Nov 20 - Best Buy Workers Protest Black Friday Hours

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
They should just be happy to have employment. I'd tell anybody that doesn't want to work, no problem, I'll find someone that does.
and where might your place of employment be?
 6 years ago '09        #182
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Kalon said:
and where might your place of employment be?

I install tile during the week and do drywall on the weekends. Yall retail workers looking for sympathy... sympathy goes to the Mexicans I watched carry a mad fu*king amount of bricks up a wet muddy a.ss hill today for 10 hours. The general public does suck, but I don't complain after helping carrying the 50th sheet of quarter inch Durock up or down who knows how many stairs. "Oh my boss works me like a dog, wah wah wah." That's what I'm fu*kin there for. If I wasn't making them money too then what would be the point? That's just how it works. I don't bi*ch about it. It's what I know and it pays hella fu*kin good. Nobody has anybody to blame but themselves for being where you are at in life for the most part.

America has become soft as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #183
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 SixOneFour said:
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.

Nobody believes this sh*t.

Get in where you fit in n*gga.

You ain't Beyonce mafucca. Ole think I'm irreplaceable a.ss n*gga.
:rofl2:

....The bi*chin In Here Is Crazy. "i work black friday that sh*t is a pain blah blah" Yall Sound Like Lazy bi*ches With That sh*t & Dont Give Me That "have you worked at store for black friday" sh*t Either. I Use To Work At Best Buy....When Black Friday Came,That sh*t Was Fun.

If You Didnt Like Black Friday & You Worked At Best Buy....You Must of Been Cashier Cause Thats Only Day You Muthafu*kas Really Did Some Work
 6 years ago '11        #184
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
i worked retail for 4 years, they just need get over it. Holiday season is the busiest time for retailers, employees should not be surprised to work crazy a.ss long hours. Them same employees are gonna be bi*ching in january talking how slow them stores gonna be with no customers. They should just shut the fu*k up and feast on all the good a.ss commission they will be making. And if not they a.ss can just quit. Its retail, and in retail anybody can be replace from low level employee to store manager.
 6 years ago '04        #185
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Tony Franks said:
1. U can't let companies keep trying to take away our lives. In the next few years, they will start opening at 12pm on thanksgiving. Completely erasing all tradition and making this day into a giant retail orgy like that bullsh*t a.ss christmas.

2. Y'all aren't thinking at all about sleep. People won't be able to be with their families at all on thanksgiving because they have to work all night. U can't stay up eating and laughing with your fam all day, then try and go to work all night. But most people will have to try.

3. I worked at target for a few months in college. I quit right before black Friday and spent that time with my fam and friends. Of course, not everyone is in a position to just walk away from there job.

4. Stop taking up for these companies. Of course they say that people want them to be open sooner. They say whatever they want because they know a bunch of poor people are gonna eat that sh*t up and side with them. At every part of this country's history we have had to f!ght these companies from trying to control our lives and enslave us. Stop making it so easy. Y'all crab in the bucket, scabs a.ss n*ggaz talking bout "do what the job says and don't complain cuz I will come do that job instead." Y'all are the reason strikes and protests don't work out.
nobody is letting these companies do sh*t, you keep putting yourselves in these positions. i dont remember anybody being forced at work in a retail store. if you dont like it, find another job. cant find another job? quit. dont have that luxury? dont bi*ch, you knew from day one you'd be working horrible hours, nobody to blame but yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #186
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
:rofl2:

....The bi*chin In Here Is Crazy. "i work black friday that sh*t is a pain blah blah" Yall Sound Like Lazy bi*ches With That sh*t & Dont Give Me That "have you worked at store for black friday" sh*t Either. I Use To Work At Best Buy....When Black Friday Came,That sh*t Was Fun.

If You Didnt Like Black Friday & You Worked At Best Buy....You Must of Been Cashier Cause Thats Only Day You Muthafu*kas Really Did Some Work
ummm lets see here

year one: computer seasonal

year two: loss prevention

year three: loss prevention supv.

year four: computers lead

year five: register

year six: customer service lead

this year: customer service lead

lets see all of yall jobs call yall in from 1130 pm to 930am then have to come back at 6pm to 11 then work again that following morning?

its not the hours its the timing...n*ggas gotta drive might have an accident. you dont know what might happen. do i like it? no. will i work? yes. in my 6 years i have only missed 4 days of work so dont give me that lazy bullsh*t AT ALL.
 6 years ago '09        #187
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
This thread is hilarious. Almost as funny as the waiters bi*ching about not getting tipped. I believe in tipping myself, but once again it comes with the territory of the job you applied for.
 6 years ago '04        #188
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
This thread is hilarious. Almost as funny as the waiters bi*ching about not getting tipped. I believe in tipping myself, but once again it comes with the territory of the job you applied for.
it does. but it sucks being blindsided. we just learned of the 12am sh*t 8 days ago.
 6 years ago '06        #189
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 tazbk said:
My mom worked for NYC transit and she missed two straight Christmas mornings because she worked double shifts on the holidays to get the extra money. Christmas wasn't the same without her but I understood why she did what she did. We had lights on, food in our fridge and gifts under our tree.

Did she enjoy doing that, of course not but she did what she had to do and didn't bi*ch about it. (Btw, I just waited till she got home to open our gifts)
:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #190
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 downtown33 said:
employees need 2 stage a walk out in the most busiest part of black friday, maybe then these corporations will learn to treat the workers better, i would love to see the look on those evil drones faces when the cashier just walks out and these fu*ks dont know what 2 do, it would be pure joy
Yeah buddy. You go ahead and do that and see what happens. Im sure they'll miss you.
 6 years ago '05        #191
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
I work retail and I must say I hate A LOT of sh*t because you have to deal with peoples emotions.

Fact of the matter = My job is the best paying job I can find at the moment + Times are hard + My girl Pregnant.

I understand these mofu*kas don't give a fu*k about us and be on some bullsh*t but it is what it is.

I'll let them think they run me while they pay me my money.

I remember two years ago I worked at a mall location for T-Mobile and had to stand my happy a.ss from 11PM - 8AM with my coworker but its retail fu*k it.
 6 years ago '05        #192
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Kalon said:
ummm lets see here

year one: computer seasonal

year two: loss prevention

year three: loss prevention supv.

year four: computers lead

year five: register

year six: customer service lead

this year: customer service lead

lets see all of yall jobs call yall in from 1130 pm to 930am then have to come back at 6pm to 11 then work again that following morning?

its not the hours its the timing...n*ggas gotta drive might have an accident. you dont know what might happen. do i like it? no. will i work? yes. in my 6 years i have only missed 4 days of work so dont give me that lazy bullsh*t AT ALL.
If You bi*ching About The Hours Then You Shouldnt of Took Them. Best Buy Is Not That Bad Like You n*ggas Is Making It Out To Be. If You Not Working "Inventory" or "Merch.",You Really Shouldnt Be bi*ching. Best Buy Work Us Like Dogs During Black Friday and It Was Still A Fun Job....

Inventory & Merch. Got It The Hardest and Cmon Now Loss Prevention? For Real Tho...Them n*ggas Only Had Big Headaches Everytime A "Shrink" Discussion Come Up,Yellow Shirt a.ss Bastards...
 6 years ago '04        #193
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
took them? once again. we were told that we are opening at 12am 6 days ago. i had no choice. a.ss. it is not the hours its the timing. i'll be sure to check you out on friday while hyped up on energy drink when you pay $100 cash and i forget to give you your change cause im too tired and forgot...then i bet you'll be mad if that happened.

or what if youre driving and get hit by a bestbuy black friday worker whos sleep deprived.

finally what do yall want us to do? have a normal wednesday, wake up thursday at 6 am, eat by 12pm. MISS everything good for thanksgiving and take sleeping pills to make sure im rested and wake up for 9pm?

Last edited by Kalon; 11-21-2011 at 08:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #194
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Kalon said:
took them? once again. we were told that we are opening at 12am 6 days ago. i had no choice. a.ss. it is not the hours its the timing. i'll be sure to check you out on friday while hyped up on energy drink when you pay $100 cash and i forget to give you your change cause im too tired and forgot...then i bet you'll be mad if that happened.

or what if youre driving and get hit by a bestbuy black friday worker whos sleep deprived.

finally what do yall want us to do? have a normal wednesday, wake up thursday at 6 am, eat by 12pm. MISS everything good for thanksgiving and take sleeping pills to make sure im rested and wake up for 9pm?
...No Choice,My a.ss. You Can Turn Down The Shift If You Dont Want It. Someone Will Be Happy To Take Your Place,I Done It Before and Didnt Mind The Extra Pay. They Have Backups...

and Will You Cut It The fu*k Out With This "WHAT IF...WHAT IF" sh*t. If You Know How Schedule Around Your Thanksgiving Day You Will Be Okay. I Went House To House Picking Up Plates From Friends Then Chilled With Family Before I Clocked In To Work. I Wasnt Tripping On Sleep Cause I'm Use To Staying Up In Weird Hours.

It Seem You Didnt Have Your Schedule Map Out Before You Went In and Got Caught Up In Other sh*t. Cant Blame Best Buy For That sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #195
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Kalon said:

Oh no, the service level at best buy is gonna drop even further below its typical level of horse sh*t?

Last edited by hockeythug; 11-21-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #196
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ilikefattygirlz said:
I work retail and I must say I hate A LOT of sh*t because you have to deal with peoples emotions.

Fact of the matter = My job is the best paying job I can find at the moment + Times are hard + My girl Pregnant.

I understand these mofu*kas don't give a fu*k about us and be on some bullsh*t but it is what it is.

I'll let them think they run me while they pay me my money.

I remember two years ago I worked at a mall location for T-Mobile and had to stand my happy a.ss from 11PM - 8AM with my coworker but its retail fu*k it.
condoms
 6 years ago '04        #197
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...No Choice,My a.ss. You Can Turn Down The Shift If You Dont Want It. Someone Will Be Happy To Take Your Place,I Done It Before and Didnt Mind The Extra Pay. They Have Backups...

and Will You Cut It The fu*k Out With This "WHAT IF...WHAT IF" sh*t. If You Know How Schedule Around Your Thanksgiving Day You Will Be Okay. I Went House To House Picking Up Plates From Friends Then Chilled With Family Before I Clocked In To Work. I Wasnt Tripping On Sleep Cause I'm Use To Staying Up In Weird Hours.

It Seem You Didnt Have Your Schedule Map Out Before You Went In and Got Caught Up In Other sh*t. Cant Blame Best Buy For That sh*t...
i didnt schedule a damn thing for thursday. so why dont you map out my day. backups? as*hole, bestbuy changed the availability reqs. so you know how many holiday employees my store hired? ZERO.

so i get off on 4pm on wednesday. knowing that. tell me how to schedule my day because i go in at 1130PM thursday night. ill wait.

Last edited by Kalon; 11-21-2011 at 09:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #198
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Kalon said:
i didnt schedule a damn thing for thursday. so why dont you map out my day. backups? as*hole, bestbuy changed the availability reqs. so you know how many holiday employees my store hired? ZERO.

so i get off on 4pm on wednesday. knowing that. tell me how to schedule my day because i go in at 1130PM thursday night. ill wait.
shyt thats easy. get a good nights rest weds, depending on what time thanksgiving is done at your house...wake up eat...chill watch tv relax then go to sleep between 4-6 get bout 4.5 hours sleep get up and go to work...

thing i dont get with you is you're complaining because you wont have time to do what exactly? i know people that work 11p-7a shifts and have to be back to work for 2p and thats on regular days...so whats the big issue with you working this rip? you never went out and stayed out all night and had to be the work 2hrs after you got in?
 6 years ago '05        #199
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Kalon said:

....Ayo Dumb n*gga. They Have Back Ups Cause They Know Some People That Say They Cant Make It. Dont Get Mad Cause Your Location Is a.ss Backwards.

@ Stores Dont Hire Seasonal Workers. Where The fu*k They Do That.

You Get Off At Wednesday 4PM and You Telling Me You Cant Get Your Rest & Chill With Your Family Till Then? n*gga Within 24 Hours You Should Be Rested and Eatting Good Before You Go In At 11:30PM On Thursday,Thats fu*king EASSSSYYY. You Sound Like A Lazy Muthafu*ka.
 6 years ago '04        #200
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Smokeen Freeman said:
those people you described are stupid as fu*k.

aint no way ill put my self in that position to be a slave.
stupid because they working to pay they bills? they choose to work like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy