Jake Plummer wants Tim Tebow to stop talking about Jesus

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
shows that jake plummer is one of the few non-retards left in the nfl.
 11-21-2011, 04:52 PM         #22
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its kinda annoying every time he does it. I heard it for 4 yrs here in fl, so thats how i feel.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #23
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,775 | Props total: 2866 2866
Tebow could be Hindu, Buddahist, or believe in the dali lahma who gives a fu*k. YOu a grow man, nobody can convert you to a religion so let him cook. He may be talking about some non-sense at times, but at least u know he always positive or probably doing the right thing.

Not to mention Tebow is the poster boy for a bandwagon camp & has been on fire. Nice trickery trying to get some press Plummer.
 6 years ago '10        #24
olook up 
space
space
$3,345 | Props total: 2633 2633
He's not bashing his faith fu*king idiots. He's just saying he doesn't like to hear it after every single play. Like "we get it, cool"
 11-21-2011, 05:20 PM         #25
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tebow isnt the one shoving his faith down everyones throat. That would be the media and fans. So why hate on Tebow??
 6 years ago '10        #26
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
i dont see tebow forcing god on people, whats the difference when tebow takes time to pray or take a knee and thank god then when every other athelete points up, or after they win something in there press conference start "first off i wanna thank god"

its the same sh*t, people act like tebow is the first to praise the lord, hes just got a cleaner image then otheres in the past
 6 years ago '05        #27
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 SkitzoFrenik said:
...this dude gonna quote scripture with THAT avy?!?! hahaha I love boxden.

Respect fam for bringing it up though
aint nothing wrong with looking at women
 6 years ago '10        #28
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 royman04 said:
I'm guessing ur trying to cause controversy by showing ur an athiest?

I choose not to engage, please keep ur offensive comments about religion to urself, let's not ruin the thread, thank you

shut the fu*k up n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #29
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THE IRONY I SEE IT...... HOPE YALL DO YEA

[pic - click to view]

No Irony detected here
 11-21-2011, 06:09 PM         #30
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jake...jake...jake...really don't talk dude, they must have found him near area 51 lol...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #31
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,955 | Props total: 13578 13578
boo Jake Plummer

Tim Tebow>

i just dont understand why people hate tim tebow he is the perfect role model

oh i see if he was doing bad thing people would like him
:shm:
 6 years ago '11        #32
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 usarmyboy83 said:
Its kinda annoying every time he does it. I heard it for 4 yrs here in fl, so thats how i feel.

:rofl2: :iagree:

I don't have any problem with Tim Tebow loving his god and his Jesus, I just get tired of seeing him thanking god in every post-game interview for giving him the strength to hand Knowshon Moreno the ball.
 6 years ago '10        #33
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
In a way I agree. I have no problem with Tebow's faith. But I kind of feel like he shoves it down everyone's throats. He speaks about being a role model all the time and I admire his positivity. But if I had kids, I wouldn't want them to watch him or his games because religion doesn't belong in sports. Instead of using his faith for positivity Tebow should just be positive. Not everyone believes in religion and not everyone who wants to support the Broncos or football should be subjected to that when they're trying to enjoy the game. I'd say the same if an atheist spoke about his non-religious beliefs constantly
 6 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
tebow not doing nothing that much different then what some of the athletes do in the league. its just magnified because of what he did in college and now in the nfl. i think the press conferences make it seem worse
 6 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,048 | Props total: 18808 18808
 DrX said:
dude need to stfu...hes a bum
@ you tryna say the Snake was a bum.... what are you 17? That man Plummer was a baller and could fu*king get sh*t cookin on them nekkid bootleg's whenever the fu*k he wanted....but you don't know bout that...

I agree w/ him [Plummer] totally on his a.ssessment of Tebow... and lemme add that being a minority, agnostic, liberal democrat fan of a team like the Broncos is a really trying thing to do man...the fanbase here is the antithesis of what I am and Tebow represents all of that in a nutshell...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-21-2011 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #36
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Like some people have mentioned before Tebow is not shoving anything down anyones throats... He is simply just being himself

Ya it may be annoying but he is not saying believe in God, if you don't something is wrong with you... He is just expressing himself and thats the person he is.... He truly loves the lord and believes in God simple as that....

If you don't want to hear it you can change the channel or put his interviews on mute... In the end it is up to you to decide what you want to do he is not telling anyone what to do.

Its a shame how people can talk so ill on an individual who means nothing but good.... He is a positive role model and people are just upset because they can't believe anyone like this in such an evil world can truly exist... They don't believe it
 11-21-2011, 07:37 PM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually agree.
 6 years ago '08        #38
thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,599 | Props total: 6135 6135
 SixOneFour said:
All these old a.ss n*ggas tryna advance...
 6 years ago '04        #39
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I don't see what the big deal is, hes not pushing his religion on anyone.

Like other people in this thread said, a lot of athletes do it Brian Dawkins has been doing it his whole career and no ones ever had a problem with it.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 HennyHeat said:
Like some people have mentioned before Tebow is not shoving anything down anyones throats... He is simply just being himself

Ya it may be annoying but he is not saying believe in God, if you don't something is wrong with you... He is just expressing himself and thats the person he is.... He truly loves the lord and believes in God simple as that....

If you don't want to hear it you can change the channel or put his interviews on mute... In the end it is up to you to decide what you want to do he is not telling anyone what to do.

Its a shame how people can talk so ill on an individual who means nothing but good.... He is a positive role model and people are just upset because they can't believe anyone like this in such an evil world can truly exist... They don't believe it
Tebow speaks about using a platform for good all the time. No one can force you to believe anything...but if every time you get a chance you use your platform to mention your religion, that's not fair to the people who don't want to hear about it. I'm sure religious people wouldn't want to hear an atheist with a platform speak about their atheism every chance they get. That's indirect shoving
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago