Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
70 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2011, 09:14 AM         #61
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe thinks hes black ...........what a fu*kin idiot...sh*t where im from them Puerto ricans proud as sh*t to be spanish and rep it hard, they def the the difference between black and spanish.
 6 years ago '09        #62
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 9035 9035
I dont think anybody should be saying it....but thats just me
 11-22-2011, 09:15 AM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Oh see you racist
Yep! Wholeheartedly! Lol
 11-22-2011, 09:22 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk, n*ggas need to k!ll this fu*king word. sh*t has been going on for far too long. We know this sh*t is unequal for Blacks out here, we trying to change sh*t, but the word has nothing to do with what you are going through. If someone call you a bi*ch, n*gga, hoe, it's all about the context.

As far as my spanish n*ggas here in Florida and New York, they can use it. I don't know about them Mexicans out west, you dig?
 11-22-2011, 09:40 AM         #65
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this dude just said, "Real talk, n*ggas need to k!ll this fu*king word."

irony is pretty ironic.
 6 years ago '11        #66
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 z2daay said:
So... from reading most of the posts from latino's, y'all really want to be black!
 11-22-2011, 09:46 AM         #67
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ this dude just said, "Real talk, n*ggas need to k!ll this fu*king word."

irony is pretty ironic.
I just felt like using the word because I have my n*gga-pass. But wasn't literally saying k!ll the word, I was saying k!ll the bi*ching about it. At least on the east coast.
 6 years ago '11        #68
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Fat Joe is a good rapper, however he lacks knowledge of self.

Latinos are from Italy. The current term Latino was created by the Regan administration to label a group of people.

The term Hispanic originally meant you had a relationship with Hispania; ie the Iberian peninsula.

Spanish is a language and a nationality if you are from the nation. Paul Gasol is Spanish, Fat Joe is not. If Fat Joe goes to Spain and calls himself "Spanish" they will laugh at him because he is mixed.

What we have today in the "Americas" are several groups of people who have been colonized by the Spanish, stripped of their culture and religion and forced to adopt another culture and religion. The result is that they do not know who they are.

Ex. Descendents of African Slaves in DR who are midnight black calling themselves "Latino"
Ex. Ricans calling themselves "Spanish" and not Taino
Ex. Mexicans clinging to the Spanish language as if that is their language when they are really Aztecs.

I speak English, however I do not call my self "English" or "European". I am African genetically.

Fat Joe is deaf, dumb and blind like 99% of rappers which is why his comments are off the mark.
 6 years ago '09        #69
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17562 17562
ths whole N-word v nasty sh*t is just fu*kin dumb

why can't we all just be asian,
 6 years ago '04        #70
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
whats being lost is that every culture has done this to at least one word. some of my mexican homies call me way. but it means dude, not stupid. Italians called my grandpa eggplant which was a racial thing too. He was the only native american dude around his way and so he hung with italians, but they meant it in a buddy, pal way not a u drunkneedlesmallpoxinfested indian way. Sometimes to eliminate a word, a culture overuses it and contorts it into another meaning.
 6 years ago '11        #71
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
When are we going to start using "Cracka" to destroy that word?

How come every other race wants to help us destroy "n*gga", however they don't want to help us do anything else in this bi*ch?
 6 years ago '11        #72
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
I grew up in bk, I never saw anyone having a problem with it being used. that being said, like someone stated before, joe is using NY's perspective on the word, which doesnt fly in all parts of the country.
 11-22-2011, 10:06 AM         #73
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
so what about the spanish folks of african decent?? you been to cuba or DR? please tell me the difference..if there is then no one from the caribbean who's parents migrated to america is allowed to say n*gga...you eliminated 80% of new yorkers
I've heard old head black people call hispanic people spics more than white people. Most cuban people don't like dominican people. sh*t that was especially true in one cuban dude I knew, he had sh*t to say for days about dominicans. A puerto rican girl will contemplate fu*kin you up if you think she's dominican. yadda yadda.

The problem with white people using the N word is the black people that are their friends accepting it - and usually black people with a bunch of white friends are essentially white.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5759 5759
mexicans and puerto ricans aint nothin but n*ggaz that speak spanish
 6 years ago '04        #75
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
 xrayvisionmedia said:
When are we going to start using "Cracka" to destroy that word?

How come every other race wants to help us destroy "n*gga", however they don't want to help us do anything else in this bi*ch?
Good Point! The only thing is Cracker originated as a term for the poor whites who worked as slave drivers, so it would defeat the purpose. That and black people set a lot of the trends because of the way we are scattered around the world. People want to be black when it comes to anything thats cool because our culture is so unique.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Duntaz said:
mexicans and puerto ricans aint nothin but n*ggaz that speak spanish
id bet my next paycheck that they don't feel that way

what is up with black people wanting everybody to like them and be apart of our culture...same people that hate other black people but be begging puerto ricans and spanish people to acknowledge their 5% african blood
 11-22-2011, 10:43 AM         #77
rocks176 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect his opinion ...
 11-22-2011, 10:43 AM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
No white rapper/person should be saying n*gga period

/thread
 6 years ago '11        #79
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
 psylence2k said:
First off, I'm sure you mean "Hispanic" because Spanish is either a language or the ethnicity of people from Spain.

and if you mean Hispanic, then how are they not the same?? are you talking genetically?? you do know there's African slaves that came through the Caribbean and never left right ?? Why do you think there's Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc that are black as hell ?? and they speak spanish so ethnically they are from a hispanic culture but genetically they're black.

Hispanic is not a primary race, it's just a secondary race that was created by african slaves mixing with European Spaniards. So genetically alot of hispanics are just light skin black people, alot of them have the same genetic composition as Barrack Obama. Where else did all those hispanics get their dark skin from?? Whites? Asians?? Hispanics have African Slave blood in them, they're just mixed/light skin, same thing as Obama or some are even more black than Obama because you have some hispanics that are black as coal.

If you mean culturally then Hispanics have pretty much shared the same conditions, problems, challenges, and discrimination as blacks. They've had a history helping each other find everything from political groups ( Black Panthers + Young Lords) to Fraternities ( Alpha Phi Alpha + Lambda Upsilon Lambda). In places like New York, Jersey, Chicago, etc , they are pretty much one culture since they intermingle in every aspect of life. They live right next door to each other and and share all the same neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, barber shops, day cares, etc. So how you gonna tell a Puerto Rican in New York ( who probably can't speak spanish anyway) that's darker than Obama that he aint black because he eats rice and beans??

Only thing different between a bronze skin Rican and Barrack Obama is that his ancestor's slave ship stopped in Puerto Rico instead of North America, and instead of having to a.ssimilating to one white man's culture ( English speaking) he had to a.ssimilate to another white man's culture( Spanish speaking).

Please someone tell me how they really aren't the same?
all i read was in bold...u clearly a hispanic person beggin for the use of the word n*gga at the end of the day i aint even black ay im egyptian so i look light skin that dont even matter though cuz out here in t.o n*gga isnt a word for black ppl it basically jus means person...iunno bout yall in da states but we sayin sh*t like " white n*gga" "spanish n*gga" "chinese n*gga" real sh*t thts how it is out here we past all that ignorant sh*t yall b on real talks we aint gotta front out here like n*gga is a good or a bad word its more like just make sure ur respected when u use it
 11-22-2011, 11:22 AM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmm:the bigger question is why does bi*ch a.ss DJ Vlad keep on fanning the flames and asking everyone what they think about V-nasty saying the word...that smut and her one hit wonder of a "sister" haven't been in the spotlight for months now...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now