Maui Invitational Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah..Cal was on him hard. But T-Rob really had a good friendship with the twins. And wanted to play for Coach Manning
 6 years ago '08        #202
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 TYO said:
Yeah..Cal was on him hard. But T-Rob really had a good friendship with the twins. And wanted to play for Coach Manning
we missed out on the twins too

bill self > cal
 6 years ago '09        #203
TYO 
space
space
Howland has lost this team..If I'm Bazz I'm saying fu*k UCLA
 6 years ago '09        #204
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Damn, Duke may have the best set of guards in the nation. Now, I'm just debating if I want to declare it the best group by far.
 6 years ago '08        #205
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Reeves REFUSES to pass it to the Wear Twins :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #206
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,998 | Props total: 11796 11796
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Damn, Duke may have the best set of guards in the nation. Now, I'm just debating if I want to declare it the best group by far.
There is no question in my mind. Coming from someone who absolutely despises duke, but they have a nice team so I can't even front.. they shot 9-16 in the first half of their game with state and I thought for sure these n*ggas was treeing. They ended upp finishing teh game 10-21 so I figured the first half was an aberration, especially against a stout team like us.. Belien's team D'd them up well throughout the game from the parts that I saw and the fact that they shot 11-21 on the game. Makes me believe that maybe they can do it regularly, although i sure as hell hope not..

As much as I hate coach K for the fact that he recruits fu*kin ugly unlikeable kids and he invariably has the refs on his side in every game, i gotta give respect to perrennial powerhouses who actually are able to bring their players back year after year. that's the mark of a good coach like izzo, K, etc.
 6 years ago '09        #207
TYO 
space
space
We really need a go to guy on the perimeter
 6 years ago '07        #208
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 Main Event said:
Reeves REFUSES to pass it to the Wear Twins :lachen001:
They're garbage
 6 years ago '09        #209
TYO 
space
space
KC's Finest Trav Releford..I see you
 6 years ago '04        #210
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 171 171
 dtown1759 said:
nah mad cuz I''ve hated duke ever since before we sh*tted on them in the 2006 tourney. Yalll always seem to recruit the most unlikable players in the history of college basketball. It's likei a contest to see if Coach K can recruit kids that are uglier than he is. Not to mention you fu*ks have the stripes working for you in every game ever. We're supposedly in a massive down year right now after losing Summers, Lucas, Lucious, delvon roe, and basically eveyone not named Draymond Green. Changing of the guard? I don't give a fu*k. We hung with you and Carolina wiith a very young, inexperienced, yet athletic and hungry team. We will turn heads this year. And we have the #1 shooting guard coming next year.

it's aight tho, every time I have a bad thought about Duke I watch this sh*t and get that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.

wrong angle... pause
i'mma michigan man....
 6 years ago '09        #211
TYO 
space
space
EJ and Ty came up big for us tonight. Proud of them for not folding up
 6 years ago '09        #212
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Gonna be a long year for UCLA
 6 years ago '09        #213
TYO 
space
space
Coach Self is that dude..."Let's be honest..We came here to play Duke"
 6 years ago '05        #214
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
lets see if kansas can beat duke... i think duke wins...
 6 years ago '04        #215
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 daboahmiz said:
wrong angle... pause
i'mma michigan man....
ahh word.. i gotta say i'm glad yall got belein because it was getting boring smashin yalll fools year in and year out

real talk tho the big ten has the best coaches of any league .. the big east is close but they have like 60 fu*kin teams so they dont count ... my brother (mich grad) and i were talkingi'm rooting for everyone in the big ten until we get to the conference schedule because it makes us look better at tourney time. izzo, matta, bo, painter, crean (not expected to do huge things this yr but #2 recruit class next yr) weber, and belein al have legit squads and are top 25 coaches in the country. it' s a shame that all the teams are gonna beat up on each other all sesaon and prolly get fu*ked with tourney seeding :ahh: but i could see this being a damn good year for the conference..

i was gonna save the hate until feb or jan, but know that that's yo a.ss when we see you in jan and feb.. ain't no changing of the guard. y'alll beat us one year, catch a preseason ranking higher than ours for the first time in 15 years and wanna have a orgasm. we fared better against duke than you did and better than you woulda vs carolina so i'm perfectly content being underrated and sneaking up on n*ggas with a young athletic and hungry team :cool-smiley-009: y'all michigan boys better not let the hype get to your heads or you might mess around and end up in the same situation we were in last year
 6 years ago '04        #216
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 171 171
 dtown1759 said:
ahh word.. i gotta say i'm glad yall got belein because it was getting boring smashin yalll fools year in and year out

real talk tho the big ten has the best coaches of any league .. the big east is close but they have like 60 fu*kin teams so they dont count ... my brother (mich grad) and i were talkingi'm rooting for everyone in the big ten until we get to the conference schedule because it makes us look better at tourney time. izzo, matta, bo, painter, crean (not expected to do huge things this yr but #2 recruit class next yr) weber, and belein al have legit squads and are top 25 coaches in the country. it' s a shame that all the teams are gonna beat up on each other all sesaon and prolly get fu*ked with tourney seeding :ahh: but i could see this being a damn good year for the conference..

i was gonna save the hate until feb or jan, but know that that's yo a.ss when we see you in jan and feb.. ain't no changing of the guard. y'alll beat us one year, catch a preseason ranking higher than ours for the first time in 15 years and wanna have a orgasm. we fared better against duke than you did and better than you woulda vs carolina so i'm perfectly content being underrated and sneaking up on n*ggas with a young athletic and hungry team :cool-smiley-009: y'all michigan boys better not let the hype get to your heads or you might mess around and end up in the same situation we were in last year
nah... i'm on record as saying next year will be our year... we still terribly thin on the inside... pause
hope THJ come back, and McGary/Robinson/Staukas come in and put us in the upper echelon of college bball. we definitely got the coaching finally... now the players are following... but i'm happy we finally can compete in our own conference, and swept the spartans... Izzo is on the clock in terms of best team in the state...
 6 years ago '04        #217
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 daboahmiz said:
nah... i'm on record as saying next year will be our year... we still terribly thin on the inside... pause
hope THJ come back, and McGary/Robinson/Staukas come in and put us in the upper echelon of college bball. we definitely got the coaching finally... now the players are following... but i'm happy we finally can compete in our own conference, and swept the spartans... Izzo is on the clock in terms of best team in the state...
definitely.. i'm just amped college ball is back!
 11-23-2011, 12:34 AM         #218
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
duke plays osu next week?!
Yup, OSU should handle Duke.
 11-23-2011, 01:14 AM         #219
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Fuk dat
 6 years ago '08        #220
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Bezerk said:
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Fuk dat
duke isnt THAT bad. their ranking is too high, but they are slightly legit. i think duke will lose by 5-10
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy