Fat Joe on White Rappers Using the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1819 1819
 Barack Obonga said:
if you look like fat joe you are not black

lol most hispanics dont have any black in them,none is saying dark skinned hispanics arnt black, were saying fat joe isnt black so he needs too shut the fu*k up.

but yeah

80.5% White (Spanish, French, Italian, Corsican, others), 8.0% Black, 0.4% Taíno, 0.2% Asian (esp. Chinese), 10.9% Multiracial .

thats the puerto rican^

but like i said, where are you gonna draw the line in terms of genetic percentage??

the word in question was created in times of slavery and transformation to a term of endearment was "reserved" for individuals of a certain racial background which had to undergo a certain experience. If you were even 5% black you were considered a nigg(er) in slavery times and called and treated like one. There were plenty of extremely light skin african americans who were almost as light as fat joe who tried to prove their predominately Caucasian blood in legal trials and were ultimately denied and told the "one drop" rule as well as the discretion of Caucasians simply being able to look at you and if they felt you had african facial features ( big nose,lips, etc) they would record you as black and you would go through the same harsh treatment, discrimination, and prejudices.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-22-2011 at 09:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #122
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BooHaggle McGee said:
color doesnt exist anymore in a lot of parts of the world

and if u still think it does..u prolly dont live in a very progressive area..and i understand

your kids will be more tolerant than you tho..i a.ssure you that

end of story
you go ahead and keep thinkin that you delusional fu*k

if color didnt exist anymore they wouldnt ask for race on the census and job applications

racism is still a factor in the world but I just want you to know that whenever we say racism is a factor we're not making excuses we're just being realistic. its still around but its not as blatant and obvious as it used to be.

so I dont know you must be living in utopia for it to not still exist in your eyes
 11-22-2011, 09:14 PM         #123
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the irony of 2 non-blacks[Vlad & Fat Joe] discussing with each other what blacks should & shouldn't be saying & who should be allowed to say what...

6 years ago '09        #124
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Barack Obonga said:
1.latino isnt a race...

the point is only blacks should be saying it.
Latino = anyone who is of latin/hispanic descent.

"In the United States, the term is in official use in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, defined as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."

And your point would of been valid if it were still 60's 70's maybe even 80's. But in the bay and now adays if you do n*gga sh*t you a n*gga. I got plenty of cousins and latin n*ggas who blacker then Wesley Snipes, but are Rican/hispanic/latin like me and you really gon say they cant say it? Gtfoh.

Last edited by Baynut; 11-22-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #125
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
only 8 percent of ricans are black...u dont know too many.
I went and found where you're getting your info from, the U.S. Census most likely, but yea, 8 percent was the self identified number in 2006 , in 2010 self identified blacks in puerto rico is at 12.5 % .

of course this is self identified meaning ppl who claim black as their dominant identity, so it's not really a accurate percentage of ppl who have african genes in them, and of course there's racism even in latin countries especially puerto rico so being "black" is not something that is glamorized in most latin countries, there's actually a stigma behind it so I wouldn't be surprised if the only ppl who claim black are those who are as dark as wesley snipes and pretty much can't pass for anything else and are stuck to claim black.

Some other interesting facts:

up until 1850 the majority of puerto Rico was African (mostly slaves but also free )

over 20% of puerto rican males can trace their ancestry back to an african male (due to the Y-chromosome), of course if they included female african ancestors, this number should increase substantially.

When a study was done on Puerto Rican women, over 87% could trace back to African Ancestry. So when you include both genders ancestor wise and you get damn near 90%, I think it's safe to say majority of Rican's have African blood in them somewhere down the line.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-22-2011 at 11:23 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #126
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
Al Sharpton: "How am I not gonna know the realest n*gga in new york"
all im gonna say is fat joe a fool lol and im from the hood were every n*gga lies, i make up storys bout al sharton saying im the realsest n*gga alive
 6 years ago '04        #127
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
oh word.

fat joe still white though
yeah he does have white in him obviously

but Boxden nerds are pretty much the only ones that have a problem with him saying n*ggah
 6 years ago '04        #128
freekyleek 
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
You can still be cool WITHOUT saying n*gga. white people and latinos and whoever be tryna say that sh*t to see if they friends will let them get away with it. You say that sh*t round the wrong person you got problems. they need to find ANY other word, stop tryna be black. My mumma had crosses burned in her yard when she was young. Say that sh*t tound my mumma if you want to
 6 years ago '04        #129
freekyleek 
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
and latinos wont lynched, r*ped, sold, separated, stripped of they true names etc. How many latinos do you know who last name is "Johnson" or "jones" or "walker" or "taylor" We lost our name a LOONG time ago. I feel like latinos are oppressed against but NO WAY we the same. Just similar because we are both minorities with little power in this country
 11-23-2011, 01:56 AM         #130
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is that n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #131
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 INF4MOUS said:

How is that the same you idiot
maybe to ignorant dumbasses like yourself its not the same but to me it is

n*gga its not a term of endearment as much as uneducated coons want it to be
 6 years ago '11        #132
Loksta2085 
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
this interview would be credible if the question was ask to a black person. he said it his self he don't give a fu*k...this is cause he wasn't raised black/ African american
 6 years ago '05        #133
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 TorontoYG said:
spanish ppl and black are NOT the same..
listen to what he said towards the end of the interview
 6 years ago '09        #134
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Barack Obonga said:
oh word.

fat joe still white though
Nope, he is 100% hispanic/Latino. To be more specific he is 1/2 Cuban and 1/2 Puerto Rican.

Barack Obonga said:
only 8 percent of ricans are black...u dont know too many.
n*gga my whole family is rican, wtf you talkin about?

Last I checked black is also a color. So you're saying you would tell a n*gga that's darker then Wesley snipes that he cant say n*gga cause his race ain't black? Seriously?

freekyleek said:
and latinos wont lynched, r*ped, sold, separated, stripped of they true names etc. How many Latinos do you know who last name is "Johnson" or "jones" or "walker" or "taylor" We lost our name a LOONG time ago. I feel like Latinos are oppressed against but NO WAY we the same. Just similar because we are both minorities with little power in this country
Yes we were, what you think happened to the Incas/Aztecs/Mayans? When the Spaniards came through they r*ped our women, k!lled us, enslaved us, sold us and separated us. Also, they forced us to change our culture/religion to Catholic, if not they would just k!ll us. Just because this happened a couple 100 years before you guys doesn't mean it did NOT happen to us as well.

On top of that, they conquered our land/country and took our gold/treasure. And you saying we ain't the same? GTFOH.

Last edited by Baynut; 11-23-2011 at 03:31 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #135
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
:iough:

But seriously tho...
 6 years ago '04        #136
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Vlad isn't black Fat Joe isn't black who gives a fu*k what they think, Tell Fat Joe to tell my granddad that he's that Nicca ,my Granddad would wipe this Latino of the Earth
 11-23-2011, 09:07 AM         #137
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol some of you ppl dont understand history lol... Nationality and Race are two separate things... Do some more hw ppl...
 11-23-2011, 09:12 AM         #138
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TorontoYG said:
spanish ppl and black are NOT the same..
Black is not a nationality its a race and Spanish is not a type of race its a nationality... SO i ask what race are spanish ppl???
 11-23-2011, 10:25 AM         #139
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2011, 10:27 AM         #140
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Martian, I wish a motherfu*ker would tell me I'm not a Martian, b.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now