Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #241
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
down with the NFL too!!!!
 11-23-2011, 09:29 AM         #242
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
i dont give a flying fu*k....maybe if we got rid of all the bullsh*t people distract themselves with they would take a look around and wake the fu*k up to whats going on in the world.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #243
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
they need to cut down to 20 total teams so less scrubs are in the league, have less teams make the playoffs, ban zone defense and allow more physical play and have less regular season games. And then the nba will be reborn. Also get a new commissioner because david stern acts and talks like he is the god of the nba plus he looks like a toad.
 6 years ago '07        #244
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
basketball > football
 6 years ago '08        #245
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
basketball > football
men play football, closet thugs play in the nba.
 11-23-2011, 10:50 AM         #246
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want the NBA back, but I'm definitely tired of this bullsh*t. Millionaires and billionaires arguin over money.

And the only people bein hurt are the fans. Who, pretty much are the reason for their current net worth.
 6 years ago '08        #247
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 iQon said:
I want the NBA back, but I'm definitely tired of this bullsh*t. Millionaires and billionaires arguin over money.

And the only people bein hurt are the fans. Who, pretty much are the reason for their current net worth.
those billionaires will be billionaires with or without the nba. The players are only millionaires because of the nba. They should of just took the 50/50 split and called it a day months ago.
 6 years ago '04        #248
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
basketball > football
the games are fixed. the players whine and cry about every play. they flop on every damn play too. these guys are actors on a bad soap opera. basketball players is a joke
 11-23-2011, 11:11 AM         #249
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basketball >>>>>>>> limited sports, like football
 6 years ago '10        #250
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
i lost complete interest in this season, i thinks it should serve as a reality check for all three sides.
The players, the owners, and Stern. With the rules (no contesting a fu*ked up call), bad calls, cheating (betting) refs, the dress codes, allowance of flopping, and favoritism of superstars just makes the nba less entertaining. But to not care if it never comes back is some bs from rednecks that don't care for the sport anyway.
 6 years ago '07        #251
space
space
i'm more so talking about the sport than the league but still nba > nfl.............

basketball has always been a far more exciting sport, imo. non stop action and excitement.

football has its moments but overall is boring. I played popwarner as well as 4 years of football in high school(and yes i was a starter) and never felt any real connection to the game. even turned down the few offers i got to play college ball. i knew i wasnt good enough for the nfl so i wasn't gonna waste my time. i was just told to play because i was big and football is big in the south.

plus football players have limited mobility and roles where you can't do certain things. just never liked the demands of it. don't like how everything has a structured and micromanaged.
 6 years ago '08        #252
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 awall said:
they were not black.
not true

and fu*k any bi*ch n*gga that's against the NBA coming back
 6 years ago '08        #253
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
its not like I couldn't live without it so if Stern cancelled the league permanently tomorrow I'd be shocked but after its sets in that its over, I'd move on
 6 years ago '06        #254
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Dee Grande said:
probably a bunch of white dudes mad at the players for being rich. they'll be the first ones tuning in once the season starts though
you Talking about 'Occupy Wallstreet' ppl???

No but really NBA will probably turn into some low-budget sh*t,

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #255
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
plus football players have limited mobility and roles where you can't do certain things. just never liked the demands of it. don't like how everything has a structured and micromanaged.

This is why ppl don't care about the NBA, it isn't structured and micromanaged. Just a bunch of grown-ass men running around and shooting the ball, they aren't running structured plays like college hoops. Ain't no managing; sh*t 1st half the the damn season the players don't even try??

(College Hoops) The Month of March >>> NBA
I bet 80% of the country would go crazy w/o March Madness..
 6 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 portis187 said:
men play football, closet thugs play in the nba.
lmao, if thats your way of thinking you'd be shocked at the many homos3xual innuendo and references a.ssociated with football......
 6 years ago '06        #257
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 487 487
Take this poll after the superbowl. If no nba itll be the drought of all sports droughts.
 6 years ago '07        #258
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

This is why ppl don't care about the NBA, it isn't structured and micromanaged. Just a bunch of grown-ass men running around and shooting the ball, they aren't running structured plays like college hoops. Ain't no managing; sh*t 1st half the the damn season the players don't even try??

(College Hoops) The Month of March >>> NBA
I bet 80% of the country would go crazy w/o March Madness..
nba is a sport based on bball knowledge. it isn't just running up and down court. you're definitely allowed a lot of freedom but how to win and how to play the game is based on your iq and your surrounding as well as skill.

i prefer a sport that allows freedom rather than every single thing being micromanaged. the most exciting highlights and moments in basketball are due to individual freedom.

if people dislike the nba because they feel it has no structure and lack of micromanagement then i wonder how they view their own lives seeing as the average person works a 9-5 that has absolute structure and allows little to no creativity and freedom.
 11-23-2011, 12:16 PM         #259
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm part of the 61%.

Partially because David Stern took my Sonics (just because we wouldn't renovate our perfectly fine stadium), but also because college basketball is just that much better. Plus, the quality of how they play is just sh*tty. Basketball players are too fu*king flashy. Plus, the superteams are retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #260
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
what happened to the other 1%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy