most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 The Blueprint said:
@ the cowboys and giants having sh*tty ds, shows how stupid as a football fan u are

And of course Im gonna compare the eagles d to the two teams ahead of them in their division, fu*king idiot
if youre giving up 20+ points on the regular to sh*t teams, dont even tell me their D is good.

Last edited by Sabotage; 11-21-2011 at 09:20 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #62
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Kind of hilarious that we still have people who still cant get it through they heads that the Vick season from last year was flukey......and it will not happen again.....ever.

He is decent.....he is NOT a top notch QB
 6 years ago '06        #63
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 ginobili 20 said:
skip does go with the throwing darts at the board apporach lol.... he looking pretty good for this week anyway... tebow, young, and romo all struck..... romo more so last week but anyway, still fuel for his debate.... I been saying for years they need better cats to debate with him... the stews, don't even know the old black dudes name, and hill, always have the same approach.... hence SAS stepping his NFL game up to some extent anyway

skip is a shock cat to some extent, but the kordell stewarts, hugh douglas, john rithes of espn look worse at the end of the day Skip has a fromula, I pointed it out before... kinda hard to clown him when the other cats on espn haven't looked much better... prolly worse tbh
true.. the thing i like about skip is he tell it like he thinks it is...
 6 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
Not saying I totally agree with Skip on the 7-3 thing but Vince is now 32-17 as a starter after last nites game...their is some truth to what he is saying. Hate on it if you want.
 6 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
 Skip Jr said:
how is he a winner when hes never won a playoff game and was carried by the defense and running game his whole career?

dude has more career interceptions than touchdowns
You're stupid bruh...so because he has never won a playoff game that means he's not a winner Troll, that means he's not a champion. You know how many QB's you can say the defense and run game carried them, prolly 65-70% of teams. I'll give you a name and you prolly gonna look at the screen all on me. Big Ben Rothlessberger...now sure Ben dun made some plays in his career but you put him in Tennessee and Vince in Pitt and ask yourself is Ben the same QB and does Vince not have rings.
 6 years ago '09        #66
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
can't believe this clown beat SC in the title game
 6 years ago '08        #67
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Mike Nitty said:
You're stupid bruh...so because he has never won a playoff game that means he's not a winner Troll, that means he's not a champion. You know how many QB's you can say the defense and run game carried them, prolly 65-70% of teams. I'll give you a name and you prolly gonna look at the screen all on me. Big Ben Rothlessberger...now sure Ben dun made some plays in his career but you put him in Tennessee and Vince in Pitt and ask yourself is Ben the same QB and does Vince not have rings.
a winner in sports has rings, ask lebron................
 6 years ago '10        #68
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 FlamboyantOne said:
Kind of hilarious that we still have people who still cant get it through they heads that the Vick season from last year was flukey......and it will not happen again.....ever.

He is decent.....he is NOT a top notch QB
I don't agree it was flukey...unless you believe Rivers season was flukey and Brees Sb season was flukey after having a rough year last year....

Same for Peyton Manning. Didn't have too good of a year last year either.

If you watched the throws Vick was making...the plays he made....there is no way you can say that's a fluke. Now are teams playing better against him? Yes...but only as it concerns turnovers. Vick is still picking up a sh*t load of yards through the air and ground...but he's throwing more interceptions. That's the difference. Once he curbs that once more...he'll be the same

He also takes way more hits than he should. If the Eagles can continue to build that O-line both Vick and McCoy will benefit. They honestly don't need to build more on their defense...if they think they do they'll be making the same mistake they did when they had McNabb
 6 years ago '08        #69
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Spiffy said:
can't believe this clown beat SC in the title game
it would of been a blowout if reggie bush didn't play hot potato with the ball and try to lateral it back to a teammate that wasn't even looking for the ball. They would of been up 14-0 and that would of opened up the flood gates imo.
 11-22-2011, 10:33 AM         #70
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip is a motherfu*king idiot if he thinks we'd be 7-3 with that n*gga. Vince played pretty decent once he got loose on Sunday, but the defense won us that game. flat out.
 6 years ago '05        #71
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
I've said many times our offense runs through McCoy, whenever he gets his touches we win. He should be used like the Bears use Forte.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 rippac4 said:
I've said many times our offense runs through McCoy, whenever he gets his touches we win. He should be used like the Bears use Forte.
That's Andy reid for you tho...most stubborn coach in the l...he Goes into a game with a mindset and never changes it and it often costs us the game...how the fu*k shady only get five carries in the second half last week against Arizona when Vick was doing anything and our passing o wasnt moving the ball at all
 6 years ago '04        #73
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
SKIPS the truth! deal with it!
 6 years ago '10        #74
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 rippac4 said:
McCoy can not break tackles like Forte...he can mostly make people miss when you give him space. It's not hard to stop McCoy if you stay disciplined unless you have a scrambling QB to also worry about
 6 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
McCoy can not break tackles like Forte...he can mostly make people miss when you give him space. It's not hard to stop McCoy if you stay disciplined unless you have a scrambling QB to also worry about
only 1000 yard rusher in the L so far....yes its so easy to stop mccoy...fu*king hating a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #76
krazykid18 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$279 | Props total: 328 328
Mccoy sucked last game his numbers look good because he got 60yds on the last play to clinch the game but lets not act like he was k!lling the giants he kept getting stopped for negative yds numerous times
 6 years ago '05        #77
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 YoungGQ said:
Skip is a motherfu*king idiot if he thinks we'd be 7-3 with that n*gga. Vince played pretty decent once he got loose on Sunday, but the defense won us that game. flat out.
eagles r in every single game in the end...its no difference then all the other games....

there has been a chance for the eagles to win every single in the 4th and they failed.
 6 years ago '08        #78
space
space
 krazykid18 said:
Mccoy sucked last game his numbers look good because he got 60yds on the last play to clinch the game but lets not act like he was k!lling the giants he kept getting stopped for negative yds numerous times
well no sh*t n*gga. there whole game plan was to stop mccoy and have young beat em. which he did Still mccoy got 20 plus carries before that big run. More carries = more clock running off
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy