BOA Charging 12$ a month for checking acct?

most viewed right now
 53
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #21
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,302 | Props total: 312 312
This is an old thread....they're not gonna charge $12 a month. People fought against it hard.
 6 years ago '04        #22
shortz 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
they didnt cancel sh*t...its still 12 bucks they charged me last month
 6 years ago '10        #23
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 shortz said:
they didnt cancel sh*t...its still 12 bucks they charged me last month
 123456 said:
This is an old thread....they're not gonna charge $12 a month. People fought against it hard.

I work for bank of america and let me say this. Ya'll are the type of dumb a.ss n*ggas that make that job miserable for everyone there.

n*ggas act like it's so damn hard to just read the terms and conditions of your account. sh*t takes 2 seconds. Bunch of dumb n*ggas just signing up for accounts and not knowing how they work.

NO!! we didn't cancel the 12 dollar fee on the My Access checking account!

What people fought against was the $5.00 monthly debit card fee we were supposed to start charging in January but it leaked to the press and n*ggas started crying like f*ggots.

There's like 6 different types of checking account, but somehow n*ggas always end up in the wrong one. Read!! Old white people never have this issue, because they take their finances seriously. It's always just you dumb n*ggas. It's never any surprise to me that n*ggas don't be having enough for the balance requirements. Y'all can't even read a banking agreement? What good paying job gon hire you?



To the OP. I can already tell that the reason that you started receiving a Maintenance fee. I can already tell that you had a Campus Edge checking account, which is a student account that stays free for 5 years (the average time of a college stay). After that you have to get an adult account (one with either a balance or direct deposit requirement).

If n*ggas is that poor, keep your money under your mattresses, you heathens.
ColeWorld gave props
 
 6 years ago '04        #24
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,315 | Props total: 738 738
 TheMindOf said:
I work for bank of america and let me say this. Ya'll are the type of dumb a.ss n*ggas that make that job miserable for everyone there.

n*ggas act like it's so damn hard to just read the terms and conditions of your account. sh*t takes 2 seconds. Bunch of dumb n*ggas just signing up for accounts and not knowing how they work.

NO!! we didn't cancel the 12 dollar fee on the My Access checking account!

What people fought against was the $5.00 monthly debit card fee we were supposed to start charging in January but it leaked to the press and n*ggas started crying like f*ggots.

There's like 6 different types of checking account, but somehow n*ggas always end up in the wrong one. Read!! Old white people never have this issue, because they take their finances seriously. It's always just you dumb n*ggas. It's never any surprise to me that n*ggas don't be having enough for the balance requirements. Y'all can't even read a banking agreement? What good paying job gon hire you?



To the OP. I can already tell that the reason that you started receiving a Maintenance fee. I can already tell that you had a Campus Edge checking account, which is a student account that stays free for 5 years (the average time of a college stay). After that you have to get an adult account (one with either a balance or direct deposit requirement).

If n*ggas is that poor, keep your money under your mattresses, you heathens.
man stfu..I work in the banking world as well and u see plenty of old white people bi*ching about this sh*t as well..every bank changes their products all the time..u prolly some damn teller for BoA
 6 years ago '09        #25
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 19 19
 NYCNYCNYC said:
man stfu..I work in the banking world as well and u see plenty of old white people bi*ching about this sh*t as well..every bank changes their products all the time..u prolly some damn teller for BoA
 6 years ago '10        #26
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 NYCNYCNYC said:
man stfu..I work in the banking world as well and u see plenty of old white people bi*ching about this sh*t as well..every bank changes their products all the time..u prolly some damn teller for BoA
fu*k you do in the "banking world"? Lying a.ss n*gga.. You probably one of those over the phone call center n*ggas

Fact of the matter remains, the dumb n*ggas will always be the ones who pay the fees. They don't read their statements, so they never know whats going on in terms of changes.

I don't feel sorry for them.

I don't feel bad at all for anyone getting any fees, really.

Ive had a bank account since I was 16. How have I managed to NEVER overdraft my account or receive a maintenance fee? That's how I always look at it.

Once again, if you're too lazy for a bank account, stash your money under the mattress like the ingrate that you are.
 6 years ago '08        #27
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
PNC is cool; but their on some bullsh*t too.. worked for them for 3 years.. done seen some sh*t
like what, because my wife and I just set up a checking and savings with them...
 6 years ago '08        #28
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 TheMindOf said:
I work for bank of america and let me say this. Ya'll are the type of dumb a.ss n*ggas that make that job miserable for everyone there.

n*ggas act like it's so damn hard to just read the terms and conditions of your account. sh*t takes 2 seconds. Bunch of dumb n*ggas just signing up for accounts and not knowing how they work.

NO!! we didn't cancel the 12 dollar fee on the My Access checking account!

What people fought against was the $5.00 monthly debit card fee we were supposed to start charging in January but it leaked to the press and n*ggas started crying like f*ggots.

There's like 6 different types of checking account, but somehow n*ggas always end up in the wrong one. Read!! Old white people never have this issue, because they take their finances seriously. It's always just you dumb n*ggas. It's never any surprise to me that n*ggas don't be having enough for the balance requirements. Y'all can't even read a banking agreement? What good paying job gon hire you?



To the OP. I can already tell that the reason that you started receiving a Maintenance fee. I can already tell that you had a Campus Edge checking account, which is a student account that stays free for 5 years (the average time of a college stay). After that you have to get an adult account (one with either a balance or direct deposit requirement).

If n*ggas is that poor, keep your money under your mattresses, you heathens.
 TheMindOf said:
fu*k you do in the "banking world"? Lying a.ss n*gga.. You probably one of those over the phone call center n*ggas

Fact of the matter remains, the dumb n*ggas will always be the ones who pay the fees. They don't read their statements, so they never know whats going on in terms of changes.

I don't feel sorry for them.

I don't feel bad at all for anyone getting any fees, really.

Ive had a bank account since I was 16. How have I managed to NEVER overdraft my account or receive a maintenance fee? That's how I always look at it.

Once again, if you're too lazy for a bank account, stash your money under the mattress like the ingrate that you are.
man shut the fu*k up...
 6 years ago '04        #29
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,315 | Props total: 738 738
 TheMindOf said:
fu*k you do in the "banking world"? Lying a.ss n*gga.. You probably one of those over the phone call center n*ggas

Fact of the matter remains, the dumb n*ggas will always be the ones who pay the fees. They don't read their statements, so they never know whats going on in terms of changes.

I don't feel sorry for them.

I don't feel bad at all for anyone getting any fees, really.

Ive had a bank account since I was 16. How have I managed to NEVER overdraft my account or receive a maintenance fee? That's how I always look at it.

Once again, if you're too lazy for a bank account, stash your money under the mattress like the ingrate that you are.
call center? please..I'm not even in a branch anymore...Audits and compliance bi*ch..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy