Nov 22 - North Carolina woman shoots five kids in the head - killing two - at slumber party

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #81
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 MegaTON said:
did she blame it on a black guy approximately 6'1" between the ages of 17 and 32?

YoungRockJizzay said:
RIP to the kids. Wonder why people got to do craziness like this? This is what they call the last and evil days.
Ugh. We are people gonna stop putting religious fairytale "last days" statements in?

kususlut said:
AMERICA - fu*k YEAH!!

This is what happens when you guys have a gun in every household. Change your fu*king laws for fu*ks sake.
So, what happened if she beat the children with a bat instead? Should we take baseball bats out of the U.S?

I mean I see your point. However, don't try to use other things to justify people actions. Granted when one is mad there is no rational thinking. This means anything is possible, from k!lling to setting stuff on fire etc. Hell, there are a lot of people who have drove their kids in the river. I mean that doesn't mean we should get rid of cars.

Why people shouldn't bear arms? What pisses me off is that people can get a gun illegally and people want to take away the rights of those who want to get one legally.

Spiffy said:
they are pretty much dead too, fu*ked up sh*t man, rip to those kids

why?
Believe it or not people survive many situations far worst. Don't give up on them. :sad2:

UcantCme said:
im hoping by your smileys this is complete sarcasm...durham is the worst city in NC...

all these racist a.ss ppl in this thread...try reading a newspaper for once and you will see how much fu*ked up sh*t black ppl do...you know having your young son help you k!ll your husband and stuff him in a freezer after you chopped his head off. yea black ppl dont do crazy sh*t at all...fall the fu*k back racist bi*ches.
Black people do sh*t like k!ll John for not giving him his dope money. Majority of k!lling the whole family or shooting schools or k!lling everyone at their old jobs is white people. White people don't have concern or can't "feel" how others feel so they do stuff like that to make up for it. "Shooting schools" is not the nature of black people. We feel things from the soul. I am not saying black people are not capable of doing it. However, the same way child molesters are mostly white males is the same way most white people do the "shooting school" type of stuff. They are more prominent to it. It is mostly their nature.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 11-23-2011 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #82
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 matelyan said:
Fixed it. This planet is cool. Its us humans who fu*k everything up
Which brings up a good point.. We as humans give each other way too much credit.. Who says We're capable of living in the world we've designed and keep advancing in thus far?
 6 years ago '04        #83
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
sad story...

R.I.P to the kids and the ones who survive are gonna be forever scarred physically and mentally
 6 years ago '08        #84
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
ohhh sh*t this is in my city, that sh*t crazyyyyyy
 6 years ago '10        #85
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
answer these 2 questions...

do you live in Durham? Or do you go by the sh*t you heard/see on the news?
live in Raleigh so i go to durham enuf to know it aint the best place in the state thats for sure. predominately black and alot of homeless, drug dealing, drug attics, delinquint felons.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Ugh. We are people gonna stop putting religious fairytale "last days" statements in?

So, what happened if she beat the children with a bat instead? Should we take baseball bats out of the U.S?

I mean I see your point. However, don't try to use other things to justify people actions. Granted when one is mad there is no rational thinking. This means anything is possible, from k!lling to setting stuff on fire etc. Hell, there are a lot of people who have drove their kids in the river. I mean that doesn't mean we should get rid of cars.

Why people shouldn't bear arms? What pisses me off is that people can get a gun illegally and people want to take away the rights of those who want to get one legally.

Believe it or not people survive many situations far worst. Don't give up on them. :sad2:

Black people do sh*t like k!ll John for not giving him his dope money. Majority of k!lling the whole family or shooting schools or k!lling everyone at their old jobs is white people. White people don't have concern or can't "feel" how others feel so they do stuff like that to make up for it. "Shooting schools" is not the nature of black people. We feel things from the soul. I am not saying black people are not capable of doing it. However, the same way child molesters are mostly white males is the same way most white people do the "shooting school" type of stuff. They are more prominent to it. It is mostly their nature.
as i stated, the black ppl that cut up there dad/husband and stuffed him in the freezer in the garage....the black ppl that were a part of that colt that k!lled two ppl and then k!lled that baby...theres black ppl that are fu*ked in the head and there are white ppl that are fu*ked in the head along with every other race...the dude that shot up VA Tech was oriental...its no necessarly a race as much as a certain type of ppl, if that makes sense. its just easier to a.ssociate it with a certain race.
 6 years ago '06        #87
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 UcantCme said:
live in Raleigh so i go to durham enuf to know it aint the best place in the state thats for sure. predominately black and alot of homeless, drug dealing, drug attics , delinquint felons.
So when you come to Durham thats what you *see? really, n*gga?
 6 years ago '04        #88
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
Update....Another kid died today and they found a gun at the house of the guy that she shot in the shoulder

Theres something more to it watch wat I tell you
 6 years ago '10        #89
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
So when you come to Durham thats what you *see? really, n*gga?
never said that was the only thing i saw, but to the dudes arguement this is a pivotal point.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy