Week 11:What we learned in the NFL

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Tommy_Bunz said:
by who?
Any team with flaws can be beat and GB has a few flaws. They are undefeated and I give them props for finding ways to win, but dont act like they are invincible. Its already been seen that the Bucs and Vikes hung in there and the games could have went either way. I wont even revisit Opening Night


Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-21-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 11-21-2011, 10:40 AM         #82
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never expected green bay to go this far undefeated, I'm happy we still are though...do I think we can be beat? of course, any team can....

I'm just glad we're in the playoff run already.

I thought the chargers was going to be the first lost before packers even played them.
 6 years ago '04        #83
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 chenderson12 said:
i respect the 49ers defense... the best in the league right now... but i wouldnt brag with my QB being named alex smith.. you can only ride your defense for so long...unless your the ravens which they arent but respect is due to the niners... much respect.. im glad yall decided that winning brings fans to the stands... hopefully we meet you guys again in the playoffs so dallas can prove it was a fluke...
It will happen don't worry
 6 years ago '06        #84
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
call me crazy but laurent needs more touches even when miles comes back. this n*gga continously gets hurt, and every single time laurent steps up his game and puts in major work. i need to check the season stats comparing the two cause just like murray, n*ggas need to start losing there spots down there via injury.
Laurent has played great but he doesn't have nearly the chemistry that romo and miles do.

They connected for a clutch td and a couple other clutch catches but they weren't on the same page plenty of times yesterday

3 wideout sets all day. Look at the sets the pack use, they go 5 wide at times so it isn't like we'll have to pick. I feel you're heavily undervaluing Miles. That kid is a beast and tough as fu*k.
 6 years ago '08        #85
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
Eagles ain't done.....yet

Do or die against Brady the gawd next week
 6 years ago '04        #86
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Tommy_Bunz said:
by who?
Packers fans getting c*cky!

07 Pats >>> 11 Pack

and remember what happened to those c*cky Pats fans


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #87
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
The Panthers will find a way to lose to Indy next week.
 6 years ago '05        #88
Sivraj 327 heat pts327 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 The Blueprint said:
Eagles ain't done.....yet

Do or die against Brady the gawd next week
n*gga shut yo in denial a.ss up the eagles been fu*kin done




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '09        #89
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
Bengals need to beat teams when it matters
The NFL needs to put in place "The Calvin Johnson Rule"

It's like cats needs to hold on to the ball until the PAT is kicked with that rule, controlling the catch going out of bounds in the in zone. They need to change that sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #90
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Sivraj said:
n*gga shut yo in denial a.ss up the eagles been fu*kin done
i stay on sf n*ggaz minds...fu*k outta here with your one and done team
 6 years ago '08        #91
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Bills will test their fans loyalty every year...

 6 years ago '10        #92
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 eLLz said:
Laurent has played great but he doesn't have nearly the chemistry that romo and miles do.

They connected for a clutch td and a couple other clutch catches but they weren't on the same page plenty of times yesterday

3 wideout sets all day. Look at the sets the pack use, they go 5 wide at times so it isn't like we'll have to pick. I feel you're heavily undervaluing Miles. That kid is a beast and tough as fu*k.
man i feel you on that.. miles is forgotten ppl dont realize that can be deadly with miles,dez,witten, and laurent.... and the running game is forming... it could be great for dallas coming up.. i gotta continue to go to all the home games i missed the lions one... and we lost.. all the others i have attended
 6 years ago '05        #93
Sivraj 327 heat pts327 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Well fu*k you too...and if we garbage what that make y'all since we beat you?
You're an idiot if you think yall beat us. It was our coach that beat his own team by not having faith in his offense to take the 1st down and keep the clock running even more to try and score. But he wanted to play safe But hey, yall have the right to brag though yall are the only ones the beat us.

 aclockworkred71 said:
I still think they make the Superbowl.

Nothing new learned this week, pretty much the same deal. Jets around the 8-10 seed and not sniffing the playoffs is good enough.
Romo ain't built for the postseason he's proven that over and over. He's a choke artist.

 chenderson12 said:
we beat yall with a #5 starting name jesse holley.... dont forget..... every team has that one team they cant beat.... dallas may be that team... i dont like to bring back old games but dallas could be 8-2... if we dont have meltdowns vs lions jets etc.... nfl is a week to week thing.. guys can brag about their teams being 9-1.. but i wouldnt... especially for a team thats in the nfc west... not to much bragging their...


Are you fu*kin stupid or something?? This is our first division game since week 1. 90% of our games was against quality teams. We beat eagles, lions, bengals, bucs, giants, and the only hard teams we really have left is the ravens and steelers. And were also undefeated on the road. But you still don't think we played anybody??

 chenderson12 said:
i respect the 49ers defense... the best in the league right now... but i wouldnt brag with my QB being named alex smith.. you can only ride your defense for so long...unless your the ravens which they arent but respect is due to the niners... much respect.. im glad yall decided that winning brings fans to the stands... hopefully we meet you guys again in the playoffs so dallas can prove it was a fluke...
Wow I'm done with you. Typical dumbass cowboy fan that doesn't know what he's talking about. Listen, Tony Romo is head and shoulders better than Alex Smith with no question. And ain't nobody trying to say that Alex is great or elite because he's far far far from it. But you have to consider the fact that he's getting better and we been passing the ball alot lately.

He's been clutch this season. He's brought us back in the eagles game from a 20+ deficit and lead us for a win ON THE ROAD. He lead us down on the final drive against the bengals ON THE ROAD. Alex also threw a clutch game winning TD against the undefeated Lions ON THE ROAD. But we will see what he does in the playoffs.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *


Last edited by Sivraj; 11-21-2011 at 12:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #94
Sivraj 327 heat pts327 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 The Blueprint said:
i stay on sf n*ggaz minds...fu*k outta here with your one and done team


SF n*ggas stay on your mind?? n*gga you got the sh*t backwards. You be the main philly n*gga running in every 49er fan bi*ching and moaning about that comeback lost

And this n*gga got the nerve to say we 1 and done when yall was the most overhyped team and can't even make the playoffs??

Okay dawg. Theirs always next year.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '08        #95
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Sivraj said:
You're an idiot if you think yall beat us. It was our coach that beat his own team by not having faith in his offense to take the 1st down and keep the clock running even more to try and score. But he wanted to play safe But hey, yall have the right to brag though yall are the only ones the beat us.



according to this logic we beat you...youre a fu*king clown...niners this year=atlanta of last year
 6 years ago '08        #96
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Sivraj said:


SF n*ggas stay on your mind?? n*gga you got the sh*t backwards. You be the main philly n*gga running in every 49er fan bi*ching and moaning about that comeback lost

And this n*gga got the nerve to say we 1 and done when yall was the most overhyped team and can't even make the playoffs??

Okay dawg. Theirs always next year.
Lakers/niners/philles



bi*ch front running n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Sivraj 327 heat pts327 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 The Blueprint said:
Lakers/niners/philles



bi*ch front running n*gga.
Been a laker fan all my life, been a 49er fan all my life plus I'm from Cali. I only jumped on phillies bandwagon back in 03 because that was the first baseball cap I bought in so many years since playing baseball in little league. So I'll admit about the phillies that I'm bandwagon fan, but not much of a diehard fan cause I really don't follow baseball that much and they just happen to win a World Series a 2 or 3 years ago, so you can judge me on my baseball fanboyism if you want.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '05        #98
Sivraj 327 heat pts327 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 The Blueprint said:


according to this logic we beat you...youre a fu*king clown...niners this year=atlanta of last year
Atlanta had the no.1 seed last year. We have the no.2 seed dumbass. And Atlanta had a sh*tty a.ss defense. Our D is so much better than ATL.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #99
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 ReggieA said:
Bengals need to beat teams when it matters
The NFL needs to put in place "The Calvin Johnson Rule"

It's like cats needs to hold on to the ball until the PAT is kicked with that rule, controlling the catch going out of bounds in the in zone. They need to change that sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #100
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
yeah, I think 9ers are going to be beat in the playoffs, but their defense is way better than ATL's last year...they do remind me of our last year offense though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy