Rob Gronkowski’s Backflip Touchdown Was The Fastest Any TE Had Ever Scored 20 Touchdowns

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 TanstA! said:
I'd like to see those numbers playing with a QB not named Brady.

With that said, dude is doing his thing, taking advantage of the WR situation in NE and I applaud him.
exactly!
 6 years ago '08        #42
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Every elite TE not named Vernon Davis is playing with a good/great QB, why yall singling out Gronk and not sayin sh*t about Graham playin with Brees in that pass happy system

Let my man Gronk get his shine
 11-22-2011, 12:55 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Every elite TE not named Vernon Davis is playing with a good/great QB, why yall singling out Gronk and not sayin sh*t about Graham playin with Brees in that pass happy system

Probably b/c I haven't seen anyone say Graham is the best in football.

I actually thought being the TE to get to 20 TD's the fastest was amazing, so I'm not discrediting what he's been able to do in NE whatsoever. It's only that comment I've been responding about.
 6 years ago '06        #44
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Tempus # 1 said:
wonder how Gronk stats would look if Brady wasnt throwing to him
Gronkowski unlike Welker isn't a system player. I don't think I need to show you what he is capable of after the catch...on top of that he has great hands and separation due to his build.

Plug him in anywhere and he produces.
 11-22-2011, 01:32 PM         #45
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

Because Shockey wasn't putting those numbers up like Graham is there even in his 1st year with the Saints when he was healthy

KSoraci7 said:
Gronkowski unlike Welker isn't a system player. I don't think I need to show you what he is capable of after the catch...on top of that he has great hands and separation due to his build.

Plug him in anywhere and he produces.
So he would put the same numbers up in SF? What proof is there that he would produce elsewhere? He hash;t played anywhere else or with anyone else than Brady or in another system other than this pass happy one in NE... /argument

he's still top 5
 6 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Useless excuses? How the fu*k is telling you to pump your brakes on calling him the best TE in his 2nd season an excuse? I can't prove his production will fall off the same way you can't prove it won't.

Brandon Lloyd played out of his mind last season and led the league in receiving yards. Would you defend someone who called him the best receiver in the game? And if you wouldn't, why not? I'm sure your response and everyone else's with common sense would be "it's 1 fu*kin season".
I never said Gronk was the best TE in the league, but he's undeniably one of the best. Brandon Lloyd is 30 years old, and had 1 pro-bowl type season in 9-10 years. Awful comparison.

Gronk is 22 and has 20 TD's in 26 games, what more do you want from the kid. He's a Pro-bowler this year which automatically means he's a top TE in the league
 6 years ago '06        #47
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Because Shockey wasn't putting those numbers up like Graham is there even in his 1st year with the Saints when he was healthy

So he would put the same numbers up in SF?
Are you saying Gronkowski is a system player like Welker?
 6 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Main Event said:

They like to argue for arguements sake.
 11-22-2011, 01:37 PM         #49
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Are you saying Gronkowski is a system player like Welker?
will you ever answer the question -

would Gronkowski put up the same numbers in SF? Quit avoiding it.
 6 years ago '07        #50
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cheeze said:

Hell naw but system or not he's still a top TE.

Last edited by TH35; 11-22-2011 at 01:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #51
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Cheeze said:

No, but what does that have to do with his talent. Would Rice put up the same numbers without Montana?

Your question is pointless. He's one of the best TE's in the league which is what I've said during this entire thread.
 11-22-2011, 01:44 PM         #52
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
No, but what does that have to do with his talent. Would Rice put up the same numbers without Montana?

Your question is pointless. He's one of the best TE's in the league which is what I've said during this entire thread.
no its not pointless cause you said he produces wherever he is...he hasn't fu*kin been anywhere else other than in a pass happy offense and with one of the best QBs in the league ....therefore; he would NOT produce in SF....he would be blocking just like Davis is asked to and with a lesser QB would have less numbers. You say his size and separation ability helps him get open? Then how would Davis do in NE? How bout Olsen? Olsen can't block worth a damn but those are two of the fastest TEs in the league and can get separation as well.

TH35 said:
Hell naw but system or not he's still a top TE.
i know he is

I said he's top 5 but guy can't seem to understand that

Last edited by Cheeze; 11-22-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #53
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Cheeze said:
no its not pointless cause you said he produces wherever he is...he hasn't fu*kin been anywhere else other than in a pass happy offense and with one of the best QBs in the league ....therefore; he would NOT produce in SF....

i know he is

Gronkowski would NOT produce in SF?

Talking to you about sports after this statement is pointless

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-22-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Cheeze said:

i know he is

then why is it still going?
 11-22-2011, 01:54 PM         #55
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I never said Gronk was the best TE in the league, but he's undeniably one of the best. Brandon Lloyd is 30 years old, and had 1 pro-bowl type season in 9-10 years. Awful comparison.

Gronk is 22 and has 20 TD's in 26 games, what more do you want from the kid. He's a Pro-bowler this year which automatically means he's a top TE in the league
Are you simple, slow, retarded, or all 3? If YOU didn't say he was the best in football then shut the fu*k up and stop replying to me b/c that's all I had issue with.

I didn't compare Lloyd and Gronkowksi as players either dumb@ss. The fact is you can't call anyone the best at anything if they aren't consistent, or too young to know if they're consistent yet.

I already schooled ya @ss when I posted Witten's stats this season after you said his best days were behind him, so how many lessons you wanna learn?
 6 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
He is right when you go by statistics, similar to how Rodgers is statistically the best but on a neutral team he probably isn't starting over every active QB. Same with McCoy at RB, and Welker at WR.

Is he the best, no he has the best QB throwing to him, but is he having the best season? Probably. I am sure Witten would be amazing upgrading from Romo to Brady.
 6 years ago '10        #57
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
1st that guy was starting last year as well. And Tom has had good TE's before this. But none were as dominant as Gronk has been since he's been playing. He balled last year as well. That's Y the Patriots were fine with dropping Randy Moss. They saw this guy coming on and wanted to get him waaaaay more involved in the offense. These people in here trying to discredit him are just arguing for the sake of..

BTW...I hate the Patriots
 11-22-2011, 01:59 PM         #58
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Tell me about it. All I ever replied to was that fool sayin Witten was done and the other fool saying Gronkowski was the best in football...why is HE still going? I have no clue.
 11-22-2011, 02:00 PM         #59
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Gronkowski would NOT produce in SF?

Talking to you about sports after this statement is pointless
keep failing at trying to have a logical discussion about it cause you can't even answer it

You can't get numbers when your team is a run FIRST team and as the TE, Davis is asked to help in the blocking department cause of the o-line. Why'd Davis have low numbers against Dallas? He had to help block Ware off the edge. If Gronkowski was in SF he would have to do the same.

You probably think he'd magically get the ball every play and wind up with 10 tds and 800 yds with Alex Smith and running all the time

TH35 said:
I'm saying he's top 5 and the guy still can't take it as a compliment
 6 years ago '06        #60
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Are you simple, slow, retarded, or all 3? If YOU didn't say he was the best in football then shut the fu*k up and stop replying to me b/c that's all I had issue with.

I didn't compare Lloyd and Gronkowksi as players either dumb@ss. The fact is you can't call anyone the best at anything if they aren't consistent, or too young to know if they're consistent yet.

I already schooled ya @ss when I posted Witten's stats this season after you said his best days were behind him, so how many lessons you wanna learn?
Where in the thread did I say he was the best TE in the league.

You've been schooling yourself this whole thread because you can't read
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy