xboxes

also graphics are better and more realistic on the ps3 and more cartoony on the xbox this isnt an opinion, it's a fact..sorry to say too cause i own an xbox just something i and others () have to deal with

LAwLB15 said:
yet 360s exclusives always outsell ps3's

cause more people own an xbox ps3 exclusives are always better tho and that's all that matters

notice how xbox owners can only allow themselves to talk about sales while ps3 owners can talk about actual quality

WalterWhite said:
Pretty much, I give up... Only people that are still riding for PS3 are people trying to justify a purchase they made 4 years ago. It's obvious Playstation lost this gen. I know and have plenty of people on my friends list that made the switch from PS3 to Xbox and said they would never go back to PS3. I've never heard of it the other way around.

I guess let them enjoy their lag filled and no mic having community?

everybody i know switched from xbox to ps3 and never the other way around..i've just now decided i know more people than u meaning the ps3 is better
 6 years ago '10        #55
lltreyll 
space
space
$1,688 | Props total: 489 489
I have a 360, but there has never been a time where voice chat was actually useful or effective. Hearing people lose their shlt can be funny, other than that all I ever hear is whining, complaining, excuses and shlt talking. It's just an unnecessary annoyance and it has been that way for years, so I've muted all the pointless dork antics on the mic...

If you need somebody to point shlt out to you, strategize for you or just somebody to talk to, than you shouldn't be playing the video game, simple as that.
 6 years ago '07        #56
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,692 | Props total: 17952 17952
 lltreyll said:
I have a 360, but there has never been a time where voice chat was actually useful or effective. Hearing people lose their shlt can be funny, other than that all I ever hear is whining, complaining, excuses and shlt talking. It's just an unnecessary annoyance and it has been that way for years, so I've muted all the pointless dork antics on the mic...

If you need somebody to point shlt out to you, strategize for you or just somebody to talk to, than you shouldn't be playing the video game, simple as that.
so in other words you have no friends on xbox and you dont use teamwork to play
 6 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 coolio said:
i mean the system isnt working more than half the time and it's unable to play its own exclusive games, just like when gears kept freezing people's xboxes

also graphics are better and more realistic on the ps3 and more cartoony on the xbox this isnt an opinion, it's a fact..sorry to say too cause i own an xbox just something i and others () have to deal with
If the graphics are better on the PS3 fu*k all games have proved it, if i was after good graphics i would burn my PS3 and 360 and get a powerful PC but im not
 lltreyll said:
Thats why you enter a party with friends, talking to randoms is lame in shooter games in particular if it a one on one sport game its ok(most of the time).
 11-23-2011, 02:31 PM         #58
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
trolls, that's funny. 1st of all speak directly, indirect mousepad mobbin is for females. 2nd of all why do I need other people's sources for a simp a.ss video game discussion...

I said ps3 is best for PURE gaming, meaning, u ready to get your comprehension skills working this morning?

you.. pop in the disc, you pass the loading screen.. and you press 'start', and you begin to play your video game. NOTHING, ELSE, n*gga. now what that also entails is a library of video games to choose from.. last time I checked 360 was ahead in console sales, but were lacking in console exclusives. sorry but halo and alan wake don't cut it, and even your almighty mass effect isn't a 360 exclusive title anymore so what do you have?

call me fanboy, whatever, I don't really care. simple FACT is that the 360 collection isn't exactly the most robust.

how's that common knowledge for a 'source'?
I wake up, get high, log on and see a mad n*gga in the crowd

Hit dogs do holler dont they? Your entire point of "PS3 being better for pure gaming" is so strongly based off opinion that you trying to argue it as fact is fu*king ignorant. But since im supposed to get my "comprehension skills" ready....get your research skills ready....Go look at reviews of third party titles on 360 versus reviews PS3 reviews.....Its still opinion, yes, but any of the major publications that the masses follow favor which system exactly?...........We'll be waiting for you to come back with an apology.

And fu*k Boston n*gga get off my d!ck
 11-23-2011, 02:34 PM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
The fluidity during online play is identical on both systems, had both since launch. Seems like you just like talking out your a.ss for arguments sake really.

Not everybody prioritys when powering on their system is to sit in a party chat. If it's that big a deal use skype on a laptop.

Considering the gaming library isn't comparable, the only people still riding for party chat are people trying to justify paying $50 a year for it.
Yeah the fluidity during online play is identical but PS3 owners are crying afoul like a motherfu*ker at Call of Duty MW3s disconnects and lag and have BEEN crying about madden suffering the same sh*t.

Its damn near a list out there of PS3 games that suffer online.
 6 years ago '04        #60
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914

People and their gay social networks.

I mean hey, if that's really important to you and you're the type of douche who actually has updates on their facebook page from playing a game on your console do you... I think that sh*t is corny and really irrelevant, it's just a bonus you can use.

And at COD lag on PS3, COD is made for 360, it will always play better on it as BF3 plays better on PS3... it is what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy