Rob Gronkowski’s Backflip Touchdown Was The Fastest Any TE Had Ever Scored 20 Touchdowns

most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
THIS YEAR, Graham and Gronkowski are the 2 best TE's in the game. Then Davis and Witten.
 11-23-2011, 11:48 AM         #122
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gronk is great but given the opportunity Hernandez could have been in the same boat. Numbers are nice but let's not kid ourselves that Brady relies on his tight ends to get him in the rhythm of the game.

Besides Gronk the contention for best TE are: Graham, V. Davis (numbers were hurting cuz they use him to block for Gore), Finley, A. Gates (even if he is only 75%), Witten, & Finley.
 6 years ago '07        #123
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Its not like brady has never had tight ends before...ben watson sucked, dan graham sucked before him.
 6 years ago '08        #124
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,231 | Props total: 2725 2725
 cookthacoke187 said:
Gronk is great but given the opportunity Hernandez could have been in the same boat. Numbers are nice but let's not kid ourselves that Brady relies on his tight ends to get him in the rhythm of the game.

Besides Gronk the contention for best TE are: Graham, V. Davis (numbers were hurting cuz they use him to block for Gore), Finley, A. Gates (even if he is only 75%), Witten, & Finley.
fred davis is putting up solid numbers with the worst offense in the league with rex & beck as his qbs.
 6 years ago '06        #125
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 keithbm1111 said:
Its not like brady has never had tight ends before...ben watson sucked, dan graham sucked before him.
They will ignore this post and continue to discredit Gronk

 6 years ago '08        #126
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 37 37
watching him fall on his neck in slow-mo like 3 times IRKED ME yo
 6 years ago '07        #127
JordanWest86 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3665 3665
 keithbm1111 said:
I say Witten is the best...but if you don't consider Gronk up there youre a fu*king moron
Dont forget Graham.
 6 years ago '09        #128
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,752 | Props total: 34720 34720
 YoungNade said:
Interesting that he is considered the best TE in football right now. I can agree with this as he is producing consistently.

What's even MORE interesting is that he is playing with Brady..would love to see him put up numbers like he is now with lets say, Sam Bradford, Rex Grossman or even Jay Cutler. Just different scenarios.

For me, my top 5 TE's in the league (RIGHT NOW in no particular order):

1. Tony Gonzalez
2. Jason Witten
3. Rob Gronkowski
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Jermichael Finley

Honorable Mentions: Owen Daniels, Fred Davis & Heath Miller
So we never had a TE on the patriots before? Shut the fu*k up and get the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '04        #129
wcb1084 
space
avatar space
space
$821 | Props total: 60 60
n*gga was supposed to go out of bounds so they can let Hernandez get a the TD. fu*king fantasy football
 6 years ago '04        #130
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 3844 3844
 rd Meth said:
if your top 5 how are you nor arguably the best? idiot
Greg Jennings is top 5 but not arguably the best
Philip Rivers is top 5 but not arguably the best
Haden is top 5 but not arguably the best
Antoine Bethea is top 5 but not arguably the best
Adrian Wilson is top 5 but not arguably the best

thats 5 different positions right there so stfu dumbass n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #131
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,231 | Props total: 2725 2725
 chctynig2804 said:
Greg Jennings is top 5 but not arguably the best
Philip Rivers is top 5 but not arguably the best
Haden is top 5 but not arguably the best
Antoine Bethea is top 5 but not arguably the best
Adrian Wilson is top 5 but not arguably the best

thats 5 different positions right there so stfu dumbass n*gga
there all talking about This Year And gronk is arguably the best te for this year. Also phillip rivers isn't even a top 10 qb for this yr, what rock you smoking?
 11-23-2011, 02:24 PM         #132
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
I don't understand some of you.. You guys say "Brady isn't as good as ______ because he has gronk, welker, had randy moss, etc. no other qb has those weapons" and them turn around and say "_____ is only good because Brady is throwing him the ball" so is Brady the reason for their success or are the wide outs the reason for Brady's success? Ol have your cake and eat it too a.ss n*ggas.


People say he's good cause he's in a pass happy system. He's one of the most accurate QBs as well though so when you couple that with a pass happy system its going to generate great results. I haven't seen anyone say it's cause of the weapons around him if anything everyone has said he hasn't had "weapons" comparable to a Reggie Wayne/Marvin Harrison/Greg Jennings etc.

*kicks soap box out from underneath you*
 6 years ago '07        #133
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Where does the "Right Now" parameters end?

1 play?
1 game?
1 season?


RIGHT NOW is too vague and some people are looking big picture.

I don't know why Pats fans logic seems to be if I say I like Witten better that I am also saying Gronk is garbage. That is not what I'm saying. This is similar to the Revis-Grimes thread. Falcons fans(some) were getting defensive because no one chose Grimes.

Of course I am biased towards Witten because I have seen him dominate for years.

Pats fans are biased towards Gronk because they love his potential.
 6 years ago '07        #134
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 chctynig2804 said:
Greg Jennings is top 5 but not arguably the best
Philip Rivers is top 5 but not arguably the best
Haden is top 5 but not arguably the best
Antoine Bethea is top 5 but not arguably the best
Adrian Wilson is top 5 but not arguably the best

thats 5 different positions right there so stfu dumbass n*gga

Ray Rice is Top 5 but not arguably the best
 6 years ago '08        #135
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,231 | Props total: 2725 2725
 MythMade said:
Where does the "Right Now" parameters end?

1 play?
1 game?
1 season?


RIGHT NOW is too vague and some people are looking big picture.

I don't know why Pats fans logic seems to be if I say I like Witten better that I am also saying Gronk is garbage. That is not what I'm saying. This is similar to the Revis-Grimes thread. Falcons fans(some) were getting defensive because no one chose Grimes.

Of course I am biased towards Witten because I have seen him dominate for years.

Pats fans are biased towards Gronk because they love his potential.
you know how the nfl is every year. Week to week there's a flavor of the month team & player. Wk 1 steelers were old and finished, giants season was over because the skins beat em. Wk 5 Lions were best team in the league
 6 years ago '11        #136
lgill3 
space
avatar space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Same guy bangin the pr0nstar ? Look like that hurt..
 6 years ago '06        #137
God Emcee 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 2763 2763
 keithbm1111 said:
Arguably best tight end in football
This is real sh*t. He's the best blocking TE in the game, and still yet is a helluva threat as a receiver.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
129 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy