Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 Dro889 said:
dook gets calls.. and the biggest proof of this is the fact that dook fans want to point out every little call that doesnt go there way.. and say.. "i thought dook got all the calls"
cmon bruh....name 1 person who has EVER complained abt Duke gettin all the calls in a Duke loss. Ill wait
 11-23-2011, 11:36 PM         #322
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is usually how a duke game goes...If Duke wins
1.)Refs gave them the calls
2.)The team they were playing sucked or was overrated

If Duke loses
1.)They suck and overrated

Its a lose/lose situation for them but fuk it keep winning
 11-23-2011, 11:36 PM         #323
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke just played a great game, won a teriffic game, capped by one of the craziest shots of the year.... and all n*ggas can do is hate...

Come on man. Let's just look at this as a great game. Boxden n*ggas bruh...
 6 years ago '08        #324
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
fu*k all that, it was a good a.ss game. kansas had their chances but self should have followed coach k's move. bench the guy who makes terrible mistakes
 11-23-2011, 11:41 PM         #325
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Duke just played a great game, won a teriffic game, capped by one of the craziest shots of the year.... and all n*ggas can do is hate...

Come on man. Let's just look at this as a great game. Boxden n*ggas bruh...
damn ppl need to realize that this duke team is the most balanced its been in yrs..This is a good a.ss team with potential to make a serious run..Kelly/Plumlee has stepped up thus far and with KU/Unc/Osu they arent going to see better frontcourts. So if they continue to get better I like Duke chances to do good things this yr
 6 years ago '10        #326
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:

damn ppl need to realize that this duke team is the most balanced its been in yrs..This is a good a.ss team with potential to make a serious run..Kelly/Plumlee has stepped up thus far and with KU/Unc/Osu they arent going to see better frontcourts. So if they continue to get better I like Duke chances to do good things this yr
most n*ggas on bx cant see past the name on the jersey
 6 years ago '05        #327
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3640 3640
Nice victory:)
 11-23-2011, 11:51 PM         #328
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
most n*ggas on bx cant see past the name on the jersey
Most ppl just hate to create convo and havoc...lame but happens everyday on bx..Duke isnt the best team in the nation right now but they are def. getting better. 2-0 against ranked teams. How many other schools can claim that right now.
 6 years ago '04        #329
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
fu*k Maui...Preseason NIT tourny
 6 years ago '09        #330
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I'm only gonna say 2 things..

1. I'm just over Ty..I've become numb to him blowing it for us down the stretch. Self needs to pay or do whatever he can to land a top 2013 guard.

2. Seth Curry traveled and this is the 2nd time this year where the refs haven't called it during a late stretch of a game.
 6 years ago '09        #331
TYO 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
TYO you been hating on Tyler all tourny long...How you like him now LOL....HAHAHA...Out frontcourt played as good if not better than KUs...Haters eat a plate of baby diks...Duke maui champs!!!!!!!!!
That n*gga is still garbage..2 lucky shots doesn't negate him from being sh*tty.
 11-23-2011, 11:57 PM         #332
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thugluv has to be the most HOMER posting guy on this website.
 11-23-2011, 11:58 PM         #333
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
That n*gga is still garbage..2 lucky shots doesn't negate him from being sh*tty.
this....
 11-23-2011, 11:58 PM         #334
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
cmon bruh....name 1 person who has EVER complained abt Duke gettin all the calls in a Duke loss. Ill wait
bruh bez was all in this thread posting sh*t about dook gets all the calls blah blah blah..
 11-23-2011, 11:59 PM         #335
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
I'm only gonna say 2 things..

1. I'm just over Ty..I've become numb to him blowing it for us down the stretch. Self needs to pay or do whatever he can to land a top 2013 guard.

2. Seth Curry traveled and this is the 2nd time this year where the refs haven't called it during a late stretch of a game.
Kansas is better than I thought man.
 11-24-2011, 12:02 AM         #336
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
bruh bez was all in this thread posting sh*t about dook gets all the calls blah blah blah..
I was negating every 10 secs saying someone Duke gets all the calls when they were getting like doubled at the line and sh*t.

you completely missed his point though...
 6 years ago '09        #337
TYO 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
Kansas is better than I thought man.
We need a lot of work man. But I'm not gonna take nothing away from Duke good W for yall.
 11-24-2011, 12:05 AM         #338
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you n*ggas can call Tyler Garbage all you want, but DUke would have about 2-3 losses without this kid. That n*gga is good for Duke, and I wouldn't want him off my team. He can be w.e., but he's a garbage n*gga that produces for Duke...
 11-24-2011, 12:08 AM         #339
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
We need a lot of work man. But I'm not gonna take nothing away from Duke good W for yall.
Playing Duke and Kentucky early will get you there.
 6 years ago '10        #340
space
space
 TYO said:
He might be sorry, but nuthin but good things happen when he comes off the bench so take it for what he is. He doesnt take many shots but from the ones he has, hes hit more than Ive seen him miss

Dro889 said:
ppl r gonna see it how they want to. So if u hate duke thats all u gonna focus on. Just like n*ggas who hate Kobe say he get all the calls. n*ggas who hate Lebron say he get all the calls. Ive said this before, bottom line if ppl r hatin u must b doin sumthin right. Nobody hates on scrubs and sorry a.ss teams.

so yall keep right on blamin it on the refs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy