61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 4247 4247
 Bossalinie said:
nba has been really going downhill.. the referees are garbage, stern is an idiot, too many teams get into the playoffs (making too many games meaningless) and im just sick of the huge emphasis on individual players instead of teams
i really dont mind if they dont play this year.. maybe they will think bout how to make the league better but i seriously doubt it
:applause:
My point exactly!! What people fail to realize is that casual sports fans are for lack of a better term....... sheep. They have to be told what to care about and when to care about it.

For the most part viewers are told not to give a fu*k about anybody or anything in the NBA except for the "stars" and not until the playoffs begin. Magically the average person gives 2 sh*ts about the rest of league and the regular season.

I say change the way the game is marketed and youll see these numbers come down.

Games are never meaningless BTW. I like watching the games themselves, so the more the merrier for me.
 6 years ago '10        #122
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
i stoped giving a fu*k about the nba after Jordan left
 11-22-2011, 06:56 PM         #123
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in general, white people don't care about sports that they arent the stars in. IN GENERAL. I don't think the average person who isn't a big sports fan (major 3), really cares. I havent missed it as much because of football but after January....
 6 years ago '04        #124
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,765 | Props total: 20368 20368
I DO give a fu*k...partially... they need to get that sh*t together

for now, im good with football... when the season is over i'll be hitting the streets to do hoodrat sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #125
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
white people...
 6 years ago '11        #126
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 maxnn said:
Most of you didn't read: "African Americans: 48% saying yes, 35% said no, they indifferent and 17% had no opinion" So a majority of blacks polled either don't care if the nba ever returns or have no opinion on the nba. And the amount of people polled is a reasonable #.
But fine, keep saying white people.
 11-22-2011, 07:08 PM         #127
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
in general, white people don't care about sports that they arent the stars in. IN GENERAL. I don't think the average person who isn't a big sports fan (major 3), really cares. I havent missed it as much because of football but after January....
Black people don't care about NHL or X-Games either since they aren't stars in it

I'm black by the way.
 6 years ago '09        #128
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
On sum real fuk the NBA!!!! they should've been ended the lockout, i couldn't care less if it comes back.................. wait that would mean the Knicks will never get a chance to win another championship
 6 years ago '10        #129
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
thats cray
 6 years ago '05        #130
awall 
space
space
space
 maxnn said:
But fine, keep saying white people.
white boy...how many blacks make up the poll? u got those numbers?...its 99% white people...hate seeing black people get money.

if it was mostly black people or big population...the numbers would clearly be a lot different.

its white people....
 6 years ago '05        #131
awall 
space
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
Black people don't care about NHL or X-Games either since they aren't stars in it

I'm black by the way.
even if we were stars in it...we wouldnt care. we just dont care for those sports..tiger woods didnt bring any blacks in, cuz we dont care.

white people hate the nba because its black.....put a bunch of superstar white boys out there and they would LOVE IT.
 6 years ago '11        #132
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
White people hate the nba now? Ratings say different.
 6 years ago '10        #133
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
I'm part of that 61%. I couldn't name 15 NBA players if my life depended on it. Besides, it'll stop little black boys from being delusional about their future. fu*k it. I'm black and have never fu*ked with basketball.
 6 years ago '11        #134
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 awall said:
even if we were stars in it...we wouldnt care. we just dont care for those sports..tiger woods didnt bring any blacks in, cuz we dont care.
white people hate the nba because its black.....put a bunch of superstar white boys out there and they would LOVE IT.
thats 100 percent false. Ratings soared during Tigers dominance BECAUSE people who never watched golf before suddenly were watching it.
 6 years ago '05        #135
awall 
space
space
space
 maxnn said:
White people hate the nba now? Ratings say different.
a lot of people left the NBA because it was black and thats been proved.

u know and i know that change lebron james, derrick rose, carmello, kobe, ect....or bring some high flying white boys in the ratings WOULD BE WAY HIGHER.

of course yall are gonna are gonna be the majority and determine ratings cuz u guys are the majority of the population. these polls are all about race.
 6 years ago '05        #136
awall 
space
space
space
 maxnn said:
thats 100 percent false. Ratings soared during Tigers dominance BECAUSE people who never watched golf before suddenly were watching it.
they were not black.
 6 years ago '05        #137
awall 
space
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I'm part of that 61%. I couldn't name 15 NBA players if my life depended on it. Besides, it'll stop little black boys from being delusional about their future. fu*k it. I'm black and have never fu*ked with basketball.
typical white guy who hates the NBA who voted in this poll. ACTING BLACK.

Last edited by awall; 11-22-2011 at 07:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #138
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 micseles said:
Games are never meaningless BTW. I like watching the games themselves, so the more the merrier for me.
maybe not meaningless but when over half the league makes the playoffs it really takes away from the regular season
 6 years ago '11        #139
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 awall said:
a lot of people left the NBA because it was black and thats been proved.

u know and i know that change lebron james, derrick rose, carmello, kobe, ect....or bring some high flying white boys in the ratings WOULD BE WAY HIGHER.

of course yall are gonna are gonna be the majority and determine ratings cuz u guys are the majority of the population. these polls are all about race.
You are right, a lot of people left the nba because it was too black. But that occured in the 70s. They came back in the 80s. The peak of the nba in terms of popularity is the last years of the Jordan era. The sport was 75 percent black during that period also, but white people still watched.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
I'm black and in that 61%... stop pulling the race card for every fu*king topic NBA is a watered down version of its former self. The game gets softer every year and people are tired of it. Majority of NFL players are black but I bet the poll results would be far different for that league.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago