61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Although I am a Lakers fan til death.....

NCAA Basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NBA Basketball.

Needless to say, I'm part of the 61% that could care less about the NBA ever coming back.
 6 years ago '04        #202
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
nobody asked me did they ask you? Where did they get that 61% from i bet not one person in this thread was asked.
 6 years ago '10        #203
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 2464 2464
 money36 said:
Not missing it. The nba is watered down with lame rules, fraudulent refs, terrible commissioner, whining flopping athletes. It turned into the wwe.
terrible commissioner? I don't care how big of a role stern has played in this lockout.. but he is the BEST commissioner any american sport has seen in hte last 25 years.

He took the NBA to global heights no other american league has ever seen. NO american league is as popular as the NBA internationally
 11-22-2011, 10:45 PM         #204
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stanis3k said:

[pic - click to view]

With NBA players and owners locked in a labour dispute which set aside the games through December 15 and might ultimately clear throughout the season, we wanted to know what you think about the future of basketball. In a poll telephone scientific national survey Position that we requested, with the negotiations and impasse of the season at risk, you care if ever again NBA basketball? A majority of Americans, 61% reported that they do not care, did care 24% and 14% had no opinion.

The labour dispute focuses on revenue sharing. Talks were destroyed and the action is passed of negotiations before the courts. Unless there is a breakthrough the status of this season is uncertain and research more dark per day.

African Americans made care if there was never basketball NBA again with 48% saying yes, 35% said no, they indifferent and 17% had no opinion. Different white with 68% saying that they indifferent if it was ever NBA basketball again, 21% and 11% not offered no opinion.

More men that women indifferent if NBA basketball never returned with 67% of men by saying that they indifferent, 56% of women who said that they would also not be supported.

Politicians differ on the issue with 52% of Democrats, saying that they indifferent if there was ever basketball again, 61% of Republicans, said they indifferent. A large number of independent, 73% say that they indifferent if the NBA never returned. Democrats apparently Miss basketball more with 31% saying that they care if ever basketball the NBA again.

The position of scientific survey phone with 1 220 voters registered at the national level was conducted on November 19, 2011 and has a margin of error of Ī 3%. results of the surveys � are weighted to be a representative sample of all American adults.

[pic - click to view]

Is it just me or is this article/report seem like it was written by a partially illiterate person?
 11-22-2011, 10:50 PM         #205
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atl12o13 said:
Is it just me or is this article/report seem like it was written by a partially illiterate person?

I hadn't even read it before you said that.

Seems like it was put through an electronic translator... but still hilarious
 11-22-2011, 10:51 PM         #206
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtapelive said:
terrible commissioner? I don't care how big of a role stern has played in this lockout.. but he is the BEST commissioner any american sport has seen in hte last 25 years.

He took the NBA to global heights no other american league has ever seen. NO american league is as popular as the NBA internationally
what did Stern do to enhance that? He got the commisioner job and then was handed Bird n Magic,Then MJ....then players like Shaq whose personalities outshined their counterparts in other Amaerican sports.Plus noone really cares about baseball until you get in into,and there isnt a place for american football to grow because of soccer.He got into Asia bc of Yao.If anything he hurt the league,he went thru a lock out and then apparently signed in a system that apparently doesnt work,puts teams in cities where they leave in less than a decade bc it was a bad choice in the first place,and then overextended the league.Plus...I know the owners pay him but,he needs to somehow be a little less biased.He has let the negotiations turn into stupid namecalling...i dunno...maybe im wrong lol.
 6 years ago '04        #207
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Unless your city went to the NBA Finals in the last 10-15, you wouldn't care either.

Notice mainly people from Boston, LA, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, and S.A. give a rats a.ss. (Oh and NY because ya'll are die hard fans, I give you that. Critical a.ss fans, but die hard fans.)

There's no parity in the NBA, and the refs are encouraged to cheat and favor the superstars and well known teams too much. It's weaksauce

GIVE ME NCAA BBALL
 6 years ago '10        #208
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2347 2347
 awall said:
only a white guy couldnt see how big of a factor race plays.

your name gives away your race.....now move on.
stupid n*gga beleave it or not there are blacks that fu*k with eminem! n*ggas like you give n*ggas like me a bad name... do the world a favor and just delete yourself from this earth tust me you wont be missed

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-22-2011 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #209
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2347 2347
 Akin 31 said:
that means you was homo for jordan and didnt like the sport4real Carlton and its FINALS not championships oreo
anyway haters going to hate!:hay:

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-22-2011 at 11:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #210
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
hose people would be surprised to find out that theres more nfl players with criminal records than nba players.
Surprised?? That wouldn't surprise anyone. Look at how big an NFL team's roster is compared to NBA teams.

More players = More potential criminals
 6 years ago '08        #211
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
 jordanfreak7 said:
I am part of that 61%
this
 money36 said:
Not missing it. The nba is watered down with lame rules, fraudulent refs, terrible commissioner, whining flopping athletes. It turned into the wwe.
and this
 6 years ago '04        #212
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 104 104
As long as basketball isn't in Seattle I don't care if the NBA ever comes back
 6 years ago '11        #213
yogi11 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Cap Peeler said:
hypothesis testing and a few confidence intervals is basically how they came up with this number

but this survey is so fu*king shady... they asked 1220 voters nationwide... really? :.. simply ridiculous... thats .000034 of the population Like that n*gga said, they probably just surveyed the workers at the ESPN facilities around the country.

fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t survey
:dancingcool: im with you
 11-22-2011, 11:56 PM         #214
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I care I wanna see my mavs repeat...but true it would be better if they shortened the season made it more meaningful...But other then that I love basketball
 11-22-2011, 11:58 PM         #215
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I care I want my mavs to repeat...
 11-22-2011, 11:59 PM         #216
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bad on repost my iPhone acting up
 6 years ago '10        #217
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
The grammar in that article...
 11-23-2011, 12:01 AM         #218
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basketball is a black sport...u know whites jealous of that...if the nfl was 80% black and most the QBs were black i bet people stop checking for it like that
 6 years ago '11        #219
yogi11 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 1640 1640
i must say football is better and has more competitive games better playoff system
i also think the nba season should be cut to like 62 games

but the biggest thing is money that NBA LEAGUE PASS was terrible the cost was too high

i just believe money is fu*king up everything
 6 years ago '08        #220
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13600 13600
I care mostly cuz the knicks could've done some big things this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy