NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
 psylence2k said:
some smart ppl who actually know the difference between race and ethnicity right?

or that spanish and hispanic aren't the same??

or that comparing hispanic ( ethnicity) to black (race) is the same as comparing european (ethnicity) to white (race).

how can you claim you have sense when you're speaking on a subject that you haven't even done research on? shyt is the epitome of ignorance.
so prove me wrong when i say BLACKS AND HISPANICS ARENT THE SAME GOD DAMN PPL lol all you can do is tell me why u think my info is not credible BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS LOL JEEEZ bruh im makin the point based on what fat joe said,

edit: maybe i should say AFRICAN AMERICANS & HISPANICS instead since yall so stuck up on the wording when yall know exactly what the fu*k im talking about

Last edited by TorontoYG; 11-22-2011 at 03:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #102
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Barack Obonga said:
Most hispanics arnt black, alot dominicans are, and a good amount of ricans are but most arnt.

"The highest percentage of black Hispanics is Dominicans at 12.7%."

I'm still waiting on his opinion about white hispanics (the ones with no african roots) sayin n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #103
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
BRB telling people they can't do something because of their skin color. Sup racists?
 6 years ago '11        #104
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
Every time the topic of race slips into a BX thread...there is so much stupidity it pains me to read through it.

At the end of the day...no pale skin blue/grey/green eyed Dominican, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc etc latino/hispanic speaking person should ever be saying n*gga!
 6 years ago '07        #105
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 slimdogg3325 said:
latinos did not go thru the same treatment as the so called n*gga. i dont give a fu*k who uses the word (as long as it aint around me) but "african americans" are the ones who endured slavery and racism to f!ght for the rights latinos, chinese,japanese, arab, and any other "minority" now gets when they come to america.

so i guess we fought for everyone to use the word n*gga...

shakin my god damn head
In NYC yes the fu*k they did....U can't tell the difference between a Panamanian and Jamaican you wanna know because Jamaicans migrated to panama to help build the panama canal...U can't tell the difference between a dark skin cuban and a haitian...Like I said the word should be outlawed from all ppl of Caribbean decent if your saying hispanic folks can't say it...Latin America = The Caribbean...and it's a region I learned this a long long time ago in geography

I see where this thread went

Everyone has there view of how the world should run
 11-22-2011, 03:21 PM         #106
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TorontoYG said:
so an egyptian negro and a dominican negro are of the same race ...................
 6 years ago '07        #107
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Barack Obonga said:
what?
Latin America includes the entire Caribbean but I dare you say that to my family they'll tell u in a heartbeat they aint from no fu*kin latin america

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #108
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Gotta give Joe credit.

If black people want to use the word, then everyone is allowed to use it, period.

It's racist to allow black people to use it and then deny every other race use of the word.

Either EVERYBODY can use it or nobody can use it. You can't pick and choose.
 6 years ago '06        #109
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
A lot of you young fu*ks are retarded as hell! Take a trip to Puerto Rico and tell us we don't have "black" in us. African slave ships were brought to the Caribbean islands including P.R. and Africans and Europeans "got busy" :cooter: with the natives and made babies. That's why when you go to P.R. you will find n*ggas as white as Justin Beiber with blond hair and blues eyes to as black as Wesley Snipes with afros speaking spanish. Hispanics are basically nothing more than blacks who speak spanish. Stay in school and learn your history dumb fu*ks.
 11-22-2011, 04:34 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
Gotta give Joe credit.

If black people want to use the word, then everyone is allowed to use it, period.

It's racist to allow black people to use it and then deny every other race use of the word.

what makes you think you can tell black ppl what words they can and can't use amongst themselves?..your whole thought process and logic is a "TrainWreck"

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 11-22-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #111
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 TrainWreck said:
Gotta give Joe credit.

WHAT! GTOH with this bullsh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #112
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 julez456 said:
A lot of you young fu*ks are retarded as hell! Take a trip to Puerto Rico and tell us we don't have "black" in us. African slave ships were brought to the Caribbean islands including P.R. and Africans and Europeans "got busy" :cooter: with the natives and made babies. That's why when you go to P.R. you will find n*ggas as white as Justin Beiber with blond hair and blues eyes to as black as Wesley Snipes with afros speaking spanish. Hispanics are basically nothing more than blacks who speak spanish. Stay in school and learn your history dumb fu*ks.
WHAT!

No you need to enroll into a school and stay off this board with this ignorance
 6 years ago '10        #113
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6370 6370
i feel like if u get it then u get it and if u dont then u dont..fat joe obviously gets it he knows the struggle minorities have to go thru..some spanish ppl cant stand black ppl not realizing we are all being opressed the same
 6 years ago '04        #114
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
man fu*k fat joe
 6 years ago '09        #115
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 RocawearMan said:
does fat joe think hes black? cause there having the same conversation just about him.
he said you dont have to be black to be THAT n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #116
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
@ The Conversations Up In Here.

I Cant....
 6 years ago '10        #117
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
n*gga

n*gga

n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #118
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3074 3074
 Barack Obonga said:
fu*k outta here is u ask a latino if they are black they will say no, and probably get mad.
n*gga did I say we were black? I said we go through the same things, same struggles, same lifestyle. If you ask any latino what race we can relate to the most, you think we gonna say white, asian or black? Exactly.

And you're telling me, if you go up to a black dude and ask the same sh*t he gon say asian or white? Get the fuk outta here.

Last edited by Baynut; 11-22-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 TorontoYG said:
so prove me wrong when i say BLACKS AND HISPANICS ARENT THE SAME GOD DAMN PPL lol all you can do is tell me why u think my info is not credible BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS LOL JEEEZ bruh im makin the point based on what fat joe said,

edit: maybe i should say AFRICAN AMERICANS & HISPANICS instead since yall so stuck up on the wording when yall know exactly what the fu*k im talking about

You've already been proven wrong but you can't educate someone who is gonna just gonna ignore scientific/historic evidence, A good amount of Hispanics have African (Black) roots, that's a historical/scientific fact. Hispanic is not a race, why do you think certain forms say : Hispanic - White or Hispanic-Black ??? What if England instead of Spain had exerted its' dominate in all the latin american territories where those slave slips dropped off those africans?? Then all of Latin american could've been english speaking, but racially (appearance wise) it would've been the same people. Then you wouldn't call them Hispanic would you?? It'd be a bunch of light skin n*ggahs running around speaking english. I have Hispanic friends from damn near every latin american country, they differentiate down there as well between white hispanics and black hispanics. You're neither , you're Arab, so how are you gonna speak on other people's ethniticities?? you dont even know your own race.

You do realize that saying a dark skinned hispanic isn't black is like saying Barrack Obama isn't black right??

Barrack's lineage = African who migrated to the Americas + Mixed with White Blood

Hispanic = Africans who migrated to the Americas + Mixed with White Blood

Where do you think all those dark skinned hispanics came from?? they weren't already just chilling over here when Columbus came over. Their ancestors came on those slave slips, all this is historical fact, why dont you research that and try to disprove it?? Nah you're just gonna continue to say " WHATEVER , my opinion counts more than actual historical documentation". , but hey I shouldn't be mad at you, I should be mad at whoever is in charge of your public school system.

Barack Obonga said:
Most hispanics arnt black, alot dominicans are, and a good amount of ricans are but most arnt.

"The highest percentage of black Hispanics is Dominicans at 12.7%."
I dont know exactly how they "measure" what percentage of a culture is "black", all I know is what I walk around and see, and that's a whole lotta damn hispanics with skin just as dark as a Barrack Obama or T.I. or any other light skin african americans , all with curly afrocentric hair, and predominately african features like full lips and round noses. Where did they get these from ?? Caucasians ?? Asians???

ondatpurple said:

I'm still waiting on his opinion about white hispanics (the ones with no african roots) sayin n*gga
You must've missed my replies to you , I already said it depends on whether you personally judge by genetics or by culture.

Either way there's no way to tell which light skin hispanics have black in them and how much and where do we cut off the line?? In the slave era you were considered black if you had as little as 5% in you. You even had a single drop you were considered a n*ggah, and had to live, eat , sleep with the n*ggahs. So you're telling me someone who has that one drop in them and had to live he life of a n*ggah is somehow different then???

Me personally ?? If their hood gives them a pass and they aren't saying it in a prejudice or racist way then why should I care??

All the knowledge I'm dropping isn't necessarily to demonstrate how I determine or back up who can say it, it's challenging everyone else who says Hispanics aren't black, which isn't totally true.
 11-22-2011, 07:49 PM         #120
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
color doesnt exist anymore in a lot of parts of the world

and if u still think it does..u prolly dont live in a very progressive area..and i understand

your kids will be more tolerant than you tho..i a.ssure you that

end of story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy