61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
13854 pageviews
331 comments

stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

With NBA players and owners locked in a labour dispute which set aside the games through December 15 and might ultimately clear throughout the season, we wanted to know what you think about the future of basketball. In a poll telephone scientific national survey Position that we requested, with the negotiations and impasse of the season at risk, you care if ever again NBA basketball? A majority of Americans, 61% reported that they do not care, did care 24% and 14% had no opinion.

The labour dispute focuses on revenue sharing. Talks were destroyed and the action is passed of negotiations before the courts. Unless there is a breakthrough the status of this season is uncertain and research more dark per day.

African Americans made care if there was never basketball NBA again with 48% saying yes, 35% said no, they indifferent and 17% had no opinion. Different white with 68% saying that they indifferent if it was ever NBA basketball again, 21% and 11% not offered no opinion.

More men that women indifferent if NBA basketball never returned with 67% of men by saying that they indifferent, 56% of women who said that they would also not be supported.

Politicians differ on the issue with 52% of Democrats, saying that they indifferent if there was ever basketball again, 61% of Republicans, said they indifferent. A large number of independent, 73% say that they indifferent if the NBA never returned. Democrats apparently Miss basketball more with 31% saying that they care if ever basketball the NBA again.

The position of scientific survey phone with 1 220 voters registered at the national level was conducted on November 19, 2011 and has a margin of error of Ī 3%. results of the surveys � are weighted to be a representative sample of all American adults.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

link

Last edited by stanis3k; 11-23-2011 at 04:38 PM..

331 comments for "61% of Americans donít care if the NBA EVER returns"

6 years ago '07        #2
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
I am part of that 61%
 6 years ago '04        #3
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 1272 1272
fu*k that 61%
 6 years ago '04        #4
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
They need to ask me....because I care damnit.

Championship #17 coming in 2012 () aka 2013

6 years ago '09        #5
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
I use to fucc wit it but it's not as much fun anymore. But I'd still watch if it came back. Only to see the GOAT on the back 9 of his career. #24

For right now tho, got Pro Football, College Football and Hockey
 6 years ago '08        #6
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
that's 120 million that do care
 6 years ago '08        #7
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
if the regular season was meaningful people would probably care but when more then 50% of teams make the playoffs in each conference and when only like 8 teams have a legit shot at winning the title who would care unless you live in one of those cities.
 6 years ago '06        #8
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17972 17972
Im startin to not care if the nba comes back
 6 years ago '06        #9
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
They're either squares or they're just salty.
 6 years ago '04        #10
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Not missing it. The nba is watered down with lame rules, fraudulent refs, terrible commissioner, whining flopping athletes. It turned into the wwe.
 6 years ago '11        #11
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
It's crazy how they don't even discuss the NBA lockout on ESPN rarely...The NFL lockout had discussions every hour on updates

That's prolly y no one is thinking about the NBA like that...

6 years ago '04        #12
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
I personally don't miss it NOW, but after the all star break I will. Maybe shorten the season so the games are more meaningful.
 6 years ago '08        #13
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
probably a bunch of white dudes mad at the players for being rich. they'll be the first ones tuning in once the season starts though
 6 years ago '07        #14
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
The reason the NBA lockout isn't news like the NFL on these networks its because the headliners for the situations. Breed, Brady and Manning were the stars whereas in the NBA its basically black slaves versus white owners and 1 uncle Tom (Michael Jordan).

I actually don't care for the NBA the way it was, its time is done. The game of basketball in general isn't as easy on the eyes as it once was. Maybe in a few years my opinion will change but for now doesn't really matter.
 6 years ago '07        #15
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
well there are a lot of ignorant folks out there who believe basketball is a "ghetto" sport full of "thugs". those people would be surprised to find out that theres more nfl players with criminal records than nba players.

either thay that sample is irrelevant.

plus if you were to make this poll after the nfl season ended i bet you the result would be the complete opposite
 6 years ago '06        #16
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
FUNNNY THEY fu*kING SAY 61% OF AMERICANS WHEN NO ONE WAS ASKED BUT PROBLY A GROUP OF n*ggaS AT ESPN
 6 years ago '04        #17
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I would love to see the breakdown of that 61%.
 6 years ago '04        #18
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
I wouldn't go as far to say "ever", but I don't mind a season long lockout locking the Pistons into that 7th draft spot so we can draft the 2 guard of my dreams
[pic - click to view]

I see you beau!

B Knight x J. Lamb backcourt of the future:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #19
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:
The reason the NBA lockout isn't news like the NFL on these networks its because the headliners for the situations. Breed, Brady and Manning were the stars whereas in the NBA its basically black slaves versus white owners and 1 uncle Tom (Michael Jordan).

I actually don't care for the NBA the way it was, its time is done. The game of basketball in general isn't as easy on the eyes as it once was. Maybe in a few years my opinion will change but for now doesn't really matter.
I like how the nba players are considered "slaves" in this lockout, boo hoo. But when the nhl was having a lockout and the owners ended up raping the players on their agreement funny no one was crying oh the poor players, their slaves to these white owners. I wish i was slave making 60 million a year or a bum on the bench that never plays making 4 mil a year or eddy curry, jerome james, allen houston, or steve francis making millions and not even being on a dam team. Oh i feel pity for these slaves. Their just employees like any other business. If they don't like it they can go get another job.
 6 years ago '04        #20
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Special Edd said:
FUNNNY THEY fu*kING SAY 61% OF AMERICANS WHEN NO ONE WAS ASKED BUT PROBLY A GROUP OF n*ggaS AT ESPN
Yep, they sure in hell didn't ask any of us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago