most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25063 25063
 Smokeen Freeman said:
The fu*king UPS and Fedex men make 30+ a hour and they jus drive a truck.
...You Cant Walk In and Ask For That Job. Theres A Waiting List For That sh*t....
 6 years ago '05        #202
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
I get off on holidays......

Nigags need to research their fu*kin companies

I work only 5 hours on black friday an thats late when everything gone.
....You Are Part-Time,n*gga. We Speaking On Full-Time Muthafu*kas....
 6 years ago '04        #203
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Damn should have stayed in school or picked up a trade.

The fu*king UPS and Fedex men make 30+ a hour and they jus drive a truck.

you can make great money being an electrician.

entrepreneurship?

I mean im only 18 and I know

Them n*ggas didn't have a choice.
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Cant Walk In and Ask For That Job. Theres A Waiting List For That sh*t....

like i stated before, im in louisiana. this state is oilfield driven...the people that mentioned work like that cuz they work offshore 21-7 yall complaining about working for black friday these n*ggas wont be at home for either holiday

my bro n law works for UPS he started out as a package handler and drives truck now but he's nowhere near making 30 an hour driving for UPS besides its his part time job
 6 years ago '05        #204
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
I know this.

I rather wait on that waiting list

then work a retail store doing the same job for 20+ years believe me I know people that do this sh*t.
...n*gga Do You Know How Long That Wait Is? YEARS....YEARS....YEARS.

So You Rather Wait On A Job You HOPE You Get With A Waiting List That Take Years To Clear Up? So What You Going Do For Money While You Wait? Borrow Money? Sign Up For G.R. (General Relief)?
 6 years ago '04        #205
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 SiqkWidaPen said:
shyt thats easy. get a good nights rest weds, depending on what time thanksgiving is done at your house...wake up eat...chill watch tv relax then go to sleep between 4-6 get bout 4.5 hours sleep get up and go to work...

thing i dont get with you is you're complaining because you wont have time to do what exactly? i know people that work 11p-7a shifts and have to be back to work for 2p and thats on regular days...so whats the big issue with you working this rip? you never went out and stayed out all night and had to be the work 2hrs after you got in?
no i haven't i always sleep before work. i dont party like yall. school>party. always. so you expect me to goto sleep at 4-6pm? once im up im up. u want me to use sleeping pills?

Fresh Whyte said:
....Ayo Dumb n*gga. They Have Back Ups Cause They Know Some People That Say They Cant Make It. Dont Get Mad Cause Your Location Is a.ss Backwards.

@ Stores Dont Hire Seasonal Workers. Where The fu*k They Do That.

You Get Off At Wednesday 4PM and You Telling Me You Cant Get Your Rest & Chill With Your Family Till Then? n*gga Within 24 Hours You Should Be Rested and Eatting Good Before You Go In At 11:30PM On Thursday,Thats fu*king EASSSSYYY. You Sound Like A Lazy Muthafu*ka.
Heavy food=tired. if i go to sleep lets say between 11pm-1am wednesday night. im waking up at 11am at the latest i cant sleep 16 hrs. if im up im up. then i'll be up from 11am till 11am next day? 24 hrs? i dont do that sh*t. not saying im going to quit. but ill be walking dead. i usually wake up between 7-9am 7 days a week breh. i work 5 days a week 7-8 hrs a day and i got 12 hrs of school in between that. am i still lazy? and i make straight As. the fu*k else do u want me to do? work from 12am to 11pm on black friday? how bout that a 23 hr shift. is that normal?

and yes, my store did NOT hire seasonal workers. call up the corporate 1-888 best buy number and ask them.
 6 years ago '04        #206
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*gga Do You Know How Long That Wait Is? YEARS....YEARS....YEARS.

So You Rather Wait On A Job You HOPE You Get With A Waiting List That Take Years To Clear Up? So What You Going Do For Money While You Wait? Borrow Money? Sign Up For G.R. (General Relief)?
in other news...hows the A&R work goin? theres some people i needa let you hear
 6 years ago '05        #207
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:
in other news...hows the A&R work goin? theres some people i needa let you hear
...Its Going Alright. Choking Money Out of Muthafu*kas Is The Problem But Everything Is Well.

Smokeen Freeman said:
everyone I work with is also off my n*gga fu*k u mean??????

All n*ggas that I work with full time part time seasonal are off on thanksgiving and all other holidays.
....We Talking Retail Stores,n*gga....RETAIL....Stay On Topic Now Besides Throwing Your Job Out There and We Dont Have No Clue What It Is. sh*t It Could Be The Local Library,n*gga.

Smokeen Freeman said:
No u n*gga I work at UPS
my dude.

U do know u have to work for ups. right u dont jus sign your name an they call u one day
from the blue.

u know that right????
....You Know You Slow,Right? Its Two Ways To Becoming A Driver.

1. Working There Pass The Probation Year Period or Longer.
2. Signing Up For A Driver Position Thats Open In Your Area.

If You Work There,They Will Offer You The Job For The Driver Position If Theres A Opening & Someone Isnt Higher Qualified Than You Who Sign Up. They Mostly Give The Job To Current Workers So They Dont Have To Go Thru The Interview, Background Check, etc.

UPS? You Should of Went To FedEx....Your Hours & Pay Rate Will Never Change Under Package Handler.

Kalon said:
Heavy food=tired. if i go to sleep lets say between 11pm-1am wednesday night. im waking up at 11am at the latest i cant sleep 16 hrs. if im up im up. then i'll be up from 11am till 11am next day? 24 hrs? i dont do that sh*t. not saying im going to quit. but ill be walking dead. i usually wake up between 7-9am 7 days a week breh. i work 5 days a week 7-8 hrs a day and i got 12 hrs of school in between that. am i still lazy? and i make straight As. the fu*k else do u want me to do? work from 12am to 11pm on black friday? how bout that a 23 hr shift. is that normal?

and yes, my store did NOT hire seasonal workers. call up the corporate 1-888 best buy number and ask them.
...If You Know You Gotta Work,Why Eat Heavy? Why? You Just Cant Help Yourself Is The Excuse Huh?

If I Get Off Work On A Wednesday At 4PM.....I'm Finna Get My Sleep On Till The Next Day,Chill With Family & Friends For The Day. If I Feel I Done Tired Myself Out. Take A Hour Nap and You Should Be Cool.

Yall Act Like Yall Need A Full 8 Hours of Sleep To Be Able To Work Well. Your fu*k Up Is You Trying To Squeeze School Into This Hellhole and Best Buy Will Tell You It Isnt Going Work. Should of Left That School Funding Alone or Said fu*k Best Buy.

23 Hour Shift Is Only A Day & Theres No Way Best Buy Is Going Have You Out There For That,Sorry.
 6 years ago '04        #208
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Going Alright. Choking Money Out of Muthafu*kas Is The Problem But Everything Is Well.

....We Talking Retail Stores,n*gga....RETAIL....Stay On Topic Now Besides Throwing Your Job Out There and We Dont Have No Clue What It Is. sh*t It Could Be The Local Library,n*gga.

....You Know You Slow,Right? Its Two Ways To Becoming A Driver.

1. Working There Pass The Probation Year Period or Longer.
2. Signing Up For A Driver Position Thats Open In Your Area.

If You Work There,They Will Offer You The Job For The Driver Position If Theres A Opening & Someone Isnt Higher Qualified Than You Who Sign Up. They Mostly Give The Job To Current Workers So They Dont Have To Go Thru The Interview, Background Check, etc.

UPS? You Should of Went To FedEx....Your Hours & Pay Rate Will Never Change Under Package Handler.

...If You Know You Gotta Work,Why Eat Heavy? Why? You Just Cant Help Yourself Is The Excuse Huh?

If I Get Off Work On A Wednesday At 4PM.....I'm Finna Get My Sleep On Till The Next Day,Chill With Family & Friends For The Day. If I Feel I Done Tired Myself Out. Take A Hour Nap and You Should Be Cool.

Yall Act Like Yall Need A Full 8 Hours of Sleep To Be Able To Work Well. Your fu*k Up Is You Trying To Squeeze School Into This Hellhole and Best Buy Will Tell You It Isnt Going Work. Should of Left That School Funding Alone or Said fu*k Best Buy.

23 Hour Shift Is Only A Day & Theres No Way Best Buy Is Going Have You Out There For That,Sorry.
semester started in august. so i should drop out of school. i quit. you right. you win. i'll just be a slave. right? nevermind the fact i have the flu too right?
 6 years ago '04        #209
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Kalon said:
semester started in august. so i should drop out of school. i quit. you right. you win. i'll just be a slave. right? nevermind the fact i have the flu too right?
and to add. how many hours should i sleep. 10 hrs is the max i can do. yall n*ggas. all im saying is let a n*gga get at least 3 hrs of sleep. that wont happen this year, which is why it is my last holiday season at best buy.
 6 years ago '05        #210
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
My n*gga I am slow as fu*k I dont even work for UPS I need to leave dat weed alone

"U do know u have to work for ups. right u dont jus sign your name an they call u one day
from the blue.
"

So You Must Work For UPS Before Getting The Driver Job? Thats The Only Way?

Yes They Call You Out The Blue To See If Your Still Interested Just Like USPS. Go Ask Your Twilight Manager or Whatever Shift You On.

Kalon said:
....Someone Missed It. Theres Two Options....

1. Say fu*k School & Work For Best Buy
or
2. Say fu*k Best Buy & Stay In School.

Semester Started In August and You Was Already Working At Best Buy,Correct? You Should of Known That sh*t Wasnt Going Work With Their Funny Schedule.

If You Was Already In School & Just Sign Up For Best Buy. Im Pretty Sure They Told You If Your In School Then They Cant Be Flexible With Your Schedule In The Interview.

That Simple,Get Well....

Last edited by Fresh; 11-21-2011 at 10:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #211
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
They signed up for the JOB, they gotta work. Either that go back to school and get a full time job so you dont have to put up w/ that retail sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #212
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
"U do know u have to work for ups. right u dont jus sign your name an they call u one day
from the blue.
"

So You Must Work For UPS Before Getting The Driver Job? Thats The Only Way?

Yes They Call You Out The Blue To See If Your Still Interested Just Like USPS. Go Ask Your Twilight Manager or Whatever Shift You On.

....Someone Missed It. Theres Two Options....

1. Say fu*k School & Work For Best Buy
or
2. Say fu*k Best Buy & Stay In School.

Semester Started In August and You Was Already Working At Best Buy,Correct? You Should of Known That sh*t Wasnt Going Work With Their Funny Schedule.

If You Was Already In School & Just Sign Up For Best Buy. Im Pretty Sure They Told You If Your In School Then They Cant Be Flexible With Your Schedule In The Interview.

That Simple,Get Well....
oh no i have no issue its just the 12am open vs. the 5am open. no extra money will be made.

Merk said:
They signed up for the JOB, they gotta work. Either that go back to school and get a full time job so you dont have to put up w/ that retail sh*t.
thats in the works.
 6 years ago '05        #213
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Kalon said:
oh no i have no issue its just the 12am open vs. the 5am open. no extra money will be made.
...I Dunno How. If They Asking You Work That Day and Your Regular Shift Is In Infront of It Then You Are Getting Paid Extra Unless They Made You Take A Day Off and They Book You For Black Friday To Make Up For That Day.

When I Worked Black Friday,I Got Paid Extra Cause of The Extra Hours & I Stretch Them Hours Out On Some Overtime sh*t & Best Buy Hates That.

Last edited by Fresh; 11-21-2011 at 11:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #214
sincere7576 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
getting holiday pay vs no pay
 6 years ago '04        #215
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 sincere7576 said:
getting holiday pay vs no pay
i'll get 30 mins of holiday pay. black friday is NOT a holiday.

Fresh Whyte said:
...I Dunno How. If They Asking You Work That Day and Your Regular Shift Is In Infront of It Then You Are Getting Paid Extra Unless They Made You Take A Day Off and They Book You For Black Friday To Make Up For That Day.

When I Worked Black Friday,I Got Paid Extra Cause of The Extra Hours & I Stretch Them Hours Out On Some Overtime sh*t & Best Buy Hates That.

they sure did. i was off this past friday. and i never work sunday, but i sure was at work yesterday. reg day for me is 7-8 hrs. blk friday will be 9.5 hours...reg pay. that extra 1 to 2 hrs means absolutely nothing on my paycheck.
 6 years ago '05        #216
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Kalon said:
i'll get 30 mins of holiday pay. black friday is NOT a holiday.

they sure did. i was off this past friday. and i never work sunday, but i sure was at work yesterday. reg day for me is 7-8 hrs. blk friday will be 9.5 hours...reg pay. that extra 1 to 2 hrs means absolutely nothing on my paycheck.
...There You Go. They Made You Take Off Friday To Make Up For This Friday. If You Smart,You'll Stretch Out Them Extra Hours and Make Sure They Count. Thats If You Can....

Gotta Work Them Bastards Before They Can Slave You,Trust Me.
 6 years ago '07        #217
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
lol people are funny in this thread. For years we been opening at 5am no problem then you tell us pretty much a week and half ago o by the way we opening at midnight its a shock. Im not complaing about my job at all if i didnt like it i would quit but its the point we want to spend time with our family i dont understand how some of yall dont comprehend that.
 6 years ago '05        #218
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
They call n*ggas out the blue.

didnt know that.

And was that Twilight sh*t supposed to be funny??

At first I scratch my head, then thought about it.

Na that sh*t wasn't meant to be funny.
...Who Said It Was Suppose To Be Funny? I Didnt Put Hahaha At The End of That.

Day Shift
Twilight Shift
Night Shift

Those Are The 3 Shifts Over There On UPS,Correct?
 6 years ago '04        #219
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Who Said It Was Suppose To Be Funny? I Didnt Put Hahaha At The End of That.

Day Shift
Twilight Shift
Night Shift

Those Are The 3 Shifts Over There On UPS,Correct?
my girl goes to work at 10pm every night sun-thurs...sucks.
 11-23-2011, 06:38 AM         #220
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
i was there for 7 years. I saw the have the fun while being the best convert over to profit profit profit. When it converted over to well we cant get as much services and Black tie we need to cut discount and get rid of weekend warriors i bailed out 3 months ago...

i still got homies and connects in there and they are all leaving. claiming how bad its getting...

left and never looked back
Exactly,and the fact they had no intention of hiring seasonal help is a good sign it's time for me to bounce. I have been there since Hurricane Katrina, and it was way better back then.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago