Week 11:What we learned in the NFL

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 murd410 said:
Running back get a hand off to dive across and perhaps fumble. Receivers have to catch the ball and maintain full possession to the ground or the pass is incomplete. That call happens all the time just people get all worked up when it's at the endzone.

He was a RB since he didn't catch the ball in the endzone dummy.

It's nothing like the CJ rule. Dude caught the ball.. Crossed the goaline. Nothing after that matters. Once you cross the goaline with possession it's a TD.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Bucs need a little more Vet leadership other than Ronde Barber, they should have spent a little in FA. I was impressed with their showing in GB yesterday by the way they challenged GB's WRs. Raheem gambled too much with the onsides kicks yesterday, too many penalties(some questionable) and the Winslow drop hurt.

Normally 35 points win you games, when the Panthers get their D straight.

Philly is still alive.

Buffalo is who we thought they were.

Reggie Bush is finally making an impact in South Beach that is leading to wins.

Dez Bryant needs to be more involved in the offense, not just in the 1st half. Laurent Robinson is holdin' it down since Miles Austin has been out.
 11-21-2011, 09:46 AM         #63
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

It's nothing like the CJ rule. Dude caught the ball.. Crossed the goaline. Nothing after that matters. Once you cross the goaline with possession it's a TD.
sometimes it be like that
 6 years ago '12        #64
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 MY_name said:
sometimes it be like that
True that, true that.
 6 years ago '10        #65
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 Sivraj said:
n*gga yall barely beat the garbage a.ss redskins and yall damn sure won't make the playoffs.
we beat yall with a #5 starting name jesse holley.... dont forget..... every team has that one team they cant beat.... dallas may be that team... i dont like to bring back old games but dallas could be 8-2... if we dont have meltdowns vs lions jets etc.... nfl is a week to week thing.. guys can brag about their teams being 9-1.. but i wouldnt... especially for a team thats in the nfc west... not to much bragging their...
 6 years ago '04        #66
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Pastor Flo said:
People k!ll me with these 49er things

49ers >>>>> your team right now (except for green bay)
Alex Smith proved 2 weeks straight he can win by throwing, not running.
49ers defense is better then yours, yours, yours, and fu*king your defense.

I didn't watch any game yesterday, was tailgating and at the 49ers game
2000 Ravens formula and Alex>>Dilfer.

Nobody is gonna believe unless yall get there though, but the 9ers were the only team to halt our high powered offense so I have no hate San Fran is the real deal.
 6 years ago '04        #67
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
i learned that without a texans game, win or lose, my anxiety levels go way up, esp without based schaubby being healthy.

BUT

if VY can learn to read a defense he could be one of the deadliest weapons in the league, oh and he OWNS the giants late in games

Bears can kiss the playoffs goodbye without cutler, he was playin some good football

I still say 49ers are having a fluke year, but kudos to em cause i kinda wanted to em to win that division anyway, but their fans are maing a n*gga reconsider (not that i can do much about it anyway)

Bengals are a good team and got shafted outta a win with a bullsh*t call, if they had AJ might have been a different game

Cam Newton is dynamic but needs help on defense, also could cut down on TO's, but hes a rookie being asked to do a lot

the trade i made with my homie for n*ggas on the BIlls and that defense was the WORST move in fantasy i have ever made. the defense is gettin TORCHED and the offense is looking like sh*t too. ruined my run for the fantasy throne in my league.

Chargers are the most overrated team of the last 5 years, think i said that last week. with or without weapons they underachieve. denver may fu*k around and win the division and convert the whole world to christianity in the process. (what if jesus has come back as tim tebow and we dont know it yet )
 6 years ago '10        #68
space
space
i respect the 49ers defense... the best in the league right now... but i wouldnt brag with my QB being named alex smith.. you can only ride your defense for so long...unless your the ravens which they arent but respect is due to the niners... much respect.. im glad yall decided that winning brings fans to the stands... hopefully we meet you guys again in the playoffs so dallas can prove it was a fluke...
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
2000 Ravens formula and Alex>>Dilfer.

Nobody is gonna believe unless yall get there though, but the 9ers were the only team to halt our high powered offense so I have no hate San Fran is the real deal.
please do not compare the niners to that ravens squad.... lol you pushing it... they were dominate defense for years not one half of a season..
 6 years ago '04        #70
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Aaron Rodgers threw a pick, GB's season is over
 6 years ago '10        #71
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
If ma niners can turn a few of those field goals into TDs every game we goin to the Super Bowl
 6 years ago '08        #72
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Cowboys secondary is
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #73
space
space
 asoria85 said:
Cowboys secondary is
[pic - click to view]

"FLAT" a.ss... #fixed
 6 years ago '04        #74
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 chenderson12 said:
please do not compare the niners to that ravens squad.... lol you pushing it... they were dominate defense for years not one half of a season..
I understand that, and i know they were a record breaking defense maybe the best ever.

But what i said was FORMULA not the same squad not as good but the have the same FORMULA or makeup whatever you want to call it as the 2000 Ravens.

Same style, similar strengths and weaknesses.
 6 years ago '10        #75
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
[QUOTE=DoMieD;21332166]

It's nothing like the CJ rule. Dude caught the ball.. Crossed the goaline. Nothing after that matters. Once you cross the goaline with possession it's a TD.[/QUOTE

It wasnt a catch tho thats what Im trying tell you in the NFL its not a catch unless you maintain it all the way to the ground he didnt so it wasnt a catch.
 6 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22336 22336
call me crazy but laurent needs more touches even when miles comes back. this n*gga continously gets hurt, and every single time laurent steps up his game and puts in major work. i need to check the season stats comparing the two cause just like murray, n*ggas need to start losing there spots down there via injury.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TriniSoldier said:
call me crazy but laurent needs more touches even when miles comes back. this n*gga continously gets hurt, and every single time laurent steps up his game and puts in major work. i need to check the season stats comparing the two cause just like murray, n*ggas need to start losing there spots down there via injury.
I never been a fan of you don't lose your job due to injury, not that he should start over Miles but you're right. He has earned some looks even when Miles comes back.
 11-21-2011, 10:35 AM         #78
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
THREADSTARTER.. wouldnt have or have been making threads if his team stinks and yeah my team beat them week 2

bengals are up and coming...
cowboys are quietly making that top ten list of power rankings
D.Hall gets beat again in the clutch by Dez Bryant
Brandon Marshall and Greg jennings disappeared today
G.B can be beat
49ers havent played a good team since week 2... but kudos to a great defense they have
Bears are screwed and better be calling marc bulger
D-jax doesnt want to get paid by all his coonery
chris Johnson still has fun even though he screws fantasy owners

by who?
 6 years ago '04        #79
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Tommy_Bunz said:
by who?
a fully healthy houston texans. bi*ch!

nah i mean i dunno, but somebody might sneak up on yall boys, dont get too c*cky
 6 years ago '07        #80
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Tommy_Bunz said:
by who?
That's unknown but if Rodgers has one bad game and that defense is still awful you'll lose.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago