Nov 20 - Best Buy Workers Protest Black Friday Hours

most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 43 43
imma be at best buy at 5pm on thursday
 6 years ago '08        #42
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
i dont feel bad for them they have a job i dont
 6 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25788 25788
lol corp said yeah no we won't let you n*ggas spend no time at home BUT if these n*ggas walk out then the company is fu*ked lol
 6 years ago '06        #44
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
WHAT THE fu*k IS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT? ITS ONE DAY OUT OF THE WHOLE YEAR THEY WORK.............................................. .
 6 years ago '08        #45
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Haha at them complaining I don't know about all bestbuy's but most over here by me. Be empty as fu*k employee's just chillin watching the game or movies like them n*ggas in the bootleg circuit city on 40 year old virgin

Feel for n*ggas at UPS and Fedex that get literally r*ped by Amazon and other e-commerce sites
 6 years ago '10        #46
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2393 2393
fu*k those monkeys! "rick ross voice"

im glad they open up at 12midnight i cought fu*kin nemnoia last year waiting 7 hours for a samsung tv. ill be damnd if i gotta do that sh*t again.
 11-20-2011, 08:07 PM         #47
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u never worked retail you should shut the fu*k up


Most of the people are making minimum wage and what u have to put up with not really worth it



Yeah they need a job but working 2 shifts and double your normal hours is crazy
 6 years ago '10        #48
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2393 2393
 MasterMind715 said:
If u never worked retail you should shut the fu*k up


Most of the people are making minimum wage and what u have to put up with not really worth it



Yeah they need a job but working 2 shifts and double your normal hours is crazy
i used to do doubls all the time all u need is some redbulls and coffe an your should be fine. yea that sh*t sucks but your paycheck ends up lookin nice at the end of the week and most people dont have fu*kin jobs, so they would prob love to work on black friday!
 6 years ago '05        #49
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Comes with the territory of working in retail. It sucks, but it is what it is. Deal with it and take the extra money, or quit and try getting a job in another field
 6 years ago '07        #50
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 309 309
PC Richard has their workers working from 3:30am Friday till 11:00pm ...unless someone has worst hours then them..don't complain.....
 6 years ago '04        #51
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Stop bi*ching. Black Friday Is Good Paper If You Working The Shift.
Not really.. I used to work at target and had to work every early bird shift on black friday n never got holiday hours.. But seeing as how they are opening at midnight, workers will start probly 11pm, theyll only get paid 1 hour holiday time
 11-20-2011, 08:32 PM         #52
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t if you a dude, imagine all the bi*ches you're going to see and meet, you got to think about the big picture, yeah you might be sleepy......but you gotta get at least some numbers slide over the counter on a day like that...........a 12 hour shift? on black friday? man you GOTTA leave that store with at least 10 numbers, at least 10...black friday though? hell you should leave with more than that foreal foreal...

it's almost christmas time too? I'd find it hard to believe that every customer is going to be a 60 year old lady or 300 pound woman buying a scale or the new cardio DVD.....some bad bi*ches are bound to pop up in a store like best buy on black friday.
 6 years ago '04        #53
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Freemind said:
they should all call in sick

if they got sick days they cant get fired, completely shut the store down for the day.
I tried that ish when I was working at the Guess store. The store was doing remodeling and they called everyone in overnight. I did it once but the second time I had an exam the next morning. I said fukk it and didn't come in the next time. They fired me next time I came in. Lucky for me I still had my second job (which was my better job).
 6 years ago '04        #54
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 JBeezy said:
I know right?

How dare they satisfy the needs/wants of the market! They're totally doing this for no reason and it has NOTHING to do with what consumers want.

I think a much better solution is for them to open at regular hours and lose a bunch of money. That usually works out well in the end for a company that is in financial trouble. But hey, look at the bright side, if they end up having to cut wages/employees, at least they got enough time with their families.
Underrated post.

 Tommy_Bunz said:
sh*t if you a dude, imagine all the bi*ches you're going to see and meet, you got to think about the big picture, yeah you might be sleepy......but you gotta get at least some numbers slide over the counter on a day like that...........a 12 hour shift? on black friday? man you GOTTA leave that store with at least 10 numbers, at least 10...black friday though? hell you should leave with more than that foreal foreal...

Get ya priorities right, bruh.

Don't they get paid time and a half or something? What's the problem? You get paid for your time. If you're THAT committed to spending the holiday(s) with your family, call out sick... then get fired a couple weeks later, but hey, at least you can eat some turkey and watch a football game.

Sh-t is ridiculous, no one wants to go the extra mile nowadays. You know what you signed up for, it's retail, it comes with the job.
 11-20-2011, 08:42 PM         #55
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Underrated post.



Get ya priorities right, bruh.

Don't they get paid time and a half or something? What's the problem? You get paid for your time. If you're THAT committed to spending the holiday(s) with your family, call out sick... then get fired a couple weeks later, but hey, at least you can eat some turkey and watch a football game.

Sh-t is ridiculous, no one wants to go the extra mile nowadays. You know what you signed up for, it's retail, it comes with the job.

what you mean get my priorities right? I'm talking about the people that are complaining about working those stressful hours on a day they feel they should have off or at least work their regular hours instead of working extended hours.....what better thing to do than to get a couple numbers while you're working (tired as hell, sleepy as hell, feet hurting, and frustrated from dealing with incompetent customers)....you getting paid for it right? so get some numbers also while you're at it...do ANYTHING you need to do to make that time at work go fast as possible...

I know what it's like to work retail.
 6 years ago '04        #56
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Don't worry, there are plenty of people who want to work those shifts. Have fun on the unemployment line.
 6 years ago '04        #57
flyinhawiian 
space
space
space
$490 | Props total: 0 0
to those people who complain about hours-quit bi*chin', it's a job no matter what shift u get. It's better than being unemployed
 6 years ago '04        #58
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Tommy_Bunz said:
what you mean get my priorities right? I'm talking about the people that are complaining about working those stressful hours on a day they feel they should have off or at least work their regular hours instead of working extended hours.....what better thing to do than to get a couple numbers while you're working (tired as hell, sleepy as hell, feet hurting, and frustrated from dealing with incompetent customers)....you getting paid for it right? so get some numbers also while you're at it...do ANYTHING you need to do to make that time at work go fast as possible...

I know what it's like to work retail.
You must be workin' in a dope a.ss location, cause most of the best looking females are either sleeping during black Friday or shopping for their husband.

Either way, gettin' numbers at 4AM wouldn't motivate my a.ss to wake up. Paying me double my salary definitely would though.
 6 years ago '04        #59
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4526 4526
 SpyDa said:
glad i quit working at that place....
i never been out on black friday before.

im glad i quit working period
 11-20-2011, 08:52 PM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have some bitter bi*ch on my Facebook who's lazy a.ss works at Target talking about "Don't even say Happy Thanksgiving to me because I won't get to celebrate it". DON'T BE MAD CAUSE I'M HAVING TURDUCKEN, bi*ch

I'm all for workers rights and sh*t, but here are the following Holidays I've worked this year.

MLK
Easter
Memorial Day
4th of July
Labor Day
Veterans Day

I will work Black Friday, Christmas eve AND day and New Years Eve and Day. Still trying to find a way to work this Thursday myself. Good money is good money. I don't work retail so i'm sure it's sh*t work, but it's your job. There are some real unfair work conditions in this country worth f!ghting for...this isn't one of them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy