61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 portis187 said:
I like how the nba players are considered "slaves" in this lockout, boo hoo. But when the nhl was having a lockout and the owners ended up raping the players on their agreement funny no one was crying oh the poor players, their slaves to these white owners. I wish i was slave making 60 million a year or a bum on the bench that never plays making 4 mil a year or eddy curry, jerome james, allen houston, or steve francis making millions and not even being on a dam team. Oh i feel pity for these slaves. Their just employees like any other business. If they don't like it they can go get another job.
Newsflash they "slaves" too, but it's not about feeling pity for these dudes I hope nobody feels that way they are after all living the "American Dream" so good for them.

Its about the entertainment they provide, do or will you miss that. fu*k they lifestyles on some real sh*t!

Last edited by Veno da Don; 11-22-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #22
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 portis187 said:
I like how the nba players are considered "slaves" in this lockout, boo hoo. But when the nhl was having a lockout and the owners ended up raping the players on their agreement funny no one was crying oh the poor players, their slaves to these white owners. I wish i was slave making 60 million a year or a bum on the bench that never plays making 4 mil a year or eddy curry, jerome james, allen houston, or steve francis making millions and not even being on a dam team. Oh i feel pity for these slaves. Their just employees like any other business. If they don't like it they can go get another job.
I think your so focused on money solving lifes problems that you are a little jealous and that is why you feel so strongly about the word "slave". Being forced to perform work and not getting compensated what you are supposed to is what we are speaking about. The NBA players have contracts that forbid them to do so many things but they honor it, the owners can just lock them out and not pay them and its fine? Regardless of how you feel if Kobe made 25 million he is worth 70 million so he is not as compensated as he should be. You need to live a fulfilling life and realize with money comes new problems.
 11-22-2011, 09:19 AM         #23
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bball has always been a fake sport for people suffering from gigantism and hoodlums
 11-22-2011, 09:28 AM         #24
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay Lee said:
It's crazy how they don't even discuss the NBA lockout on ESPN rarely...The NFL lockout had discussions every hour on updates

That's prolly y no one is thinking about the NBA like that...

Eh... ESPN is MTV status right now. Ma'fuhkas get a hot topic (Tebow) & just run with that sh1t.
n*ggas be dedicating whole shows to this guy.
My Score Center App>>>>>>>ESPN as a network staff & as a muthafuhkin' crew lol
 6 years ago '07        #25
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
even under normal circumstances, there's probably at least 61% of people who don't care about the NBA. most women don't really follow it, and a lot of dudes don't either. not to mention lots of foreigners just rn't into it for whatever reason. and u have to figure people r feeling scorned right now, but even so they'll tune in anyway whenever it resumes.
 6 years ago '04        #26
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
I personally don't care for the NBA. As someone previously stated...sh*t is watered down wit a bunch of pus*y as players who act tuff but the second they are rubbed they cry to the refs. The refs have way too much control of the game and don't let the players play anymore. So I guess I'm a part of the 61%.
 6 years ago '06        #27
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
cuz these crackas dont like seeing us get paid.

funny how race plays in this sh*t

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '04        #28
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3258 3258
i'm in that 61%...i dont really care about the NBA except for a few games here and there until the playoffs start, then i'm hooked...i jus cant follow an 82 game season when every game isnt as meaningful like a 16 game NFL season where a 3 or 4 game losing streak can pretty much end your season
 6 years ago '05        #29
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
the reason ESPN aint talkin bout it is cuz the subject is TIRED. sh*ts been ridiculous. I dont care bout the NBA anymore either...these n*ggas throwin tantrums n sh*t like theyre 5
 6 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
lol "gotta be them damn crackas." some of u have never looked at the crowd at an NBA game.
 11-22-2011, 10:46 AM         #31
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 servesurite said:
cuz these crackas dont like seeing us get paid.

funny how race plays in this sh*t
It has nothing to do with race so just stop.

The 3 main reasons are

1. Its football season, people have football to take their minds off the NBA

2. The competitive balance in the NBA is making alot of fans just stop caring

3. Fans just got done watching NFL players cry and bi*ch about how "under paid" they are, and have no sympathy left for the NBA players who are bi*ching about how "under paid" they are. We're tired of seeing rich athletes bi*ch about money
 6 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
As long as the nfl's around, i couldn't give a fu*k less about the nba
 6 years ago '09        #33
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
I don't give a fu*k if it comes back

NBA playoff basketball is cool but NCAA is better anyway
 6 years ago '04        #34
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
You go to a white mans house u get NHL and Madden
You go to a black mans house you get NBA 2k and Madden

61% its better than the 71% number that was given out a month ago sounds good to me
 11-22-2011, 11:06 AM         #35
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Mavs won the last championship, Jordan is GOAT... I'm good

It's like a movie going off with a happy ending.
 6 years ago '07        #36
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, I miss the NBA unlike the majority I guess. NBA is a funass sport to chill and watch, NCAA is a weak substitute with their terrible athletes and slow games
 11-22-2011, 11:45 AM         #37
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 espy said:
I dont give a flying fu*k. NCAA players play harder and with more passion
cause they don't get paid to play

or do they

ggfresh said:
You go to a white mans house u get NHL and Madden
You go to a black mans house you get NBA 2k and Madden

61% its better than the 71% number that was given out a month ago sounds good to me
white ppl don't like NBA2K
 6 years ago '04        #38
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Veno da Don said:
Yep, they sure in hell didn't ask any of us
hypothesis testing and a few confidence intervals is basically how they came up with this number

but this survey is so fu*king shady... they asked 1220 voters nationwide... really? :.. simply ridiculous... thats .000034 of the population Like that n*gga said, they probably just surveyed the workers at the ESPN facilities around the country.

fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t survey
 6 years ago '04        #39
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
NCAA hoops is fu*king trash though

I want my NBA back
 6 years ago '05        #40
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6966 6966
last time i checked they didnt ask me and i'm american

fraud a.ss poll askin a bunch of old white ladies at the salons in beverly hills
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy