Week 12 Turkey Day Thread: (9-1) San Francisco 49ers @ (7-3) Baltimore Ravens ~NFL NETWORK 8:20

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #501
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HeckDaMonsta said:
I'm still wondering how the niners didnt call a single screen or draw play smh
they didnt run enough screens but they ran 3 screens. one to Ginn, one to Kyle Wililiams, one to Crabtree.

HB screens? None. I agree they should have worked them in.
 6 years ago '04        #502
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
How am I hating? You can't be a top 5 defense in today's league ranked #21 in passing. It is what it is.
you can when u give up 14 a game idiot
 6 years ago '05        #503
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
49ers-Ravens game drew 10.7 million viewers on the NFL Network, ranking as the most-watched program in eight-year history of the network.
 11-25-2011, 06:33 PM         #504
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:

So points allowed is the only stat we look at now to determine the top 5 defenses? Nobody is denying they don't have a good rush defense but they have allowed the most passing touchdowns in the top 7 hence why they are 7 among other reasons. You know it's a passing league, if you can't stop the pass your not going to win big games. Simple as that.
They defended the pass against the Ravens better than the bum a.ss Steelers did
 6 years ago '10        #505
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
What's up with posting yesterday's hot topics to the page again.
 6 years ago '10        #506
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1299 1299
 eLLz said:
youre going by NFL.com yards stats?

9ers D still hasnt allowed a 100 game rusher in over 20 games, still havent allowed a rushing TD all year.

still the #1 defense in fewest points allowed per game. #1 rush D & 2nd in INTs.

Browns certainly dont have a better D. I would also take their unit over the Jags, Bengals, Texans as good as I feel they all are.

Ravens, Steelers, 9ers. Top 3.
This really isn't much of a running league anymore. Stopping the run isn't a big deal. It's been a passing league for the last few seasons now.

Rodgers would torch that secondary over and over and over.
 6 years ago '05        #507
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
I dont understand many of these logics in here So the Niners lost to a Elite Team in the AFC and all the sudden were A Fraud Team

........Im not hating against the Ravens actually their win surprised me yesterday they were able to beat a Good Football team w/o their best D player on the field and despise Rice not able to score when they were in the Red zone props to them and their fans... The thing about this Ravens team is they don't show up every week there very inconsistent and the Niners go into every week giving it all they can on The defensive side of the ball ......

And for the NIners Alex shouldn't be blamed for all 9 sack even thou he got sacked couple times in the shot gun The O-line did not give him any room in the pocket and limited time to get rid of it ....Gore had to pick up the Blitz many times thats Y alex wasn't able to dump it off like how earlier in the Boys Phins game Romo was hitting Murray as he was about to be sacked. Also where the fucck is Edwards and Davis its like every week either one of those 2 show up i hate to say this but so far Crabby is the most consistent Receiver for Alex

....And for the Niners 2ndary Donte Whitner did not show up missed a open field tackle on Lee Evens on 3rd down where Flacco drive would have ended with a FG instead of a TD which he Hit a TE on Whitner again who should have played the TE in front of him rather than behind and got burned in the Endzone....as for the Niners D_line how they did not sack Flacco not once which Alex went down 9 times....Vick Fangio did not dial up the blitz on that TD drive he was rushing 3 instead of 4 and it cost them he had the D In a Cover Set for that whole Drive should not happen cause the Niners D is bad against the pass should have send the house many times on that drive to throw Flacco off...

at the end of the day a lost to the Ravens doesn't mean the niners r a fraud team were still the top 3 in the NFC and top 4 in the League.....so fucck off Haters
 6 years ago '07        #508
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2826 2826
 illogik said:
Seahawks have a better defense than san fran
San Fran has a better team than the Seahawks
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy