Lil’ Wayne Comments On Drake’s ‘Take Care’ Sales

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #41
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,951 | Props total: 3307 3307
Damn ya'll d1ck rydin nikkaz hate on everything lil wayne,drake,or nicki minaj do or say. I mean if da nikka would of said fuk the music its all about the sales ya'll would of been on da nikka d1ck about that.Yall need to make yall minds up either yall fans or not and if ya'll not yall need to stay out of the threads mentioning people ya'll dont like. Im tired of every lil wayne thread i go in i see nikkas talkin bout how much he wack and how much he gay and how much they hate em if ya'll hate em that bad then why is ya'll in every thread that mention him and why yall so worried about everything he do or say? Ion get ya'll yall say the carter 3 was wack and he fell off and you'll never listen to em again but download every song he drop every song he featured on watch every video and interview he do and can quote everything he ever said why waste your time to worry about a nikka you don't like ya'll nikkas some straight lames
 6 years ago '04        #42
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 lilshun said:
Damn ya'll d1ck rydin nikkaz hate on everything lil wayne,drake,or nicki minaj do or say. I mean if da nikka would of said fuk the music its all about the sales ya'll would of been on da nikka d1ck about that.Yall need to make yall minds up either yall fans or not and if ya'll not yall need to stay out of the threads mentioning people ya'll dont like. Im tired of every lil wayne thread i go in i see nikkas talkin bout how much he wack and how much he gay and how much they hate em if ya'll hate em that bad then why is ya'll in every thread that mention him and why yall so worried about everything he do or say? Ion get ya'll yall say the carter 3 was wack and he fell off and you'll never listen to em again but download every song he drop every song he featured on watch every video and interview he do and can quote everything he ever said why waste your time to worry about a nikka you don't like ya'll nikkas some straight lames
oxymoron?

Kgdesign said:
Damn...so you're not even gonna try and throw a period or a comma in that bi*ch huh?

he really doesn't believe in periods
 6 years ago '06        #43
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
so many riches, my name should be richard
 6 years ago '10        #44
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
 cheguevara said:
and thats why i will continue to download
yea they're rich as sh*t anyway
 11-23-2011, 05:39 AM         #45
Andretti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 warbux04 said:
im i tripping or is that a upside down cross, never thought i see the day when black people disrepect god.
the cross is upside down. he probably did it to make the few people like you who cares ponder on it.
 11-23-2011, 07:34 AM         #46
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 warbux04 said:
im i tripping or is that a upside down cross, never thought i see the day when black people disrepect god.
you're trippin...and same God you disrespected by not acknowledging his name with a capital G?

not sure what being black has to do with anything but before many black people were Christians, that very same religion was used to oppress them, force imperialism on their nations and enslave them. it's small minded to think that just because you're black you have to be a Christian.

and for the record, I am. because I choose to be, not because of the color of my skin.
 11-23-2011, 08:49 AM         #47
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesnt even matter if we download "thier music" at this point because its so fu*king commercial. they market music to girls and people that dont know how to download free music

Meanwhile 90% of Joe Budden fanbase on BX ready to click download any and all his material. We just fu*k ourselves over.
 11-23-2011, 08:53 AM         #48
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
who the hell are the herbs that bought or DL'd (Free or Other wise) Drakes album?

I mean....is your life that empty and pitiful????
Serious I didnt even touch Drake's sh*t and Im a bootlegger. Never finished So Far Gone or Thank Me Later so i guess I learned my lesson. Same with Wale and somebody had to nerve to ask me for his sh*t like yesturday.....first person to ever ask me for a Wale CD ever, i was shocked.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
AM i the only one who saw birdman face....... watch his face hes mad he said no one care about sales
 6 years ago '10        #50
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
the hate is strongggggg in this bi*ch..

6 years ago '05        #51
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 youngsiz said:
They care at least I know universal does esp this summer when they asked drake to stop putting out music all his good rap songs he put out are not on the album club Paradise banger I love lord knows but free sprit is a hit with a great hook dreams money can buy 3 things k!lled the album hype the push back and the leak the leak more than anything it exposed drake to be what he is an rnb cat trying to rap his sells were lower that his first week of tml I think the sfg ep did better numbers Drakes rap gimmic is over he should stick to features and making slow songs
Say it with me, P-U-N-C-U-A-T-I-O-N.
 11-25-2011, 10:01 AM         #52
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After TML I aint touch this dudes material again. sh*t the only reason I dld that sh*t was because of light up. Cole >>>
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy