most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
Fat Joe is the last person who...

KnicksLost said:
If a black person called me a n*gga and I know they had malicious intent it's the same as being called a porch monkey and I'd probably clock him....Star is a spic and called him a spic with malicious intent trying to be funny it wasn't used in the same context and furthermore latin cats never took that term and tried to desensitize it the way we do
Spic? Star is half black, half Italian...
 6 years ago '04        #43
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 4485 4485
this sh*t over rated and its no limit on whos saying it if u aint gone stop all other races from saying it then why exclude white people long as u aint saying in the old racist context ....

joe spoke the real on this sh*t all the way
 6 years ago '04        #44
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 4485 4485
 royman04 said:
What is it with ppl and the word n*gga? It's simple if u ain't black then dont use it, of course there are exeptions to every rule but very few get a pass. It's like ppl get offended when they are told they can't or shouldn't do something. Some races have things that they say to one another that's it, unless u want to get yo ads beat for it
This n*gga must have been down that road lol
 6 years ago '06        #45
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5031 5031
Fat Joe isn't Black

who cares what he has to say
 6 years ago '10        #46
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
what about the next generation though they need to remember what that word means and stop tryin to change its meaning. how about we get a real n*gga opinion on this not a rich n*gga... everyone agrees n*gga can be said just not in your music.
 11-22-2011, 02:46 AM         #47
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's interesting is that a few years ago there was a discussion as to whether even Latinos and other PoC could even say the N word despite growing up in the same community/culture and Fat Joe was at the center of that debate.
 6 years ago '08        #48
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
this kind of logic baffles me. n*gga/er's definition does not change because you want it to....the history behind the word will not change because your ignorant a.ss wants it to. It is what it is.

As I've grown older i have cut down my use of the word because the more i say it the more the whites feel comfortable saying it around me. sh*ts not cool at all and I always view them differently after they say it, jokingly or not.
 6 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
GTFOH with this bs . since when does n*gga = hip hop. and why is it that only n*gga is use by every race. I dont here blk ppl calling each other cracker i dont hear white ppl calling each other rican term i mean how come everyone wants to use n*gga. but none of the other racial terms towards each other. FOH fat joe u not blk i never liked his f*g a.ss using n*gga. we are not the same we will never be the same ppl always want to put up blk ppl down. but use n*gga then try to say its not a diss to us. bad enough these f*gs are trying to take over hip hop and ruin it foh
 6 years ago '05        #50
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
White man take our dignity, r*pe our women, take our land, pillage our souls and we cant even have one word thats just for us n*gga please
 6 years ago '11        #51
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
This entire thread is bullsh*t and anybody co-signing WTF that ignorant n*gga Fat Joe had to say is a clown. I actually wondered for YEARS how the black community let him say n*gga so freely. I let it slide thinking them Puerta Ricans in the same boroughs and going through the same struggle as blacks in NYC. This clown Fat Joe says when asked why he uses n*gga "Because Im that n*gga!" instead of simply stating what I wrote above or anything half intelligent. Then he talking about West Coast Mexicans should be allowed to say n*gga too! The fu*k! Mexicans HATE black folks. I also am yet to see dark skin Mexicans...I'll give those Dominicans aye pass but not no damn Nicaraguians(sp) or Mexicans.
 6 years ago '04        #52
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
everything else apart...

just look at dude's skin... HE IS WHITE AS fu*k... probably catches a sunburn after 5 minutes on the beach
 6 years ago '04        #53
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Gmo BlaZe said:
this kind of logic baffles me. n*gga/er's definition does not change because you want it to....the history behind the word will not change because your ignorant a.ss wants it to. It is what it is.

As I've grown older i have cut down my use of the word because the more i say it the more the whites feel comfortable saying it around me. sh*ts not cool at all and I always view them differently after they say it, jokingly or not.
You want to hold onto sh-t like that, go for it, bruh but it won't help a damn thing. Most cats who still hold onto that bit of American history usually expect reparations one of these days. Sh-t does nothing but keep you from progressing.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to water down what happened and I'm definitely not saying it wasn't a f-cked and ignorant era, but it's time to let that sh-t go. It should no longer be a sensitive subject to ANYONE, let alone black people.

As a white dude, I choose not to use the word "n-gga" simply because it's not my style. But I'll be damned if I stifle myself if I have to quote someone or use the word in context. Let someone hit me with that dumbass "only black people can say it cause it's a term of endearment to us" reasoning. Half my family is West Indian, your stupid reasoning has too many loopholes -- like I said before, it's 2011, really time to move on.

And the funniest thing I noticed, most black people who get offended by non-black folks using the word "n-gga" either (a) have absolutely NO idea of their heritage, their roots, or historic culture or (b) straight up have 0 family connection to the slave trade or anything that had happened back then.
 11-22-2011, 05:03 AM         #54
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares what fat joe thinks about this subject, he is one of the biggest sellouts in hip hop history. went from the legendary ditc to trash. he would say any racial slur that lets him make money
 11-22-2011, 07:16 AM         #55
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TorontoYG said:
yeh but he started losin when he made the comment how latinos n blacks r da same dats like saying sri lankans n arabs b da same dey aintt cuzzzzzzz
This n*gga is dumb. Cancel your account
 6 years ago '06        #56
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 RocawearMan said:
does fat joe think hes black? cause there having the same conversation just about him.
In total agreement with your post, outside of using there instead of they're
 11-22-2011, 08:03 AM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How soon we forget how Latinos were gettin' that a.ss whooped in the streets back in the day for takin' it there. & mind you, they would call us N1GGERS just like these white pieces of sh1t.

& I grew up in the Bronx
Nothin but Blacks & Puerto Ricans

& the difference Fat Joe between latinos & blacks is yall stinkin a.sses brought roaches to the projects! Lol

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 11-22-2011 at 08:14 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #58
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16060 16060
 TorontoYG said:
yeh but he started losin when he made the comment how latinos n blacks r da same dats like saying sri lankans n arabs b da same dey aintt cuzzzzzzz
he is right to an extent...especially when it comes to puerto rico...panama..even mexico... Spanish generally just means spanish heritage... a lot of spanish people in the regions are just as black as the next.. there was slavery on those islands too...and the mexicano's ..well chicano's I should say which generally also have native heritage can relate to the same isht black folk went through...
 6 years ago '06        #59
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
So... from reading most of the posts from latino's, y'all really want to be black!
 6 years ago '10        #60
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
spanish people use the N word so free but if someone say spic they'll get offended....this fat fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy