Maui Invitational Thread

most viewed right now
 39
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside TEKASHI 6IX9INE - TATI (Official Music Video) 🌈🌈🌈
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #201
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
Yeah..Cal was on him hard. But T-Rob really had a good friendship with the twins. And wanted to play for Coach Manning
 7 years ago '08        #202
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
 TYO said:
Yeah..Cal was on him hard. But T-Rob really had a good friendship with the twins. And wanted to play for Coach Manning
we missed out on the twins too

bill self > cal
 7 years ago '09        #203
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
Howland has lost this team..If I'm Bazz I'm saying fu*k UCLA
 7 years ago '09        #204
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,332 | Props total: 13551 13551
Damn, Duke may have the best set of guards in the nation. Now, I'm just debating if I want to declare it the best group by far.
 7 years ago '08        #205
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Reeves REFUSES to pass it to the Wear Twins :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #206
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,049 | Props total: 15508 15508
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Damn, Duke may have the best set of guards in the nation. Now, I'm just debating if I want to declare it the best group by far.
There is no question in my mind. Coming from someone who absolutely despises duke, but they have a nice team so I can't even front.. they shot 9-16 in the first half of their game with state and I thought for sure these n*ggas was treeing. They ended upp finishing teh game 10-21 so I figured the first half was an aberration, especially against a stout team like us.. Belien's team D'd them up well throughout the game from the parts that I saw and the fact that they shot 11-21 on the game. Makes me believe that maybe they can do it regularly, although i sure as hell hope not..

As much as I hate coach K for the fact that he recruits fu*kin ugly unlikeable kids and he invariably has the refs on his side in every game, i gotta give respect to perrennial powerhouses who actually are able to bring their players back year after year. that's the mark of a good coach like izzo, K, etc.
 7 years ago '09        #207
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
We really need a go to guy on the perimeter
 7 years ago '07        #208
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,750 | Props total: 16263 16263
 Main Event said:
Reeves REFUSES to pass it to the Wear Twins :lachen001:
They're garbage
 7 years ago '09        #209
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
KC's Finest Trav Releford..I see you
 7 years ago '04        #210
daboahmiz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 214 214
 dtown1759 said:
nah mad cuz I''ve hated duke ever since before we sh*tted on them in the 2006 tourney. Yalll always seem to recruit the most unlikable players in the history of college basketball. It's likei a contest to see if Coach K can recruit kids that are uglier than he is. Not to mention you fu*ks have the stripes working for you in every game ever. We're supposedly in a massive down year right now after losing Summers, Lucas, Lucious, delvon roe, and basically eveyone not named Draymond Green. Changing of the guard? I don't give a fu*k. We hung with you and Carolina wiith a very young, inexperienced, yet athletic and hungry team. We will turn heads this year. And we have the #1 shooting guard coming next year.

it's aight tho, every time I have a bad thought about Duke I watch this sh*t and get that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.

wrong angle... pause
i'mma michigan man....
 7 years ago '09        #211
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
EJ and Ty came up big for us tonight. Proud of them for not folding up
 7 years ago '09        #212
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,332 | Props total: 13551 13551
Gonna be a long year for UCLA
 7 years ago '09        #213
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
Coach Self is that dude..."Let's be honest..We came here to play Duke"
 7 years ago '05        #214
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 550 550
lets see if kansas can beat duke... i think duke wins...
 7 years ago '04        #215
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,049 | Props total: 15508 15508
 daboahmiz said:
wrong angle... pause
i'mma michigan man....
ahh word.. i gotta say i'm glad yall got belein because it was getting boring smashin yalll fools year in and year out

real talk tho the big ten has the best coaches of any league .. the big east is close but they have like 60 fu*kin teams so they dont count ... my brother (mich grad) and i were talkingi'm rooting for everyone in the big ten until we get to the conference schedule because it makes us look better at tourney time. izzo, matta, bo, painter, crean (not expected to do huge things this yr but #2 recruit class next yr) weber, and belein al have legit squads and are top 25 coaches in the country. it' s a shame that all the teams are gonna beat up on each other all sesaon and prolly get fu*ked with tourney seeding :ahh: but i could see this being a damn good year for the conference..


i was gonna save the hate until feb or jan, but know that that's yo a.ss when we see you in jan and feb.. ain't no changing of the guard. y'alll beat us one year, catch a preseason ranking higher than ours for the first time in 15 years and wanna have a orgasm. we fared better against duke than you did and better than you woulda vs carolina so i'm perfectly content being underrated and sneaking up on n*ggas with a young athletic and hungry team :cool-smiley-009: y'all michigan boys better not let the hype get to your heads or you might mess around and end up in the same situation we were in last year
 7 years ago '04        #216
daboahmiz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 214 214
 dtown1759 said:
ahh word.. i gotta say i'm glad yall got belein because it was getting boring smashin yalll fools year in and year out

real talk tho the big ten has the best coaches of any league .. the big east is close but they have like 60 fu*kin teams so they dont count ... my brother (mich grad) and i were talkingi'm rooting for everyone in the big ten until we get to the conference schedule because it makes us look better at tourney time. izzo, matta, bo, painter, crean (not expected to do huge things this yr but #2 recruit class next yr) weber, and belein al have legit squads and are top 25 coaches in the country. it' s a shame that all the teams are gonna beat up on each other all sesaon and prolly get fu*ked with tourney seeding :ahh: but i could see this being a damn good year for the conference..


i was gonna save the hate until feb or jan, but know that that's yo a.ss when we see you in jan and feb.. ain't no changing of the guard. y'alll beat us one year, catch a preseason ranking higher than ours for the first time in 15 years and wanna have a orgasm. we fared better against duke than you did and better than you woulda vs carolina so i'm perfectly content being underrated and sneaking up on n*ggas with a young athletic and hungry team :cool-smiley-009: y'all michigan boys better not let the hype get to your heads or you might mess around and end up in the same situation we were in last year
nah... i'm on record as saying next year will be our year... we still terribly thin on the inside... pause
hope THJ come back, and McGary/Robinson/Staukas come in and put us in the upper echelon of college bball. we definitely got the coaching finally... now the players are following... but i'm happy we finally can compete in our own conference, and swept the spartans... Izzo is on the clock in terms of best team in the state...
 7 years ago '04        #217
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,049 | Props total: 15508 15508
 daboahmiz said:
nah... i'm on record as saying next year will be our year... we still terribly thin on the inside... pause
hope THJ come back, and McGary/Robinson/Staukas come in and put us in the upper echelon of college bball. we definitely got the coaching finally... now the players are following... but i'm happy we finally can compete in our own conference, and swept the spartans... Izzo is on the clock in terms of best team in the state...
definitely.. i'm just amped college ball is back!
 11-22-2011, 11:34 PM         #218
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
duke plays osu next week?!
Yup, OSU should handle Duke.
 11-23-2011, 12:14 AM         #219
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Yup, OSU should handle Duke.
Fuk dat
 7 years ago '08        #220
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
 Bezerk said:
Yup, OSU should handle Duke.
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Fuk dat
duke isnt THAT bad. their ranking is too high, but they are slightly legit. i think duke will lose by 5-10
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
280 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Drake- Iím Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ĎIím Not A Feministí
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy