Rob Gronkowski’s Backflip Touchdown Was The Fastest Any TE Had Ever Scored 20 Touchdowns

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2011, 02:06 PM         #61
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
I agree, but Rob has been consistent his whole career so far, its not like he disappears, you might argue he is the most consistent receiver on the #2 passing offense (which is a few yards short of first), he hasn't been held back on specific weeks like Welker has.
I didn't say he wouldn't be considered consitent at some point, but lets wait until he's played a full 16...I also said the 20 TD's was amazing, but n*ggas wanna argue about nothing.

KSoraci7 said:
Where in the thread did I say he was the best TE in the league.

You've been schooling yourself this whole thread because you can't read
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Tell me about it. All I ever replied to was that fool sayin Witten was done and the other fool saying Gronkowski was the best in football...why is HE still going? I have no clue.
I'm done.
 6 years ago '07        #62
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 chctynig2804 said:
and he's got Robinson, Murray and Dez taking targets away from him...and when Miles comes back he will too...

Gronk has to compete with Welker for targets and maybe Hernandez but thats it
Teams are forced to cover Gronk more..he and Welker are our two main targets, so wouldnt that mean more teams are focusing on stopping him, and they still cant do it. the guy is a monster.

Tempus # 1 said:
wonder how Gronk stats would look if Brady wasnt throwing to him
 TanstA! said:
I'd like to see those numbers playing with a QB not named Brady.
Why? so anyone who plays with Brady automatically means they cant be considered the best at anything? No one is saying that baout Graham and Brees, Gates and Rivers, Finley and Rodgers, wo why discredit Gronk because of his QB?

and if you havent noticed the past few weeks, hes made some unbelievable catches on balls thrown behind him, high, low, everything. its not like 100% of Bradys throws are accurate.
 6 years ago '07        #63
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 keithbm1111 said:
Teams are forced to cover Gronk more..he and Welker are our two main targets, so wouldnt that mean more teams are focusing on stopping him, and they still cant do it. the guy is a monster.

Why? so anyone who plays with Brady automatically means they cant be considered the best at anything? No one is saying that baout Graham and Brees, Gates and Rivers, Finley and Rodgers, wo why discredit Gronk because of his QB?

and if you havent noticed the past few weeks, hes made some unbelievable catches on balls thrown behind him, high, low, everything. its not like 100% of Bradys throws are accurate.
The way your offense is run its hard to cover any of your receivers/tes. Hernandez is a threat too. Even Branch's old a.ss gets open.
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 Cheeze said:
will you ever answer the question -

would Gronkowski put up the same numbers in SF? Quit avoiding it.
I have no idea, and neither do you, and neither does the guy below me. and its an incredibly pathetic quesiton to ask. people always say this hypothetical what if bullsh*t, but in the end it means jack sh*t because he is playing HERE, not in SF, not in NY, not in Dallas, NEW ENGLAND. i dont know how the fu*k he would be anywhere else, and neither do you.

TH35 said:
Hell naw but system or not he's still a top TE.
how do you know exactly? Gronk is fu*king huge, it wouldnt shock me at all "if he would do this in ______"

and for the record, im still not saying hes the best tight end in football, but i think he will be within a year or 2
 6 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 TH35 said:
The way your offense is run its hard to cover any of your receivers/tes. Hernandez is a threat too. Even Branch's old a.ss gets open.
teams focus on Gronk more than Branch or hernandez. teams game plan on welker and gronk.

wouldnt playing with better players benefit witten? like the cowboy fan said, he has miles, dez and whoever else, we have no big, deep threat receiver, no one to take pressure off gronk

like i said, i was just looking for a LEGIT reason why Gronk couldnt be considered the best, why it would be so insane to say he is the best, and i have still yet to see one...saying "put him on this team" isnt a good reason
 6 years ago '04        #66
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 keithbm1111 said:
I meant you can't even debate that he is one of the best. Bad wording on my part
i read that statement and thought wtf
 11-22-2011, 03:22 PM         #67
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I have no idea, and neither do you, and neither does the guy below me. and its an incredibly pathetic quesiton to ask. people always say this hypothetical what if bullsh*t, but in the end it means jack sh*t because he is playing HERE, not in SF, not in NY, not in Dallas, NEW ENGLAND. i dont know how the fu*k he would be anywhere else, and neither do you.
Soraci can't defend his argument so he tags another boston fan in

I wasn't the one that said he could produce ANYWHERE.

I was the one that said that the TE in SF is asked do different things in a RUN FIRST OFFENSE like block more and plays with a lesser tier QB than Gronkowski does. So in simple answer, he would be doing the same stuff that Davis is doing in SF because players do what the coach calls. Gronk gonna audible to a pass play from the TE spot?

Face it, run first offense where the TE is asked to block a lot more vs a pass first offense where the TE is split out wide and running more patterns

It's not rocket science who's gonna accumulate more stats no matter how much you Boston fans wanna argue it

And he's still TOP 5

you guys defending him as if I'm hating on him

EDIT - Davis' best yr with Smith was 965 yds, 78 rec, 13 TDS...you're telling me he couldn't do better in a PASS FIRST OFFENSE with BRADY instead of SMITH?

Last edited by Cheeze; 11-22-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #68
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
i wonder what ocho cinco's stats would look like not playing with brady
 6 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Soraci can't defend his argument so he tags another boston fan in

I wasn't the one that said he could produce ANYWHERE.

I was the one that said that the TE in SF is asked do different things in a RUN FIRST OFFENSE like block more and plays with a lesser tier QB than Gronkowski does. So in simple answer, he would be doing the same stuff that Davis is doing in SF because players do what the coach calls. Gronk gonna audible to a pass play from the TE spot?

Face it, run first offense where the TE is asked to block a lot more vs a pass first offense where the TE is split out wide and running more patterns

It's not rocket science who's gonna accumulate more stats no matter how much you Boston fans wanna argue it

And he's still TOP 5

you guys defending him as if I'm hating on him

EDIT - Davis' best yr with Smith was 965 yds, 78 rec, 13 TDS...you're telling me he couldn't do better in a PASS FIRST OFFENSE with BRADY instead of SMITH?
no im not trying to make it seem like you guys are hating on him, im syaing i wa sjust looking for legit reasons as to why he couldnt be the "best". but i honestly dont think Gronk would have a ton of problems blocking a lot mroe, hes a big guy and hes been fine at blocking here. obviously a less skilled QB throwing would make a difference but that can be said for any player. Im just syaing...Gronks a motherfu*king beast and he WILL be known as the best TE in the league at some point during his career, that im sure of.
 6 years ago '09        #70
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1825 1825
 JETSoverERTHING said:
tony>>>

^Surprised he's not getting more mentions. He's doing his thing STILL.^

I like Davis but they got him on Blocking duty for the majority of this year, but when they let him loose, not many can compete. Gronk is well on his way tho. I don't care what you say if every 22 yr old TE (or any TE their 1st cpl yrs in the league) could ball out like him or a Graham then where are they? And don't give me that QB excuse.
 6 years ago '06        #71
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I didn't say he wouldn't be considered consitent at some point, but lets wait until he's played a full 16...I also said the 20 TD's was amazing, but n*ggas wanna argue about nothing.

I'm done.
I never said Witten was done either, I said his best days are behind him. That's not a knock not, he's turning 30.

Can you read?
 6 years ago '07        #72
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 KSoraci7 said:
People really in denial that Gronk is one of the best TE's in football

This section is laughable.
you are the one in denial you dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #73
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 keithbm1111 said:
Arguably best tight end in football
i agree. Western NYs own baby!
 6 years ago '07        #74
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 keithbm1111 said:

how do you know exactly? Gronk is fu*king huge, it wouldnt shock me at all "if he would do this in ______"

and for the record, im still not saying hes the best tight end in football, but i think he will be within a year or 2

6 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 DaForce13 said:

i meant both up and downstairs
 6 years ago '06        #76
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 keithbm1111 said:
Arguably best tight end in football
 Thee Yung Star said:
Watch your words.
Its not arguable he is the best, and Hernandez is a top 5 TE

6 years ago '04        #77
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 ReggieA said:
Gronk, right now in the NFL is top 3 right there with Jimmy Graham and Vernon Davis.
Gates > Witten > Gronk
 6 years ago '07        #78
space
space
gates? not anymore
 6 years ago '04        #79
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2012 2012
gronk is a beast

/end thread

edit : dudes still talkin bout gates? when hes healthy hes the best but lets face it he has been banged up all season.
 6 years ago '04        #80
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 310 310
a lot of hate in this thread. congrats to gronk on breaking the TE record tho.

yet he's not one of the best...

i can't
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
147 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
63 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy