Fat Joe on White Rappers Using the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
First off, white people have no business speaking the word. As a form of endearment or not (and if not, then you know an a.ss beating is sure to come) white people should not be saying it. Let's get that part out of the way. That word was created by white oppressors, and for that, all white decendants are guilty by a.ssociation for even uttering it.

Secondly, I can understand why some blacks are hostile towards Hispanics for using the word. Growing up in a predominantly black city in the midwest, it was so easy to identify who and who shouldn't be using the word because it was so few of any other ethnicity out there. However, since I've traveled to other cities and eventually moved south, the lines between what is acceptable becomes blurry.

I see hispanics using the word freely and I had to adjust. You just can't check all of them. I tried to figure out why is this even accepted as usage by blacks. Then you do realize that blacks and Hispanics are intertwined throughout history in the Americas since the slave trade.

I recently watched a PBS special showing how more slaves were sent to Latin America than the United States. When I say more, I mean millions more. I believe it was estimated that 300,000 or so went to the States and about 5 million to Central and South America. I've learned that slavery was abolished in Latin America long before the United States came around to even considering abolishing it.

Here's a good piece of histoy for those that don't follow. Mexico's second president, Vicente Guerrero, was a black man (at least by America's standards). He abolished slavery in 1829. The United States did so nearly 60 years later, and it was just for northern states. The Civil War and the thirteenth amendment some years later truly abolished slavery. His abolishment of slavery is also the reason why Texas is part of the United States today.

All of those free men didn't move back to Africa, but mixed with the general population. Vicente Guerreo's (as well as other Hispanic leaders') mistake in the eyes of some, was that he eliminated or made no effort for Mexicans to identify their heritage or cultural origin. It's just widely accepted that everyone decends from Spain or other romace speaking countries.

So to wrap all of this up, it is highly possible that most Hispanics of this generation have African blood. It is the reason why most Hispanic families have at least one person significantly darker than everyone else. Does it give them right to use the word? Why not?

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 11-22-2011 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 380 380
here we go again.....
 6 years ago '08        #83
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
latinos did not go thru the same treatment as the so called n*gga. i dont give a fu*k who uses the word (as long as it aint around me) but "african americans" are the ones who endured slavery and racism to f!ght for the rights latinos, chinese,japanese, arab, and any other "minority" now gets when they come to america.

so i guess we fought for everyone to use the word n*gga...

shakin my god damn head
 11-22-2011, 01:14 PM         #84
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I say whats my Spic
 6 years ago '09        #85
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 ondatpurple said:
theres alot of racist spanish cats that say n*gga

so fat joe is talkin out his a.ss to speak like its some unity type sh*t

spanish and black is not the same
Forreal
 6 years ago '04        #86
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Barack Obonga said:
fat joe isnt one of the ones with black in them obviously..

obviously, I never mentioned anything about Joe, I just broke down the different methods of deciding who can use it, if you want to make genetics the determining factor, then u gotta let dark skin hispanics say it, but then good look telling a dark skin puerto rican he can say it and telling the light skin one he can't.

TorontoYG said:
all i read was in bold...u clearly a hispanic person beggin for the use of the word n*gga at the end of the day i aint even black ay im egyptian so i look light skin that dont even matter though cuz out here in t.o n*gga isnt a word for black ppl it basically jus means person...iunno bout yall in da states but we sayin sh*t like " white n*gga" "spanish n*gga" "chinese n*gga" real sh*t thts how it is out here we past all that ignorant sh*t yall b on real talks we aint gotta front out here like n*gga is a good or a bad word its more like just make sure ur respected when u use it

and you're clearly an idiot for a.ssuming that I want to use the word or that I'm beggin, I am part Rican, my popz is dark with afrocentric curly hair (black ppl hair ) so obviously we know where his ancestors are from, and the majority of my friends are black but I really dont care for the word, no one has ever had a problem with me saying the world cuz I'm clearly as dark as any other light skin african american, and if I wanted to say the word regularly I would because I in no way can be mistaken for white. Racially I'm considered black-hispanic but it doesn't matter either way because I've never had a problem using the word whenever I chose to.

and Egyptian (Arab) isn't a race idiot, it's a ethnicity , dont say you're not black (race) and then say you're Egyptian (ethnicity) instead, You obviously dont even know the difference between race and ethnicity if you're running around in here calling egyptian and "spanish" a race. Go educate yourself about that before you run your mouth. There's only two races that arabs are considered and that's Caucasian or Asian, so go ahead and take your pick, and being from Canada pretty much makes your opinion void anyway.

hold up, you're an Arab from Canada trying to tell us what being Spanish and Black is??? In other words you're a white boy saying Nigg(er) and trying to say a black hispanic is "begging" to use that word ?? please just go in a corner and sit your a$$ down.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-22-2011 at 02:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
growing up in ny, spanish and blacks using the word has always been a common thing when sayin what up to a n*gga. no big deal but in other regions where that is not common it is a different story.

psylence2k said:
obviously, I never mentioned anything about Joe, I just broke down the different methods of deciding who can use it, if you want to make genetics the determining factor, then u gotta let dark skin hispanics say it, but then good look telling a dark skin puerto rican he can say it and telling the light skin one he can't.

and you're clearly an idiot for a.ssuming that I want to use the word or that I'm beggin, I am part Rican, my popz is dark with afrocentric curly hair (black ppl hair ) so obviously we know where his ancestors are from, and the majority of my friends are black but I really dont care for the word, no one has ever had a problem with me saying the world cuz I'm clearly as dark as any other light skin african american, and if I wanted to say the word regularly I would because I in no way can be mistaken for white. Racially I'm considered black-hispanic but it doesn't matter either way because I've never had a problem using the word whenever I chose to.

and Egyptian (Arab) isn't a race idiot, it's a ethnicity , dont say you're not black (race) and then say you're Egyptian (ethnicity) instead, There's only two races that arabs are considered and that's Caucasian or Asian, so good ahead and take your pick, and being from Canada pretty much makes your opinion void anyway.

[quote=I grew up in bk, I never saw anyone having a problem with it being used. that being said, like someone stated before, joe is using NY's perspective on the word, which doesnt fly in all parts of the country.[/quote]

exactly...........

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-22-2011 at 01:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #88
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
theres alot of racist spanish cats that say n*gga

so fat joe is talkin out his a.ss to speak like its some unity type sh*t

spanish and black is not the same

I know racist Africans that call Black Americans Nigg(er)

does that make them any less black?? would you take their pass?

ricans and blacks pretty much consider each other brothers in NY. They have a whole history of unity through political organizations.

Racially/Genetically:

Dark Skin Hispanic = Black + White

Obama = Black + White

What's the difference?
 11-22-2011, 01:56 PM         #89
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a word. Ya'll give the word too much power. People just want to bi*ch about something.
 6 years ago '05        #90
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
aint no whites or spanish people callin me n.igga....
 6 years ago '05        #91
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
and its funny how most black latinos refuse to acknowledge their black side, i mean even them black as midnight Dominicans refuse to...but a lot of black people wanna cater to the ones that look like fat joe...lmao.

coons.
 6 years ago '11        #92
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
 psylence2k said:

and Egyptian (Arab) isn't a race idiot, it's a ethnicity , dont say you're not black (race) and then say you're Egyptian (ethnicity) instead, You obviously dont even know the difference between race and ethnicity if you're running around in here calling egyptian and "spanish" a race. Go educate yourself about that before you run your mouth. There's only two races that arabs are considered and that's Caucasian or Asian, so go ahead and take your pick, and being from Canada pretty much makes your opinion void anyway.

hold up, you're an Arab from Canada trying to tell us what being Spanish and Black is??? In other words you're a white boy saying Nigg(er) and trying to say a black hispanic is "begging" to use that word ?? please just go in a corner and sit your a$$ down.
lol come to t.o wit your lil bullsh*t real talk out here it aint shyt bout what u are...out here n*gga has nun to do wit ur skin colour or ethnicity if you from the hood you a n*gga #straight up cuz its a word used in the hood......n i dont care what race or ethnicity is, alll dat sh*t fall under the same category becuz at the end of the day black isnt a race or ethnicity its a fu*king SKIN COLOUR u twat .....i got fam in egypt that are black as darkness and fam that are white as light so dont even try to get started bout the vocab........and you ignoring my opinion because im from canada and im arab basically cancels out any credibility you could've possibly had in your arguement........you make americans look really bad my friend
i dont even know if i want to continue cuz u seem to be a flat out idiot trying to sound smart...i know i got sense ...n when i talk about spanish i obviously mean HISPANIC but you apparently got ur panties in a knot to have to point that out.......all im saying is anyone who thinks blacks and HISPANICS are the same in the sense that only BLACKS can use the word n*gga are IDIOTS because they arre NOT i repeat NOT THE SAME....sure maybe dominicans and cubans have a pass but we all know thats pure immigration cuz everyone knows black ppl came from africa...now come on use yur head brah

edit:
 Wikipedia said:
Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypic characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as appearance, culture, ethnicity, and socio-economic status.

Last edited by TorontoYG; 11-22-2011 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: cuz hes a fuckin dumbasss
 6 years ago '04        #93
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Barack Obonga said:
I know one that says he's part spanish,part black and part dominican, I almost busted out laughin in his face.
lol I woulda been like n*gga hush!

Dominican = Black

its still fu*k kreayshawn using it and V-nasty for that matter I'll tell her to her face, she not hip hop and she don't know sh*t about that word she just like every other white shorty on the outside that wanna be down........

with Fat joe I never had a problem with him saying it, we both from the hood and know the same struggles no we don't share the same race culture but we do in hip hop he's validated in my opinion it is all about intent but its also about understanding......

then again I've been around younger white kids that say that sh*t and my girl is cool with it (she mexican and black)

I guess we all go see it different my parents oldschool like "don't bring no white girls to my house" ol'school my big brother is super militant but very educated he's ALL pro black if it ain't for us by us he dont fu*k with it, I'm not as extreme I'm militant minded and I use n*gga all day but I'll check yo a.ss if you get outta pocket with it other than that I'm cool, my younger brother is more "proper" and doesn't really say it yet he hangs out with mostly white people I've seen some that openly call him "my n*gga" and he thinks nothing of it *shrugs* strange world I guess

fu*k kreayshawn Gucci Gucci is Garb and whoever go V-nasty preggers lost at life...

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-22-2011 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #94
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 TorontoYG said:
lol come to t.o wit your lil bullsh*t real talk out here it aint shyt bout what u are...out here n*gga has nun to do wit ur skin colour or ethnicity if you from the hood you a n*gga #straight up cuz its a word used in the hood......n i dont care what race or ethnicity is, alll dat sh*t fall under the same category becuz at the end of the day black isnt a race or ethnicity its a fu*king SKIN COLOUR u twat .....i got fam in egypt that are black as darkness and fam that are white as light so dont even try to get started bout the vocab........and you ignoring my opinion because im from canada and im arab basically cancels out any credibility you could've possibly had in your arguement........you make americans look really bad my friend
i dont even know if i want to continue cuz u seem to be a flat out idiot trying to sound smart...i know i got sense ...n when i talk about spanish i obviously mean HISPANIC but you apparently got ur panties in a knot to have to point that out.......all im saying is anyone who thinks blacks and HISPANICS are the same in the sense that only BLACKS can use the word n*gga are IDIOTS because they arre NOT i repeat NOT THE SAME....sure maybe dominicans and cubans have a pass but we all know thats pure immigration cuz everyone knows black ppl came from africa...now come on use yur head brah

edit:

You're a white guy who's not even educated on the subject running around saying Nigg(er). How is your opinion credible again???

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-22-2011 at 02:33 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #95
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
yeyea so come at me cuz of who i am, even though im more of a lightskin then anything but you guys still cant prove me wrong, i lol at you guys, comon now i know theres some smart ppl on this forum

Last edited by TorontoYG; 11-22-2011 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #96
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 psylence2k said:
I know racist Africans that call Black Americans Nigg(er)

does that make them any less black?? would you take their pass?

ricans and blacks pretty much consider each other brothers in NY. They have a whole history of unity through political organizations.

Racially/Genetically:

Dark Skin Hispanic = Black + White

Obama = Black + White

What's the difference?
whats the difference?

the difference is, hispanic people don't want to acknowledge their african roots yet they still want to say n*gga. its like they confused. they wanna be down with the culture but they don't wanna claim a part of their ancestry.

obama identifies himself as a black man with a black wife and daughters. most dark skin hispanics will get mad if you call them black. they rep that latino sh*t hard which is amusing. so yes there is a big difference.
 6 years ago '11        #97
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
black=negro=negroid which is a race, so yeah black is a race...
so an egyptian negro and a dominican negro are of the same race ...................
 6 years ago '04        #98
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
i kick it with a lot of asians (cambodians) most these cats are younger than me and they play with the word. n*gga this n*gga that. it seems its acceptable now days but when i was in my teens i used to see fools get booted for lettin that sh*t slip.
 6 years ago '04        #99
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 TorontoYG said:
yeyea so come at me cuz of who i am but you guys still cant prove me wrong, i lol at you guys, comon now i know theres some smart ppl on this forum
some smart ppl who actually know the difference between race and ethnicity right?

or that spanish and hispanic aren't the same??

or that comparing hispanic ( ethnicity) to black (race) is the same as comparing european (ethnicity) to white (race).

how can you claim you have sense when you're speaking on a subject that you haven't even done research on? shyt is the epitome of ignorance.
 6 years ago '04        #100
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
whats the difference?

the difference is, hispanic people don't want to acknowledge their african roots yet they still want to say n*gga. its like they confused. they wanna be down with the culture but they don't wanna claim a part of their ancestry.

obama identifies himself as a black man with a black wife and daughters. most dark skin hispanics will get mad if you call them black. they rep that latino sh*t hard which is amusing. so yes there is a big difference.

Please logically explain to me how certain individuals not wanting to claim something voids the identity for the entire group??

You do know there's half or 75% black ppl who dont like to claim black right? does that mean all part black ppl cant claim black then cuz a few of the mixed ones dont want to claim it? that's basically what you're saying.

Doesn't matter if certain hispanics dont want to claim it, they can disclaim it if they want, but since alot of them have it in their blood they can also claim it as well if they want.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago