Fat Joe on White Rappers Using the N Word

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DrX said:
thank u black man joe for granting everybody to use the word "n*gga"
shut ya white a.ss up

Fresh Whyte said:
...Is Mexicans Included In That?

...This Is True. I Notice That About New Yorkers

as a term of endearment yes...I done had mexicans that I went to hs with that use it on a reg its more of cultural thing....mexicans out west would probably not say it
 6 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 KnicksLost said:
as a term of endearment yes...I done had mexicans that I went to hs with that use it on a reg its more of cultural thing....mexicans out west would probably not say it
...They Say & It Leads To A a.ss Whooping. Cant Give No Passes Out Here On The West But On The East....Its Like A Whatever Thing Out There.
 6 years ago '04        #23
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
The way I see it is if you can confidently use the word "n-gga" around ANYONE and not get your a.ss whooped or start something, then by all means use it. All race aside.

I know "n-gger" has its history, but it's 2011 and if you're on Twitter often, you know that EVERYONE is a n-gger and/or a **** according to the next person. The terms hold zero to no weight nowadays cause most folks are smart enough to know when it's being used jokingly and when it's being used offensively.

The part about "hip hop is for everyone, but the word 'n-gga' is not" is a very good point though, but I disagree with that whole "latinos and black folks are the same" nonsense. Not to say Latinos didn't go through their own forms of oppression, but two completely different histories. Never understood why Hispanic cats get a free pass with no dirty looks for using the word. Still don't get it.

And if y'all want to get technical, all the word "n-gger" really stems from is some dumbass white dude who wasn't smart enough to pronounce "Niger"
 6 years ago '05        #24
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
cause on the east coast we all just off the boat to all yall. From florida to quebec.
 6 years ago '07        #25
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MosDefinition said:
no the fu*k they arent thats that bullsh*t you new yorkers think

i still remember that interview he had with star and bucwild where star kept calling him a spic and you could tell he was getting pissed but didnt say sh*t

How is that the same you idiot
 6 years ago '08        #26
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
inb4tupacnasfan
 6 years ago '05        #27
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 The N said:
inb4tupacnasfan
bx ptitionned(sp?) pkilla to be banned... we could do the same for for that f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #28
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This dude clearly views the world through New York's eyes. Come down south and that "n*gga" sh*t dont fly for everybody.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
My n*gga joe spittin that raw crack knowledge for your close minded suckas. I'm latino, from Cali and out here black/brown the same. Even then there are white people and some asian cats who get passes for sayin n*gga cause they be doing n*gga sh*t with they n*ggas you dig?

And to you n*ggas sayin black and latino is not the same. fu*k outta here, yall were pickin cotton back in them days, guess who is picking fruit/veggis/everything else and sh*t now adays? Exactly, so don't even say it ain't bad. Latino's do jobs that no other race will do now adays, and cheaper.
 6 years ago '04        #30
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
so much ignorance in some of the comments being said on here, thats some real talk that joe was saying.. if you really look at history blacks and spanish people are the same, both brought TO THIS COUNTRY against our will to be slave labor. Spanish people or latinos are the closet to african americans in culture and education. i almost guarantee most of y'all posting is under 21 which means that the majority of y'all shouldn't even speak on the subject matter, because most of y'all not even educated on the subject itself. everybody thinks because chappelle made it THE N WORD so mainstream that is cool to say. know ya HISTORY and what it represents. Food for thought...
 6 years ago '04        #31
sandman 
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
fat joe has no more right to use it than anybody lol so fu*k this whole thread
spoken like a true JACK a.ss know ya history before you speak on something..... SMH and you young uneducated people...
 6 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 TorontoYG said:
spanish ppl and black are NOT the same..

First off, I'm sure you mean "Hispanic" because Spanish is either a language or the ethnicity of people from Spain.

and if you mean Hispanic, then how are they not the same?? are you talking genetically?? you do know there's African slaves that came through the Caribbean and never left right ?? Why do you think there's Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc that are black as hell ?? and they speak spanish so ethnically they are from a hispanic culture but genetically they're black.

Hispanic is not a primary race, it's just a secondary race that was created by african slaves mixing with European Spaniards. So genetically alot of hispanics are just light skin black people, alot of them have the same genetic composition as Barrack Obama. Where else did all those hispanics get their dark skin from?? Whites? Asians?? Hispanics have African Slave blood in them, they're just mixed/light skin, same thing as Obama or some are even more black than Obama because you have some hispanics that are black as coal.

If you mean culturally then Hispanics have pretty much shared the same conditions, problems, challenges, and discrimination as blacks. They've had a history helping each other find everything from political groups ( Black Panthers + Young Lords) to Fraternities ( Alpha Phi Alpha + Lambda Upsilon Lambda). In places like New York, Jersey, Chicago, etc , they are pretty much one culture since they intermingle in every aspect of life. They live right next door to each other and and share all the same neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, barber shops, day cares, etc. So how you gonna tell a Puerto Rican in New York ( who probably can't speak spanish anyway) that's darker than Obama that he aint black because he eats rice and beans??

Only thing different between a bronze skin Rican and Barrack Obama is that his ancestor's slave ship stopped in Puerto Rico instead of North America, and instead of having to a.ssimilating to one white man's culture ( English speaking) he had to a.ssimilate to another white man's culture( Spanish speaking).

Please someone tell me how they really aren't the same?

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-21-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #33
sandman 
space
space
 PLK187 said:
What fat joe meant about Latinos and Black People being the same is that we go through the same struggles today, we grow up together, and we are from the same places. If you from NYC and live in the hood you know this, we go to the same schools, we in the same classes since kindergarten, we live in the same buildings, and a lot of us go through the same sh*t, from being on welfare to having food stamps. Most of the Grocery Stores are owned by Latinos or Arabs, you have the Chinese Spot and the Kennedy Fried Chicken. We play basketball together at the courts, etc.

Of course Latinos did not go through the same exact struggles Black people went through in America, but we come from the same place. SLAVERY, the people who come from the Caribbean, the dominicans, the jamaicans, the haitians the puerto ricans. How the fu*k do you think they came about? Latino people are the result of reproduction with the oppressors at that time "Spaniards" they are mixed with all types of sh*t today, Spanish AKA White, African, Native Americans, etc. Only difference is a Boat was taken to a different place. one might have been taken to America and the other one might have been taken to a place like the espanola AKA Dominican Republic/ Haiti. Hispanics/Latinos don't have a race we are an ethnicity b/c they are mixed.

so i understand where fat joe is coming from, He grew up in the bronx, he grew up in low income housing, he's made friends with all types of different people, he went through the same sh*t everyone he came up through went through. So saying the N-Word is not a big deal to him, it's just how he grew up, just like jay-z, just like nas, and all these rappers that say it. You think schools is teaching kids from early on wtf is the N-word and where did it come from when they're young and don't even know wtf it means. They tell them don't say fu*k, sh*t, bi*ch, etc. but they never say sh*t about the "N-Word"

So if you feel it's not that big a deal to you and you are ready to deal with all the bullsh*t that comes with that word, then go ahead but own up to it and be a man about it.
Thank you finally someone else on here that knows what the fcuk they are talking about..
 11-22-2011, 12:15 AM         #34
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"that fat n*gga thought lean back was in the club/my sh*t sold 11 mill his sh*t was a dud"
 6 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
oh god...

not this fu*king sh*t again....
 11-22-2011, 12:22 AM         #36
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta agree with joe on this one. a word only has power or a negative connotation if given to the word. & it's obvious when someone uses the word as a slur or as slang. & joe made a good point about how they say hip-hop is for everyone yet only blacks can say the n word, & yet it's thrown around like pus*y in a lesbian orgy.

the internet is the only place I've seen sensitivity about the n word. but I respect people's wishes if they feel uncomfortable with it
 6 years ago '05        #37
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
"That's the first thing he told me. Ever.

In the history of mankind."
 6 years ago '11        #38
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,307 | Props total: 4582 4582
What is it with ppl and the word n*gga? It's simple if u ain't black then dont use it, of course there are exeptions to every rule but very few get a pass. It's like ppl get offended when they are told they can't or shouldn't do something. Some races have things that they say to one another that's it, unless u want to get yo ads beat for it
 6 years ago '11        #39
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Y'all do know slaves where used in Cuba, dr, aww damn the whole Caribbean to haverst sugar cane. U know they are descents of African blood line. Just like the Mexicans are descents of Indian blood line.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6961 6961
it might fly over in Cali because they 1/3 black 1/3 mexican 1/3 asian but that sh*t dont fly in the south you will get ya head cracked real quick....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy