Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 awall said:
wtf...u just said u couldn't watch IT if u were drunk. make up ya mind.
I'm talking about the 61%
 6 years ago '08        #162
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
lmao what about the white people at the games.
 6 years ago '04        #163
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 shadydre85 said:
i stoped giving a fu*k about the nba after Jordan left
Majority did aswell..........
 6 years ago '05        #164
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 YoungRay20 said:
lmao what about the white people at the games.
AGAIN...they are there by default because they are the majority.

most(majority) hate the nbe because its to black

and mrses. 61%, u have go miami heat!
 6 years ago '05        #165
awall 
space
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
Majority did aswell..........
bring in some white american stars....and watch most of u forget all about jordan.
since they look like u.
 6 years ago '10        #166
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I think the NBA is suffering from a combination of things. One is perception. I think there is a little of the perception that it is a "ghetto hip hop" league that panders to these "young fly, dumb high money making n*ggaz" (shout out to Lloyd Banks). I think that some of the perception is actual reality and some of the actions of the players have not helped that, Lebron-gate, Kobe r*pe and others have not helped. No the NBA is not the only league that has that but it seems in other sports its not the face of the sport fu*king up, although Tiger has fu*ked up Golf ratings for a while.
The other problem is that there are too many teams and the talent pool has been diluted IMO and someone made the point about most of the teams making the playoffs and making the season mean more. I think that removing some teams would redistribute talent and lead to some parity, which is one of the reasons I like the NFL. I think having a small wild card system with "one and done" rounds for non division winning teams would also add some March Madness like excitement as well. I am not part of the 61% but at the same time cant say I really care till a month before the playoffs.
 6 years ago '05        #167
awall 
space
space
space
 knowlege bass said:
I think the NBA is suffering from a combination of things. One is perception. I think there is a little of the perception that it is a "ghetto hip hop" league that panders to these "young fly, dumb high money making n*ggaz" (shout out to Lloyd Banks). I think that some of the perception is actual reality and some of the actions of the players have not helped that, Lebron-gate, Kobe r*pe and others have not helped. No the NBA is not the only league that has that but it seems in other sports its not the face of the sport fu*king up, although Tiger has fu*ked up Golf ratings for a while.
The other problem is that there are too many teams and the talent pool has been diluted IMO and someone made the point about most of the teams making the playoffs and making the season mean more. I think that removing some teams would redistribute talent and lead to some parity, which is one of the reasons I like the NFL. I think having a small wild card system with "one and done" rounds for non division winning teams would also add some March Madness like excitement as well. I am not part of the 61% but at the same time cant say I really care till a month before the playoffs.

pleaseeeee run on and run on..bring in some white american boys....and watch the tv ratings fly through the roof. NBA's only problem is its to black for white people.
 6 years ago '11        #168
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
There is credit to the argument of the image of the NBA

Like it or not and regardless of it's validity the first thing that pops up into people's minds is ghetto black players getting payed too much.

To me basketball is my favorite sport and I love it on every level, but the NBA is where the best of the best play. I like college ball too, but all the turnovers, excessive passing at the top of the key, and overall wild nature of play aren't the same as the NBA.
 6 years ago '05        #169
awall 
space
space
space
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
There is credit to the argument of the image of the NBA

Like it or not and regardless of it's validity the first thing that pops up into people's minds is ghetto black players getting payed too much.

To me basketball is my favorite sport and I love it on every level, but the NBA is where the best of the best play. I like college ball too, but all the turnovers, excessive passing at the top of the key, and overall wild nature of play aren't the same as the NBA.
change those ghetto black players to white and lets see how much they care.

its all about race.
 6 years ago '04        #170
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Cambury said:
The reason the NBA lockout isn't news like the NFL on these networks its because the headliners for the situations. Breed, Brady and Manning were the stars whereas in the NBA its basically black slaves versus white owners and 1 uncle Tom (Michael Jordan).

I actually don't care for the NBA the way it was, its time is done. The game of basketball in general isn't as easy on the eyes as it once was. Maybe in a few years my opinion will change but for now doesn't really matter.
So Jordan Is a Uncle Tom now?

Ohh please do explain!!
 6 years ago '08        #171
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7368 7368
Id be a part of that 61% if it said season. Its gonna be interesting enough to see how life will be once the NFL is done with.
 6 years ago '10        #172
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 2398 2398
 awall said:
bring in some white american stars....and watch most of u forget all about jordan.
since they look like u.
n*gga that makes no since first of all im black an 26 grew up in the 90's and i dont fu*k with basket ball like that anymore ill watch the championships but thats it! after Jordan left i didnt care anymore cuz there was no one in the nba doing what he did after he left so i fell outa love with it
i still fu*k with football but nba was never the same after jordan left and it left a big hole in my heart!
 6 years ago '05        #173
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
I want my NBA god damnit
 6 years ago '07        #174
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
lol americans do care, this is a bs a.ss survey
 6 years ago '07        #175
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332

11-22-2011, 08:47 PM         #176
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dtown said:
Your words are like a runaway slave... Do your people a favor and never post again.
Don't be upset cause I said fuhk these crackas.
You white piece a sh1t.
Lol
"do your people a favor." lol silly honkee
 6 years ago '06        #177
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
It's 40% racism, 40% competitive imbalance, and 10% too many meaningless games and 10% diluted talent pool.
 6 years ago '04        #178
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 HiphopRelated said:
that's 120 million that do care
Might want to read those stats again there. It is more along the lines of 62 million that do care.

NBA sucks a.ss. Little to no team sport and too much showboating. College bball is much better.
 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM         #179
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
yeah but Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MLB

once february hits and the NFL and CFB are over, we'll be stuck watching fu*king baseball spring training and NHL. It's definitely gonna be the sh*ttiest time of the year sports wise.... Right now sh*t is all gravy cuz of football but just wait. ..
Yeah you're right about that. I'll watch HS basketball before I watch baseball.
 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM         #180
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
probably a bunch of white dudes mad at the players for being rich. they'll be the first ones tuning in once the season starts though
real sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy