61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Lil Tayís family is coaching her to say the N word.
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
nobody 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,432 | Props total: 1520 1520
Its football sesason, they should ask this when football season is over, LOL.
 6 years ago '11        #142
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Just for the record, this is how the polls are done, according to the website that did the poll:
A random sample of adult Americans is surveyed by interactive voice response (IVR) calls to landline and opt-in cell phones. At least 1,000 interviews are conducted each evening. Calls are made from 6:00pm to 9:00pm local time in each time zone. Quotas are set for each time zone to a.ssure national representation. Data are weighted by age, race, and gender. Questions of a political nature are additionally weighted by political party affiliation.
 6 years ago '04        #143
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,197 | Props total: 842 842
more women in theworld then men. but still fu*k them though.
 6 years ago '05        #144
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm black and in that 61%... stop pulling the race card for every fu*king topic NBA is a watered down version of its former self. The game gets softer every year and people are tired of it. Majority of NFL players are black but I bet the poll results would be far different for that league.
1 fake n.igga here and there can talk all u want, u r white boy.... clearly most black people watch the NBA if they can. especially most black kids in the hood dream of being some nba star.... if blacks made up a 100 million and take away 50 million white people...the ratings WOULD BE HIGH AND U KNOW IT.
 6 years ago '06        #145
mrep3 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$6,222 | Props total: 7266 7266
Say word thats word sgean don't giva......
 6 years ago '08        #146
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
["B] Can't watch pro basketball drunk[/B]". So most people will be fine with pro baseball football and hockey.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 11-22-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #147
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 maxnn said:
You are right, a lot of people left the nba because it was too black. But that occured in the 70s. They came back in the 80s. The peak of the nba in terms of popularity is the last years of the Jordan era. The sport was 75 percent black during that period also, but white people still watched.
ask the white people ...y they dont like the NBA and listen to their clear racial responses.

u say white people...but im talking about their entire population. white people r majority by default.
 6 years ago '05        #148
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 maxnn said:
Just for the record, this is how the polls are done, according to the website that did the poll:
A random sample of adult Americans is surveyed by interactive voice response (IVR) calls to landline and opt-in cell phones. At least 1,000 interviews are conducted each evening. Calls are made from 6:00pm to 9:00pm local time in each time zone. Quotas are set for each time zone to a.ssure national representation. Data are weighted by age, race, and gender. Questions of a political nature are additionally weighted by political party affiliation.
and its 99% white people, just for the record.
 6 years ago '05        #149
Chuck_Remixed 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$17,542 | Props total: 4788 4788
I don't remember having a vote. Who are these people?lol.
 6 years ago '04        #150
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,659 | Props total: 9619 9619
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm black and in that 61%... stop pulling the race card for every fu*king topic NBA is a watered down version of its former self. The game gets softer every year and people are tired of it. Majority of NFL players are black but I bet the poll results would be far different for that league.
having 3 qbs on pace to break the passing yard record in the same season isn't watered down?



 6 years ago '11        #151
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 awall said:
and its 99% white people, just for the record.
If i were to guess, i would say it follow what the countrys avg is. 65 percent white, 15 percent hispanic, 13 percent black, 5 percent asian, and the others. That would make the most sense.
 6 years ago '05        #152
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 YoungRay20 said:
Like I always say, Can't watch pro basketball drunk. So most people will be fine with pro baseball football and hockey.
yeah thats y u got "go miami heat", i guess u never watched them, u white dudes cray.
 6 years ago '09        #153
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1374 1374
 jordanfreak7 said:
I am part of that 61%
This.
 6 years ago '08        #154
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 awall said:
yeah thats y u got "go miami heat", i guess u never watched them, u white dudes cray.
ok, I also got go Jamaica. I guess I'm White Jamaican and probably never been there. I'm just stating the obvious. I'm pro Nba though.
 6 years ago '05        #155
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 maxnn said:
If i were to guess, i would say it follow what the countrys avg is. 65 percent white, 15 percent hispanic, 13 percent black, 5 percent asian, and the others. That would make the most sense.
yep even the spanish people got more. people who vote in these dumb polls are white.
again u even agreed with my point, change those players races and not nearly as many white people would hate the NBA. so u lost your argument.

those white boys could be thugged out and it would viewed as "Cool" but a black man its a bad thing.

any person who doesnt believe that if the high flying stars of the NBA were changed to white....that white people would love it. YALL MUST BE SMOKIN.


NBA WOULD PASSS MLB if they were white american stars...EASILY.
 6 years ago '05        #156
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 YoungRay20 said:
ok, I also got go Jamaica. I guess I'm White Jamaican and probably never been there. I'm just stating the obvious. I'm pro Nba though.
wtf...u just said u couldn't watch IT if u were drunk. make up ya mind.
 6 years ago '04        #157
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$3,637 | Props total: 1391 1391
Them n*ggas dont play hard til Christmas / After all star break anyways. I m fine with college ball and football for now
 6 years ago '06        #158
SM 39060 heat pts39060
space
space
space
$133,670 | Props total: 87685 87685
agreed...
 6 years ago '05        #159
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 FuryStryfe said:
Them n*ggas dont play hard til Christmas / After all star break anyways. I m fine with college ball and football for now
bobby dude....do u know how hard it is to play hard in a 82 game schedule? i would like to see u get out there and see if u could play against them...they would destroy u white.

funny how white guys from duke play so hard but once they get to the NBA cant even get in the game.
 6 years ago '05        #160
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 JuElz CaM said:
lets see what the stat is after football season is over
its going to be the same because its white people.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
572 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
98 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
63 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
35 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
133 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy