Rob Gronkowski’s Backflip Touchdown Was The Fastest Any TE Had Ever Scored 20 Touchdowns

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 chctynig2804 said:
arguably means you can make a case...you cant so how can he arguably be the best?? you put Vernon Davis in NE's system and he would be doin the same numbers if not better...

Gronk is nice no doubt, there's no question he's a top 5 TE in the game but arguably the best tho?
Still hearing no reason he can't be. He blocks, he catches, he drags people, he can run, score...everything a tight end should do he does. Case CAN be made, I however still think Witten is the best, but I dont know for how much longer, a lot of competition right now
 6 years ago '06        #22
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 chctynig2804 said:
Witten must have retired
Gronkowski is having the better year though which means he's a better TE this year. Nobody is taking Witten over Gronk at this point, his best days are behind him.
 6 years ago '06        #23
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 keithbm1111 said:
Still hearing no reason he can't be. He blocks, he catches, he drags people, he can run, score...everything a tight end should do he does. Case CAN be made, I however still think Witten is the best, but I dont know for how much longer, a lot of competition right now
No need to explain they are just arguing for arguments sake, everybody sees what he does on TV week in week out. Notice they are all Cowboys fans which is why they will defend over-the-hill Witten no matter what you say.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 keithbm1111 said:
Absolutely not. I said arguably. It's not even debatable
If its arguable it is debatable.... But i agree with u.
 6 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Rubix said:
If its arguable it is debatable.... But i agree with u.
I meant you can't even debate that he is one of the best. Bad wording on my part
 6 years ago '04        #26
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3237 3237
 KSoraci7 said:
No need to explain they are just arguing for arguments sake, everybody sees what he does on TV week in week out. Notice they are all Cowboys fans which is why they will defend over-the-hill Witten no matter what you say.
not even tryna defend Witten, i dont need verification to know that Witten is still a top 3 TE in the league if not the best in the league...
 11-22-2011, 11:24 AM         #27
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas callin him the best TE in football when he hasn't started a full season yet, that's the point. Statistically he's up there, but so is Jimmy Graham who hasn't started for a full year either.

Y'all gettin all bent outta shape when you have no clue whether the guy is consistent or not yet. And callin Witten "over the mill" proves you only follow your own team. Witten is STILL ballin: 3rd in receptions, 4th in yards, 7th in TD's, 2nd longest reception, 5th with 20+ yards, 3rd in first downs...and he's been doing it consistently for almost a decade...fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-22-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #28
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11619 11619
Gronk the God
 6 years ago '04        #29
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3237 3237
 texasplayboy_23 said:
n*ggas callin him the best TE in football when he hasn't started a full season yet, that's the point. Statistically he's up there, but so is Jimmy Graham who hasn't started for a full year either.

Y'all gettin all bent outta shape when you have no clue whether the guy is consistent or not yet. And callin Witten "over the mill" proves you only follow your own team. Witten is STILL ballin: 3rd in receptions, 4th in yards, 7th in TD's, 2nd longest reception, 5th with 20+ yards, 3rd in first downs...and he's been doing it consistently for almost a decade...fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
and he's got Robinson, Murray and Dez taking targets away from him...and when Miles comes back he will too...

Gronk has to compete with Welker for targets and maybe Hernandez but thats it
 11-22-2011, 11:32 AM         #30
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Also unlike Welker, Gronkowski isnt a system player. You can plug Gronk anywhere in the league and he'd be doing the same sh*t. People just arguing for the sake of arguing here.
You're talking about a team that depends on the run for the most part because their QB is a game manager, a good one at that, this year at least. On the other side you have one of the best QBs throwing in a system that caters to passing instead of running. The fact that you say Gronk would be doing the same in the 49ers system is laughable because just like how VD was having to block to help out the line in some of the earlier games in the season, Gronk would have had to do the same and his numbers would suffer as well just like VD.

With that said, they're both top 5 w/ Graham, Witten, Gates (when healthy).
 6 years ago '10        #31
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
tony>>>
 6 years ago '08        #32
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Dudes a fu*king beast and has been k!lling sh*t for me in fantasy....its too bad my qbs been sh*tty in fantasy

and @ witten being the best now
 11-22-2011, 11:40 AM         #33
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
and @ witten being the best now
...who said he was?
 6 years ago '04        #34
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #35
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 ReggieA said:
Gronk, right now in the NFL is top 3 right there with Jimmy Graham and Vernon Davis.
This - except I'd switch Witten with VD. As of right now, Grahman and Gronk are the best.
 11-22-2011, 12:02 PM         #36
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wonder how Gronk stats would look if Brady wasnt throwing to him
 6 years ago '05        #37
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
a TE can only be as good as his qb. Gronkowski is on the benefiting end of this. If the pats had any of the elite TE's in the league Brady would have made them look even better than Gronk.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 texasplayboy_23 said:
n*ggas callin him the best TE in football when he hasn't started a full season yet, that's the point. Statistically he's up there, but so is Jimmy Graham who hasn't started for a full year either.

Y'all gettin all bent outta shape when you have no clue whether the guy is consistent or not yet. And callin Witten "over the mill" proves you only follow your own team. Witten is STILL ballin: 3rd in receptions, 4th in yards, 7th in TD's, 2nd longest reception, 5th with 20+ yards, 3rd in first downs...and he's been doing it consistently for almost a decade...fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
Once again digging for useless excuses, is playing a full year this year the only thing you can knock.

Gronkowski's current production shouldn't be punished because the season isn't over yet, the full year excuse is meaningless right now.

If that's your reason then prove why you think his production will fall off going forward, he's been consistent as fu*k every game, his physical attributes being 6'6 270 make him near impossible to defend as we see on tv week after week.


Last edited by Soraci7; 11-22-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 11-22-2011, 12:40 PM         #39
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Once again digging for useless excuses, is playing a full year this year the only thing you can knock.

Gronkowski's current production shouldn't be punished because the season isn't over yet, the full year excuse is meaningless right now.

If that's your reason then prove why you think his production will fall off going forward, he's been consistent as fu*k every game, his physical attributes being 6'6 270 make him near impossible to defend as we see on tv week after week.
Useless excuses? How the fu*k is telling you to pump your brakes on calling him the best TE in his 2nd season an excuse? I can't prove his production will fall off the same way you can't prove it won't.

Brandon Lloyd played out of his mind last season and led the league in receiving yards. Would you defend someone who called him the best receiver in the game? And if you wouldn't, why not? I'm sure your response and everyone else's with common sense would be "it's 1 fu*kin season".
 6 years ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19604 19604
I'd like to see those numbers playing with a QB not named Brady.

With that said, dude is doing his thing, taking advantage of the WR situation in NE and I applaud him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy